Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Public Role Play Area
Mythical tales [Open and accepting] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:37 pm

~STORY LINE~

Allebahst, a country of peace and tranquility has been ruled by the royal family for many centuries. The legend of the land states that there's a world hidden from the humans naked eye. Many tales about faries, dragons, mermaids, elves and many other mythical creatures say that they used to roam these lands many, many years ago. Now, the kingdom is being rules by the king and the heir, princess Anastasia. However since her mothers death, and the arrival of the new queen and their newly born daughter, the land has begun to change for the worst. The queen wants her daughter to rule and she'll stop at nothing to kill the current princess and pass the thrown to her daughter, Daria. Many knights have cited or gone missing from sudden attacks from witches, demons, and many more demonic and evil creatures. Anastasia wants to bring peace back to her land but how can she possibly pull off her mission by herself?

~INFORMATION~

This my friends, is where you come in! Anastasia needs friends... and of course enemies! Pick your side, good or evil, create your character and start RPing! Please PM your profiles to me and I will tell you if they are accepted.

~RULES~

-no god modding
-keep cussing to a minimum
-Keep it PG-13, if your going any farther then PG-13, please be respectful to others and take it to PM's
-follow all of Gaia's rules
-no T3XT T@LK
-no killing character unless you have their permission
-be at least semi-literate please (try to have good grammar). RPing is usually in past tense and in third person (not first!)
-use "-" when talking
-please be active, and don't log off in the middle of a conversation; let the person know if you have to get off
-no using - or ~ when your char performs an action. Make it into a sentence.
-you may not use a picture or a name for a character if it is already taken by someone else on the RP (also no inappropriate character pictures-i'll let you know if yours needs to be changed or not)
-please don't ignore a post if they are directly talking to your character (its just plan mean)

~CHARACTERS NEEDED~

I would like some people to play Daria and Alexandria. I have pictures for them already, I just need someone to create their back stories and spice up their personalities. Just remember that both of these characters are on the side of evil! Also you can make your own characters if you want as well, but please have no more than 3 characters.

Daria: Youngest princess, and Anastasia's little sister. Her mother is the new queen and she wants the crown for herself. She is selfish and hates her sister more than anything. (username: OPEN)

Alexandria: Queen and mother to Daria. She's a witch and killed the last queen in order to win the crown. After failing to kill the queen's daughter, Anastasia, she has vowed to rip the crown away from her and give it to Daria... no matter the cost. (user name: OPEN)

~SETTING~

Please remember that this is in a time where there are no cell phones or electronics. This is a world combined with fairy tales, fantasy and mythical creatures!

~PROFILE SKELETONS~

Appearance:
Username:
Name:
Birth date:
Species: (human, dragon, mermaid, witch, demon, unicorn, ect.)
Positon: (knight, civilian, noble, peasant, royal maid, villager, traveler, farmer, ect)
Personality:
Bio:
Weaknesses:
Other: (optional)
Theme song: (Optional)

Appearance:
Username:
Name:
Birth date:
Species: (human, dragon, mermaid, witch, demon, unicorn, ect.)
Positon: (knight, civilian, noble, peasant, royal maid, villager, traveler, farmer, ect)
Personality:
Bio:
Weaknesses:
Other: (optional)
Theme song: (Optional)

~ACCEPTED PROFILES~

User Image

Username: SpazzticPanda
Name: Anastasia
Position: Royal princess
Birth date: December 29
Likes: Outdoors, sweets, her mothers locket, escaping from her royal duties, horses and horse back riding, and boys.
Dislikes: Being cooped up inside, marriage proposals, body's of water ((such as lakes and ponds... she can't swim))
Personality: Anastasia likes to keep to herself mostly because everyone sucks up to her. She hates being the oldest princess of the royal family because she can't do anything other than work. She's very nice and when she actually shows people her emotions, however she can cause trouble by disappearing from time to time. She also keeps a locket that was once her mothers.
Weaknesses: she has trouble smiling and showing emotion due to her emotional scars. She's not award, but she has mage blood in her and when she uses her powers, she does it while in a blank state. She doesn't remember anything she does, however so she doesn't know.
Bio: Anastasia was born into the wealthiest family in the land. Everyone loved her mother, and was considered to be the kindest queen the land had ever seen. Anastasia loved her mother more than anyone else, that is until that fateful day, when her mother had taken her out to the field one day and a horrible accident occurred. There was flames everywhere, and all the flowers turned red around her. Anastasia called her mothers name and tried to wake her up but all her mother managed to say before she died was, "never lose hope, and always keep loving and forgiving". Anastasia cried and cried as the fire raged around her and when her father finally arrived, he grabbed her and escaped the volcanic heat. The whole country was devastated by the queens death. Soon after Anastasia turned 5, her father married another women and they had a child together. Alexandria, her step mother always gave her a look of hate and only showed affection to her own child, Daria. Anastasia began to curse her royal heritage and left the castle as much as she could. She always found peace in the forest or by the meadow where her mothers grave was located at. When Anastasia turned 10 her life began to turn for the worst. She had been kidnapped, and poisoned many times and is still being threatened. Even when she was 12, someone pushed her into the deepest part of the lake and watched as she almost drowned. Now Anastasia shows emotion to no one and trusts no one. She escapes anytime she can and doesn't care about the thrown one bit. However her stepmother wants the thrown for her own daughter Daria, and will stop at nothing to kill Anastasia.

