Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Miles' Cave Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:43 pm
Sebastian_A_Covarrubia

"I'd love some," she replied, smiling. Sitting on the floor and against the wall, she stared up at the ceiling and sighed. "Oh, and may I have some water too? I don't want to be a bother, but I'm awfully thirsty."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:51 pm
Mayah Playah

Sebastian fetched a wooden bowl and spoon, then began to breathe fire on the pot until the soup was hot, stirring it occasionally. He filled the bowl and then poured water from a pipe in the wall into a silver mug.

"Here you are, Milady."

He smiled.

"The chef sends his personal regards and hopes you enjoy your meal. As for the water, that is actually a barrel filled with water that's been frozen and has slowly melted. As result, the water is cold and refreshing."

Seravious

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:08 pm
Sebastian_A_Covarrubia

Taking the bowl and drinking from the cup, she grinned. "Thank you so much," she said, tasting the stew. "Oh my God, this is amazing!"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:23 pm
Mayah Playah

"Snakes are common in the desert. And when you're living off the land in a planet that's mostly desert, well, you learn to cook snake in several ways. The stew lasts longer though. It takes days to go bad. The spices and ingredients make it last. Of course, I used my last dragon pepper in this batch. Hopefully the soil around here supports the seeds."  

Seravious

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:39 pm
Sebastian_A_Covarrubia

She sighed, setting the soup on the floor and standing. "Come on, we have to get going. I reserved us a good table and I REALLY want steak."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:07 pm
Mayah Playah

"Now I need to get dressed again. Finish your water, or feel free to look around. I'm going to put on some different clothes."

He walked into his room and found the formal attire he had purchased upon his first visit to this worlds cities. He had paid in solid gold coins, so they had outfitted him quite well. He quickly stripped out of his clothing.

Seravious

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:21 pm
Sebastian_A_Covarrubia

She nodded, looking around the main cave. Wandering, she was shocked to come upon the extraordinarily hot smithy. Michaela tugged her long hair into a ponytail, pulling off the long part of her skirt and the jacket part of her top. Looking around, she took in the sight. "Wow..."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:35 pm
Mayah Playah

Pulling on a suit of black, silk, dress slacks, Sebastian secured them with a black leather belt. He then put on his shirt, a dark blue shirt made from silk so fine it was like a gentle breeze brushing against his skin. He tucked it into his pants and pulled on a black vest, black suit jacket, both buttoned up of course. He then topped it off with a fedora and a pair of black silk gloves that covered his hands. After putting on a pair of boots, Italian leather, whatever that meant, he walked out of his room. He saw Michaela in the smithy, her back turned to him, and smiled when she said wow.

"I spent a lot time working on that. It's not nearly as impressive as my fathers, but it's good enough for me."

Seravious

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:41 pm
Sebastian_A_Covarrubia

"It's beautiful," she breathed, smiling at the sight. Turning, she inhaled sharply, not expecting him to look that good. "You...we better go to that boutique before I rip this dress much more," she gushed, blushing intensely and pushing past him to get back into the main room.

{{I was thinking that she goes by herself, then they meet somewhere and spend time walking there.}}  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:53 pm
Mayah Playah

Sebastian watched her go past.

"Michaela. Do you want me to meet you somewhere or shall I go with you?"

(OOC: I'll leave the choice up to you.))

Seravious

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:01 pm
Sebastian_A_Covarrubia

"Meet me at the park," she said, smiling at him. "I shouldn't take long." Sending one last smile his way, she left for the boutique.

{{Post him first in the park. I'll be right after you}}

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:07 pm
Sebastian waited til she left, then pulled a pair of daggers out of a chest in the workshop, tucking them into his suit jacket to conceal them. He wasn't going to leave her undefended. Making sure everything was in order, he walked out of the cave, headed for the park, wherever that was.  

Seravious

Seravious

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:41 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Miles walked into his cave and took off his jacket, tossing it over the back of his couch.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:21 pm
Seravious
User Image
holding hands tightly, the little girls stood behind him in silence; watching him curiously.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Seravious

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:26 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"You two are going to have to tell me everything you can about elementals. If I'm gonna need to fight them, I need to know as much about them as possible. Also, make yourself at home."  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff