Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle Bin: The Old Ages [Events/Arcs]
Quadrant I [Summer 2012 Exams] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

""He who wanders through darkness and fire, resists the purity and freedom of water."

You enter the area to discover that you are in what appears to be a simple forest. In here, wild game is plentiful, as is firewood and berries that grow on bushes. Some animals may try to bite or scratch you, but other than that, it offers no danger to the human body. Except that thing.

Yes, that strange being in this forest. This forest seems a survivalist's paradise at first, but it is the opposite. Time moves incredibly fast here. Night and day switch off at a quick rate. Day lasts two posts, as does night. Heed my words, you will wish it to never be dark again. The trees almost seem to blend together...except for that which moves between them, all but visible by a few distinguishable features.

During the night, each person in the area must roll a ten sided die. If even one of those dice land on the number 10...well...your only hope is to run. It can't be killed, so don't bet on that...however, you can slow him down through a few means. Still, it is recommended you run. Don't come close to it. Don't look at it. Keep running. Don't stop. Don't sleep. You can rest where your body falls. If you remember what happened in the morning, then perhaps you have evaded it...for now. Anytime of communication that is mental or made via technology is scrambled and blocked, for some odd reason, in this quadrant.

Addendum: Posting goes as such for the rolls
Member 1
Member 2
Member 3
Member 4
Then again.
At the third and fouth cycles, they must roll
then onto the fifth and sixth, no roll
And so on and so on to the nth cycle.

You may do a little bit of back and forth between say member 1 and 2, but if this is used for mass resource gathering and abused, I'll step in.

I also reserve the right to change it to night and day at any time that I wish.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:38 pm
"You Say I'm An Animal."

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

User Image

Viki Ranmaru Zao
Medical Nin :::::: Gennin :::::: Zao Clan :::::: Ranmaru Eyes :::::: Strength B :::::: Speed B

Viki smiled lightly as she arrived, she was waiting on her team to enter the forest as well. She stood and looked to a tree, smiling lightly as she began to form chakra into her hands, these would be surrounding her hands as she looked to a nearby tree, using her strength and speed to boost her strength, as well as the chakra scalpel technique, She cut down a tree. From there she began to cut the tree into wood blocks, and began to place them. She then used a simple clone, shadow clone, technique and began to use chakra scalpel again as they all cut up three tree and began to place it. Making a small, yet empty make-shift cabin. Viki was very tired, but she waited inside for her squad to arrive. The cabin was actually filled in the building blocks with Paper Bombs. If something were to take over, it would leave a nice suprise.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Chakra Points= 137

"But I Will Prove Even An Animal Can Save You."

ll Mizuki-Sama ll

Desirable Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:39 pm
User ImageUser Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXI xx Bleed, xx I xx Cry, xx I xx Live

XXXXlXX═══════════════════════════════════════════════════
XXXXXX█████████████████████████████████████ 密封 █████XXXXXX
_____________samson xxxx R e m e m b e r i n g xxxx w h a t xxxx w a s xxxx l o s t --xxxx

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Samson moved into the 1st Quadrant and met up with Viki, smiling to her. "Hey, sorry about all of that earlier...don't really act like that with most people, I'm Samson, Samson Chiru Uzumaki. Couldn't tell you that back there with everyone jumping in like a couple of jerks..." he said with an eyebrow twitch of annoyance. "Its a pleasure to meet you Viki-chan!" He then looked at the empty make-shift cabin, "my oh my, this looks amazing, is there anything else that you needed help with? Perhaps I could be of assistance."

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

" あなたは一度だけ住んでいるので、二度死ぬことはない。" -- ❀ -- ❀ -- ❀ --XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:10 pm
(Scratch my earlier post. Instead, it will be the second post of each team member. I.E. All of this squad can post twice. On their respective third posts, they must roll, as well as their respective fourth posts.)  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

ll Mizuki-Sama ll

Desirable Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:33 pm
"You Say I'm An Animal."