User Image
Username: cptflint
Name: Dojime
Birth date: October 29th
Species: Dahmpire (half vampire)
Positon: Knight/body guard
Personality: Very friendly and charismatic. A natural charmer and very respectful to everyone unless they are rude to either him or "Ana"
Bio: Everyone always thought Dojime would be a better diplomat then a swordsman, but he was persistent in pursuing his dream of becoming a knight. His days as a squire were long and hard but he made it through as well as any other normal person, reaching knighthood at the age of 16. He was never the strongest, but he was always the fastest and surprisingly tough. "I don't HAVE to hit you hard if you can't hit me back," became his motto as a fighter. He never wore heavy armor or used a shield, insisting on wearing leathers and using the b*****d sword his mother had given him before she died. You could hardly tell he's a knight most of the time, only ever wearing his armor on special occasions.
A couple months after his knighting the king asked for him personally to guard his daughter. He gladly excepted the honor. Who better to protect the king's daughter then a man who didn't need to sleep, not to mention the sneakiest knight in the kingdom. He's always there even when she didn't know it and had gained a reputation for being the princess' shadow. It was he who pulled her out of the lake after beating the kids who'd pushed her till they were bloody and bruised, and it was he who watched her day and night the many times she'd been poisoned. Those nights were nearly as hard on him as they were her. The few times she was kidnapped the pour criminals didn't make it far before he showed up in the night. The last time he retrieved her he tied the criminals to his hoarse and dragged them about the city till there was almost nothing left, screaming and yelling the whole time, making sure the people knew why he was doing this and how "This is will be the fate of anyone so much as sneezed in the princess' direction."
Lately he's been much more overbearing now that the attempts on Anastasia's life have become more persistent and numerous, along with many other knights suddenly disappearing or dying mysteriously. The passed 9 years have taken it's tole on his body and his mind. His personality has become a lot colder and he always looks tired.
Likes: Night, drinking and partying when ever he gets the chance, hunting.
Dislikes: Daytime, the queen and her daughter, vampires.
Weaknesses: He has trouble adjusting to very bright light or sunlight and usually has to wear specially made eye protection during the day or he can barely see at all.
Other: Quote: "As long as I draw breath so will she... which is going be difficult for me seeing how I will live twice as long as her..."
Theme song: Dystopia

Appearance:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Username: cptflint
Name: Amaya
Birth date: November snd
Species: Vampire
Positon: rogue magi
Personality: Spontaneous, unstable, clinically insane, crazy, cold, emotional, crude.
Bio: The beginning of Amaya's life was really nice until she was about five years old, when her family was attacked by a very old and powerful vampire. The vampire killed her father and compelled her mother. 9 months later Amaya helped give birth to her brother Dojime. Once he was born the vampire killed her mother and took both of the kids to his dwelling. He bit Amaya and left her in a dark cell for many years. Normally someone her age would be dead before the disease could fully change her, but she managed to survive and In that time she used the vampire's natural affinity to learn magic by communicating with demons. All of the magic she had prepared was for the vampire that killed her father and she was quick to use it as soon as her cell door opened. She didn't realize it was her brother till he had her pinned against the wall.
Amaya spent the last ten years in a magically warded asylum. Being frequently visited by her brother and the care takers were the only social interaction she got and eventually she figured out how to work her way passed the wards in order to continue learning magic from her demonic teachers.
Likes: Her own magical ability is the only thing she seems to like.
Dislikes: Anyone else who knows or has the slightest possibility to learn magic.
Weaknesses: Sunlight kills without magical protection, unstable personality.
Other: Occasionally will be possessed by the demons that taught her.
Theme song: Anguish Of Youth

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:37 am
Anastasia wandered the castle walls, simply thinking to herself. She was suppose to go on her morning walk around the kingdom but why not let Daria have the glory today? She looked around, checking to see if the guards were around. When it was clear she made her way to the outer walls of the castle and climbed up it with ease. Once she was over she grabbed her bow and arrows hidden in a tree trunk and headed out into the wilderness happily enjoying her freedom away from the castle, "there's no way in hell i'm staying in that god forsaken prison" she said, as she left.

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

cptflint

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:52 am
Dojime squinted as the sun started to rise. "We meet again..." he said to himself as he slipped on his goggles. He looked down from the watch tower and sighed he spotted Anastasia heading towards the walls.

"She's gotten way too good at that," he grumbled as he watched her scale them. Once she was in the tree line and out of sight he slid down the rope he'd secured to the side of the tower and ran after her.

