Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
TF2 Furries

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Trogdorian Warrior

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:49 pm
Greetings. Do you enjoy stealing the intelligence and blasting foes with your scattergun? Or do you rather wait patiently for the right time to headshot someone with your sniper rifle? Do you also have an affinity for anthropormorphic animals and share it openly? If so, then congrats! Your are a Team Fortress 2 player who also happens to be a furry! This topic is to bring out those who love playing this online multiplayer FPS and also sports some fur! (Or scales or feathers) If you'd like to post your Steam name, feel free. (Mine is AKNightWhoSaysNi btw) You can also discuss items, weapons, hats, even set up trading dates. Have at it and have fun!

P.S. If you are in the group called The Furry Pound on Steam and play on their servers, don't be afraid to say so!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:55 pm
I played on The Furry Pound once or twice, I'm not in their Steam group, though.

Feel free to send me a friend invite, though!: http://steamcommunity.com/id/king-kazma  

Hoomiku

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,975 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200

Xennified

Friendly Friend

9,750 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:29 pm
I play occasionally, but nowhere near as much as I used to. I mainly play Soldier and active Engie with the gunslinger.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:35 pm
YAY! This thread is perfect for me!
So, anyone waiting on the inevitable nerf of the Scorchshot? If you don't know what I'm talking about, sidearm it to your Phlogistinator and watch the MMMPH rack up in no time. Seriously, I always aim at Medic+ setups because if I hit one of them, there's going to be at least two enemies on fire for my MMPH meter to build off of.  

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

Hoomiku

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,975 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:34 pm
Kairo Yakazu
So, anyone waiting on the inevitable nerf of the Scorchshot? If you don't know what I'm talking about, sidearm it to your Phlogistinator and watch the MMMPH rack up in no time. Seriously, I always aim at Medic+ setups because if I hit one of them, there's going to be at least two enemies on fire for my MMPH meter to build off of.

Wow, that's nuts and super broken.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:56 pm
Hoomiku
Kairo Yakazu

Amen to that. What's even more funny is if you get a whole bunch of enemies stuck in one place, hit one of them and you can light them all on fire. The main issue is that when you hit an enemy, it bounces off and hits the ground, exploding with a Detonator explosive radius. But that's still plenty. You light all the poor bastards on fire, along with knocking back the one you hit in a semi-random direction.  

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Trogdorian Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:28 am
Kairo Yakazu
Hoomiku
Kairo Yakazu

Amen to that. What's even more funny is if you get a whole bunch of enemies stuck in one place, hit one of them and you can light them all on fire. The main issue is that when you hit an enemy, it bounces off and hits the ground, exploding with a Detonator explosive radius. But that's still plenty. You light all the poor bastards on fire, along with knocking back the one you hit in a semi-random direction.

Yep. Definitely broken. lol I'm not Pyro too much. Mostly Scout and Sniper (Yes it's noobish but I kick a** with them.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:55 am
I can't really say that I PLAY TF2. I really just screw around in TF2. If I try too hard, I don't do well and I get angry, so I just goof off. For example, just look at my classes. I have yet to see many others do the same ones as me.

WARNING: LOTS OF TEXT AHEAD

Scout
Force a Nature
Pretty Boy's Pocket Pistol
Atomizer
Use- Four jumps. Four freaking jumps. Now add to that no fall damage EVER and +15 HP, and I dare you to try and out maneuver me.

Soldier
Black Box
Concheror
Escape Plan/Pain Train
Use- Aside from my Soldier being voted the most British looking Soldier by every Brit I've met, I can't stand when a team has no Medics. So, with the new Concheror Buff, I can take on that roll in a more unique way.

Pyro
Phlogistinator
Scorchshot
Sharpened Volcano Fragment
Use- A Phlog Pyro is good for two different things; Pushes and Stops. With the set up I have (plus what I just explained about the Scorchshot), it's VERY easy to build up that MMMPH meter and stop a cart, block a cap, or just scare the hell out of that Heavy around the corner. Pro Tip- Sometimes you can fake out an enemy with a normal taunt. Lol!

Demoman
Grenade Launcher
Splendid Screen
Scotsman's Skullcutter
Use- Anti-soldier. Keeping up with their explosive output while being able to take away their range advantage and swat them painfully makes this an awesomely unique set up. It also nicely throws them for a loop when you just happen to be moving at their speed.

Ali Baba's Wee Booties
Sticky Launcher
Scotsman's Skullcutter
Use- I jokingly refere to this class as the "Flylander" class. Stickyjumping and Skullcutting is a riot when your enemies aren't looking up, but considering what stickies are capable of, traps and quick detonations along with the Skullcutter's enhanced range and your increased health from the booties makes this class one that you do not want to underestimate, especially it's maneuverability. Ever since I started using this class, I've been seeing similar ones popping up all over the place, so maybe I started something razz

Loch n Load
Charge n Targe
Ullapool Caber
Use- Tired of getting burnt? Damn Pyros got you down? Well not anymore! With this set up, your fire damage received is practically halved, and after burn takes only 1 hp a pop. Plus, you can still drop them like its hot with the Caber and Loch without worrying too much about what might happen!

Heavy
Brass Beast
Family Business
Killing Gloves of Boxing
Use- KGB to Family Business or Brass Beast, all depending on the situation. As much crap as the Family Business gets, I don't really see it. It's extra clips give you the advantage over pestering Scouts and makes the concept of enemies getting too close but just out of reach a thing of the past.

Engineer
Pomson
Pistol
Southern Hospitality
Use- Not much to say here, standard Engineer. Although the fact that I use the Southern Hospitality throws people off. Considering MY nob as an Engie is to build and protect, fighting Pyros isn't my problem and bleeding Spies are a plus when they start to pester.

Frontier Justice
Pistol
Gunslinger
Use- Standard Battle Engie, nothing to see here.

Sniper
Huntsman
Darwin's Danger Shield
Shahanshah
Use- As a Sniper, my biggest weakness is the Sniper Rifle. That's also my biggest strength. Turning my Sniper into a front lines class throws people for a loop and also makes me have an unquestionable advantage over the unsuspecting Scout or Heavy. Plus, knowing how to Taunt Kill like a pro helps too. Charging Demo? Ha! Shove your arrow into his chest and watch him flop!

Medic
Crusader's Crossbow
Medigun
Amputator
Use- My best class, and not just cause it's easy points. It's the massive array of healing potential. Need to heal a Soldier at a distance? There's a weapon for that. Need to heal a Heavy in a gunfight? There's a weapon for that. Need to heal everyone at once? You'd best be sure there's a weapon for that! The Ampu-tauntor gets too little credit as far as weapons go. That Healing Taunt makes you keep your team alive long enough that the enemies can't stop you, and despite the fact that you become a big target during the taunt, I'd like to see someone aside from a Spy make that distinguishing choice when a couple of Heavies or a group of Soldiers and Demos start wrecking you.

Spy
L'etranger
Your Eternal Reward
Dead Ringer
Use- The silent Dead Ringer... The most DEADLY of strategies. The Saharan Spy is grossly underrated in the right hands, and with a chain of stabs and a rather stupid Medic, you are a game changer. Plus, with a disguise, you pester an engine, stab him, and assume his position to really screw with the enemy team. Hop on top of his Sentry or Dispenser and they think you're him!  

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Hoomiku

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,975 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:40 pm
Mann Vs. Machine is pretty rad, although it's stupid-easy when you have less than 6 people.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:10 pm
I have TF2, cant say I play it that much. Im absolutely TERRIBLE at it x.x

I do really enjoy the MvM play that came out recently :3

Are there furry type items in the game? Everything seem to cost money XP  

Hogosha neko

HighTail Cafe

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items