User Image

Viki Ranmaru Zao
Medical Nin :::::: Gennin :::::: Zao Clan :::::: Ranmaru Eyes :::::: Strength B :::::: Speed B

Viki smiled lightly as she looked at Samson. "Go gather water...as much as you can, gather leaves and wrap them into a small circle, with a top opening, then take small strands of vines and wrap them around the outside of the leafs. Then use bark to wrap it arond the outer edging. So its form is strong on the outside. Then use vines to wrap the bark together, then go find a stream and fill the containers and I can purify the water with my medical cures for poison jutsu to use it to find the deadly bacteria in the water and use it to create a poison and cure the water of any abnormalities." She said as she then laid back on the cold wood floor and sighed. "Who thought medics would be survivalists..." she stated calmly.

Chakra Points= 137

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:41 pm
_________________ Ahri Sherudon
User ImageUser Image

Ahri appeared in the first quadrant, and quickly began searching for her squad. It took about seven or eight minutes for her to find the makeshift shelter, along with her team. "Looks sturdy," she said referencing to Viki about the structure of their momentary base. "Mind if I help?" Ahri asked in a rough, questionable tone.

The Clapping Sound of Thunder
The Shimmering Light of Lightning

The Touch of the Rain
I Will Dance Like The Storm.

User Image  

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:00 pm
User ImageUser Image

_____________samson xxxx R e m e m b e r i n g xxxx w h a t xxxx w a s xxxx l o s t --xxxx

"Aye Aye Cap'n," said Samson as he went to go gather water, gathering leaves and wrapping them into a small circle with a top opening, he took vines as he gathered the leaves and used said vines for wrapping as he wrapped them around the outside of the leaves. He then pulled out a kunai and began getting bark from the trees, he was going to need them to be wrapped around the outer edging of the leaves. He got enough bark and then wrapped it around the outer edge of the leaves and made sure that this entire thing was stationary. Finally, he moved over to a nearby stream that he found, filling the make-shift containers with water, he didn't care if it was poisonous since Viki could purify the waters. He had made a total of 8 full containers and filled them completely with water. 1 was for each of them, and they had two each. Samson walked back to the base with the make-shift containers filled with water and set them in his bag. "Got the water boss, ready to be purified, heh," he said with a chuckle. This entire process had taken a full 45 to a full hour tops but the result was oh so sweet.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:38 pm
███████████████████████████████████████████████████
User Image
"Sound by itself is only a noisy tremor."

XXXXXXXXXX: Shion :[Uzumaki]: Aria :
"But if paired with correct timing,"

KyuuhaxxxxxxGeninxxxxxx1 5 0 ll 1 5 0XXX

"it will become a beautiful tune."

XXXXXXXXXX▄▀▄▀▄ : An ▪▪ Idol : ▄▀▄▀▄
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

It took her a while, but Shion had finally gotten into the illusionary world. After spotting the rest of her squad, she quickly walked up to them, expecting them to already have a game plan. They had been here longer than her, after all. "So, do we have a plan, or are we just winging it, Tatte?"

XXXXXXXXXX▄▀▄▀▄ : Music ▪▪ Is My ▪▪ Soul : ▄▀▄▀▄

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

ll Mizuki-Sama ll

Desirable Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:06 pm
"You Say I'm An Animal."

User Image

Viki Ranmaru Zao

Viki looked to Ahrei. "Gather food." She said as she then looked to Shion. "The goal is to gain the attention of the monster here. When we do we will promptly slow it down but keep it following us. We will move to District three with the monster following us. Doing so will sabtoage any squad who had their game plan set up for that area. Until then, we gather supplies for us to survive on." She then looked back to Samson. "Gather much more water." And looked to Ahrei. "We will need a lot of food." She stated. "Were going to take all the food and water and have Ahrei leave and store it in a cave in quadrant four, the desert I believe. After the three of us deliver the monster to the third quadrant. We will hide out in one of the cool desert caves with our food and water, rationing it until this phase is over." She stated lightly.