It wouldn't take him long to quickly and quietly run ahead of her. Once he was ahead he stopped behind a tree and waited for her to walk in front of him, trying to scare her like he had so many times before. "You know that little witch is going to take the throne if you keep shirking your duties," he said just as she walked passed him.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:00 pm
cptflint

Anastasia froze and held in a scream and then took a deep breath, "that's not funny Dojime... and she can have it for all I care" she said, with a straight face.

She turned and looked at him with little emotion, "look I don't need to got on those stupid walks... Daria enjoys them more let her do it... I would rather explore, aren't you interested in the tales the merchants tell?" she asked.

She sighed, realizing it was a stupid question to ask, "probably not, all you care about making me do my royal duties" she said, with no emotion.

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

cptflint

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:06 pm
"No. I only care about your safety first and the kingdom second," he replied. "And I shudder to think of what state the kingdom would be in if your sister takes the throne," he said as he took a step towards her. "You know the greatest leaders are ones who never wanted to lead in the first place."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:14 pm
cptflint

Anastasia scowled, "you always say that, I never said I wanted the kingdom... I even told my father that and he doesn't listen" she said, regaining her composure. She looked at him again, "I'm not going to that morning walk, you'd have to drag me back and trust me, it won't be easy" she said, with a straight face. She turned around and started walking forward again, waiting to see what he would do.

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

cptflint

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:22 pm
He smiled a little as he followed. "As entertaining as that would be..." he said as he started to walk ahead of her. "I never said you had to go on that boring walk. I'm more hurt that you didn't ask me to come with you on this one."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:36 pm
cptflint

Anastasia looked at him as he walked in front of her,"I didn't ask because I assumed you were going to come whether or not I asked" she said.

She walked next to him and looked at him plainly, "I don't really need protecting either... not like i'll get jumped by a witch or giant"she said, rolling her eyes. She was always sure she never showed emotions around others but she had been around Dojime since she was small so she grew attached to him in a way... he was the only person she could be herself around, the only person who saw her show any emotion at all.

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

cptflint

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:41 pm
"You're right, you can defend yourself, but it puts my mind at ease knowing that I've done everything in my power to keep you alive," he replied. "But it's not like I have a choice. Your father would have my head if he knew I was ever not watching over you... so..." he said smiling at her. "Let's at least have some fun shall we? You ever been to a proper tavern?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:50 pm
cptflint

Anastasia looked at him, "well that's a big word for your vocabulary, fun huh?" she said, sarcastically. She smiled ever so slightly, "i've been to a lot of places... but no, my father's guards always found me before I made it out that far..." she mumbled bitterly. She looked at him, "are you proposing we sneak out for the day? i'm impressed, I never thought you had it in you" she said, shrugging. She looked at him plainly, "well then, lead the way guardian" she said sarcastically again.

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

cptflint

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:00 pm
"Indeed I am. I don't mind you sneaking out as long as I'm with you," He said as he reached into his pack and tossed her a hooded cloak, one of the many things he kept specifically for the various situations Ana could get herself into. "Wear this. It'll keep the guards from knowing who you are at a glance if we happen to pass by any, though they shouldn't ask questions if they see I'm with you." he explained as he took the lead as instructed, heading towards the city. "Just imagine all the things you could've gotten away with had you simply asked for my help..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:13 pm
cptflint

Anastasia looked at him with no emotion, "I don't need help, and i'll never ask for it, i'm not like the weak little girl I used to be" she said, as she placed the hood on over her head. The hood hid her face quite well so she could show her emotions with out anyone noticing. As she followed him, she felt as though something evil was following their every move. Of course she simply ignored it since she was probably imagining it but she stayed closer to Dojime just in case she was wrong.

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

cptflint

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:39 pm
"But it would be more fun if I could walk out in the open instead of shadowing you like I usually do," he replied. If he had noticed something was following them he made no signs that they were in any danger. "It would be much more fun that way, and I know you can take care of yourself, but like I said I don't really have a choice but to follow you around so we might as well enjoy ourselves together while I'm around eh?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:12 pm
cptflint

Anastasia looked at him, "you followed me secretly every time I went out?" she asked, a little angry. She punched his arm hard, "that's for sneaking around without me knowing... anyways lets just go... I have a bad feeling about this place... it kind of creeps me out" she said. She didn't enjoy the creepy part of the woods and she held onto his arm lightly. She looked at him, "im only holding your arm so I don't get lost" she said, plainly.

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

cptflint

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:32 pm
It felt like she was punching stone under his leather but he frowned and rubbed the spot. "Like I said... I didn't have a choice," he replied. "Yea that's it... not because you're creeped out or anything," he said sarcastically. With his free arm he reached back and pulled the heavy b*****d sword from the sheath on his back and cut some of the branches that were in the way. "But you're right to be. Something is following us," he said in a very quiet whisper.  
Public Role Play Area

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff