Vampire Queen Vampy

Toothsome Vampire

13,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:38 am
The Blood Bat !!! He is so hard to make and so expensive sweatdrop

And I am not gonna give up my Lucky Cat....took too long to get him .

Hopeing I can buy 5 of the Chance Bundles when they come out with cash,and sell them fast for gold,but that's a long shot....don't think the owner will let me spend any more money on here.

Any advice on questing?? I have never had much luck with it. :/  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:44 pm
Vampire Queen Vampy

Hopeing I can buy 5 of the Chance Bundles when they come out with cash,and sell them fast for gold,but that's a long shot....don't think the owner will let me spend any more money on here.

Well, here are some of the things I do when I'm trying to store up gold:

1. Check all 6 Daily Chance carts and the Overseer prize (then periodically sell the items I get from inside my inventory). Dumpster Dive can also have some good items.

2. Watch the videos inside the Cash Tree, then when I get about 99 Gaia Cash, I buy a Luck Key and sell it on the Marketplace.

3. Start spying on certain Marketplace items and write down the lowest price I ever found for that item. If the item reaches the lowest price or lower (and doesn't seem to be dropping consistently), then I buy it, and either wait for the average price to go up or for the other listings to disappear entirely.

4. If I have the motivation and time to do so, I gather up gold at a very fast pace when I play Booty Grab (I can usually get over 50,000g in just a couple of hours).

If you have multiple characters, you can do the Daily Chance carts and Overseer prize again, but you apparently can't always do those Gaia Cash videos if you already did them on another character, so I guess Gaia or their sponsors keep track of which IP addresses already did their offer.  

Kangit
Captain

High-functioning Shapeshifter

Xx Fionna xX

Beloved Explorer

6,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:09 pm
Vampire Queen Vampy

You can look for expensive items in the market then when it drops, buy it. Then if you wait for awhile then it rises, sell it. xp I waited for smok the baby dragon to drop from 109k to 90k. It did then I bought it.  
Questing, Buying, Selling, Donations

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games