Chakra Points= 150

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:55 pm
███████████████████████████████████████████████████
User Image
"Sound by itself is only a noisy tremor."

XXXXXXXXXX: Shion :[Uzumaki]: Aria :
"But if paired with correct timing,"

KyuuhaxxxxxxGeninxxxxxx1 5 0 ll 1 5 0XXX

"it will become a beautiful tune."

XXXXXXXXXX▄▀▄▀▄ : An ▪▪ Idol : ▄▀▄▀▄

Shion cocked her head and gave a dumbfounded look to Viki. "So, what you're saying is we just sit here an wait? I can do that, Tattebako." From the sounds of things, the whole team had things pretty much taken care of.

XXXXXXXXXX▄▀▄▀▄ : Music ▪▪ Is My ▪▪ Soul : ▄▀▄▀▄

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:53 pm
_________________ Ahri Sherudon
User ImageUser Image

Ahri listened to the plan intently. Although it seemed like a full-proof plan the young girl didn't agree with the part about her sitting around a cave in the desert. Where was the fun and adrenaline in that. However, like most obedient soldiers, Ahri had no other choice but to follow the wishes of her squad leader, or in this case Viki.

Once the briefing was adjourned Ahri made her way into the woods in search for food. She started with a quick sweep around the perimeter finding minimal berries, and roots. "Hmm, not enough to survive on," the girl thought as she heard the trickling of water; it was the nearby stream Samson was previously at. In her travels with her father Ahri had learned that most edible vegetation was found near a reliable source of water, which proved to be correct. Along the riverbank Ahri found a accumulation of berries, leeks, and onion bulbs. May not be the best tasting food, but it wouldn't go stale. Wrapping the food inside a utility blanket Ahri made a makeshift backpack to carry the squads source of food back to the camp. This process took a little more than an hour.

The Clapping Sound of Thunder
The Shimmering Light of Lightning

The Touch of the Rain
I Will Dance Like The Storm.

User Image  
ll Mizuki-Sama ll rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:01 pm
"You Say I'm An Animal."

User Image

Viki Ranmaru Zao

Viki waited quietly as they all returned. It was now night. Would the monster show itself this early on? She doubted it but she was ready for it nonetheless. She waited patiently. "Everyone get ready just incase it shows." She said. "Remember, we get Ahrei out of here first, then we take the monster unto the third quadrant, release it upon the other squad and run out of there like a bat outta hell." She said with a fang looking smile.

Chakra Points= 137

ll Mizuki-Sama ll

Desirable Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:37 pm
User Image
Alpha had done it. They chose a good position and set up well...but they set up to camp and stay. Here, in this forest, was not a good idea. And now, they had attracted it. It had many names, but Der Großmann was its most prevalent. They had awoken it, but it was not about to destroy all yet. It had the capability, at its peak, to wipe out this squad like nothing with hardly any resistance. But it had not come to it yet. Now, it would simply stalk and wait. It liked to screw with its preys' psyches. In the night, a slight rustling would occur in the trees, and Alpha would see dark shapes and figures moving in and out of the trees. A pale, blank face was the most noticeable feature. And just like that...it was gone...but not for long.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:49 pm
User ImageUser Image

(lol LK's(little kuriboh's) Jack Slenderman!)

Samson returned with a lot more water, smiling to Viki, "back and I gots the wat-the hell was that?!" he said as he looked to the trees and then saw something dark move about from the trees along with a pale blank face as well, bright like that of the moon itself, "oh...my...god..." It was terrifying...more worse than he could ever hoped to have imagined, it was coming. "Viki-chan, I think the plan might be commencing sooner than later!" Samson then moved over to Ahri and handed her the water containers, placing it in her makeshift backpack. There was alot of water and food, enough to toughen it out for the next couple of days, weeks even. Now, Ahri had to go or else it wouldn't bode well for the team in its entirety.

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
Recycle Bin: The Old Ages [Events/Arcs]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash