Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle Bin: The Old Ages [Events/Arcs]
Quadrant IV [Summer 2012 Exams] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I will show you fear in a handful of dust"

This is possibly the most straightforward area of the exam's first phase. It is a large and open desert...until you reach the edge. The desert is in a constant state of day, where the sun beats down on the sands for eternity. The heat is immense and the area is dry. Food is nowhere to be found, save for the cacti that you could possibly cut for water...water which is questionable. Water release is somewhat of a challenge to use here, costing twice as much chakra as normal. The expanse goes on for miles until it abruptly stops. This is known simply as The End of the World. As soon as you are at the edge of the desert, you are at the edge of the world. All that is beneath the world is an infinite blackness. Don't fall in. You may find a few colder caves near the edge of the world. Those are your best bet for shelter.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:06 pm
"You Say I'm An Animal."

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

User Image

Viki Ranmaru Zao
Medical Nin :::::: Gennin :::::: Zao Clan :::::: Ranmaru Eyes :::::: Strength B :::::: Speed B

Viki smiled lightly as she ran into the sand. She then ran towards on oncoming cave. Looking back she looked to see if Ahrei, Shion, and Samson were also here. She yelled back while looking at them, smiling. "Don't touch the cacti. I don't trust this world. Best we touch as little as possible, this phase has got to be ending soon." She stated.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Chakra Points= 150

"But I Will Prove Even An Animal Can Save You."

ll Mizuki-Sama ll

Desirable Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:06 am
_________________ Ahri Sherudon
User ImageUser Image

The moment Samson would arrive with Ahri he would set her down. It would seem that she gained back some color, and her heart rate returned to normal, but the nervous shake and blank expression remained. She wasn't talking very much with the rest of the squad, somewhat lost the will to, but when they asked her if she was alright, she would say she was fine. Clearly trying to hide her true thoughts on the subject, which clearly bothered her.

The Clapping Sound of Thunder
The Shimmering Light of Lightning

The Touch of the Rain
I Will Dance Like The Storm.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:07 pm
User ImageUser Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXI xx Bleed, xx I xx Cry, xx I xx Live

XXXXlXX═══════════════════════════════════════════════════
XXXXXX█████████████████████████████████████ 密封 █████XXXXXX
_____________samson xxxx R e m e m b e r i n g xxxx w h a t xxxx w a s xxxx l o s t --xxxx

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

"Ahri, you don't sound alright, something happened, am I right?" he asked but then he was reassured that she was fine. It still didn't sound like it. He was gonna help her, all of them, through this. He took her wrist gently and moved over to a different part of the area, staying close but not so close that Viki or any others could hear them, "alright, cut the crap, tell me whats really goin' down?"

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

" あなたは一度だけ住んでいるので、二度死ぬことはない。" -- ❀ -- ❀ -- ❀ --XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:50 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ahri sat along side of Samson, hands were still shaking; just not so violently. It was clear that she was holding back her emotion, trying to be strong for the team. She couldn't think straight since the edge of her own death when suddenly, and abruptly, she remembered something from a past not so long ago.....

((*Enter the flashback))

Ahri remembered a glimpse of her childhood when she talked to a village elder of the Rain...

"In all the stories that my father told me about you...were you ever scared?" the young Ahri asked, looking up at the towering shinobi.

"Of course not, Im never scared. How would I protect this village if I was scared" the stranger said in a joking tone.

"I would have been scared. Pappa told me that its alright to be scared, and that it puts life into perspective."

Seeing that the girl was asking a serious question the shinobis tone became more serious, yet educational. "Ahri, fear makes people do many things, the imagination of fear itself is what causes pain to form and which eventually consumes us. Fear makes you fight for the things you love with more feeling and more ambition...it makes you want to risk it all for the ones that you care about. Its fear that makes people do whatever it takes to make sure that it never exists,but the truth is there's no escaping it. What you do as you have that fear within you is what shapes the bravery that we all have. The real bravery is talking about your fears, instead of hiding from them..."

((End of Flashback*))

As she embraced the knowledge past down so long ago she clutched her fists, forcing the traumatic shake of her hands to stop. Her bangs draped over her face, hiding most of it from Samson as two of three tears descended to the ground. A slight sniffle could be heard as it built into a full on cry. Turning towards Samson Ahri wrapped her arms around him, burrying her face into his chest. "Cry* I was terrified...when he pressed the the gun against my head...I felt so helpless...I didnt know what to do...*Cry." Ahri had finally embraced the advice of the elder shinobi, and let go of her fears, instead of bottling them up inside.

The Touch of the Rain

User Image[  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:16 pm
User ImageUser Image

_____________samson xxxx R e m e m b e r i n g xxxx w h a t xxxx w a s xxxx l o s t --xxxx

Samson's eyes widened as she did this, Ahri was genuinely crying on him, using him for comfort. The whole gun fiasco with the admin caused her to be in complete distress, it put fear into her heart and Samson would've felt the same way if it had happened to him. He wrapped his arms around Ahri in return, letting her vent all she wanted since that was a very traumatic experience for someone of her age, "Ahri, it's okay...it's going to be okay. No one is going to harm you as long as Viki, Shion, and I are around." He carried sadness in his eyes...his heart...for her. She didn't need to go through something like that. "Everything is going to be alright, Ahri-chan, everything's going to be alright," he whispered softly to her...to try and calm her nerves, to ease her tension.

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:59 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ahri continued to cry out her emotions of distress, and fear. The things she experienced in the exam thus far were far more horrific than anything she could have prepare for. Some could say that Viki's battle strategies had put Ahri's life in extreme jeopardy, but to Ahri it just seemed like a plan that went sour.

In the midst of crying she felt a pair of arms wrap around her, it was Samson. The need to cry had almost vanished within the warm grasp of this person she had only know for a few days. A person she considered reckless by first impressions was now a comfort to her. It was a feeling Ahri had never felt before as she laid with her head resting against Samson, trying to calm down. Fifteen minutes had pasted before Ahri would get up, and go for a walk by herself to play things out in her mind, only to come back about fifteen minutes later. She seemed to be back to normal; perhaps a lot more subtle.

She sat back down next to Samson, feeling a bit silly about using his shoulder to cry on. "Hey," she said in a mellow tone sparking a conversation. "I wanted to say thank you...for everything. No ones ever been that kind to me before." She turned to Samson with a warm smirk on her face.

The Touch of the Rain

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:34 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Kindness isn't a gift, it's a given right, a frown really doesn't suit you, makes others feel hurt when they see it, y'know. A smile makes your beauty show forth," he said as he blushed and looked away from her, smiling in a shy manner. "If you ever do need someone to talk to about anything, I'm here...," he said as he glanced back and then looked away, the blush becoming brighter.

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:30 pm
███████████████████████████████████████████████████
User Image
"Sound by itself is only a noisy tremor."

XXXXXXXXXX: Shion :[Uzumaki]: Aria :
"But if paired with correct timing,"

KyuuhaxxxxxxGeninxxxxxx1 5 0 ll 1 5 0XXX

"it will become a beautiful tune."

XXXXXXXXXX▄▀▄▀▄ : An ▪▪ Idol : ▄▀▄▀▄
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Shion stopped to catch her breath, placing her hands on her knees as she doubled over from exhaustion. She heard the conversations that were going on between the others, but couldnt really care less. She was furious at the gross about of misdirection that her squad was facing, and she was about to burst. As she regained herself, she let out an angry scream. "What is the matter with you people! You begin giving out squad directions while half the squad is here, you fail to inform those who have just arrived about anything, everyone is giving out random a** orders that conflict with any shred of a plan we have, and as a result, we're lost in a cave with no idea what we're doing! What the hell, Tattebako!"

XXXXXXXXXX▄▀▄▀▄ : Music ▪▪ Is My ▪▪ Soul : ▄▀▄▀▄

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:46 pm
Viki sat down and smiled. "That is where you are wrong, Shion." She stated as she laid back on the cool cave foor. "We have food, we have water. Our job for this phase is only to survive. We have done just that. Survived. So we did not sabtoage them. Oh well. That was not our main goal, that would have been purely for fun." She stated as she sighed. "We have food, water, cool shelter, and a medic. I think surviving wise, were in a damn good position." She stated as she leved her eye at Shion, she didn't seem to get the bigger picture.  

ll Mizuki-Sama ll

Desirable Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:03 pm
███████████████████████████████████████████████████
User Image
"Sound by itself is only a noisy tremor."

XXXXXXXXXX: Shion :[Uzumaki]: Aria :
"But if paired with correct timing,"

KyuuhaxxxxxxGeninxxxxxx1 5 0 ll 1 5 0XXX

"it will become a beautiful tune."

XXXXXXXXXX▄▀▄▀▄ : An ▪▪ Idol : ▄▀▄▀▄

Shion shook her head as Viki gave her reasoning. "A good position...a good position? What about our situation is good? We're disorganized, have no clue what we're doing, and one of our squad members is pretty much traumatized to the point where she's useless. These rash and stupid desicions almost got us killed, and you want to say we're doing good? The phase isn't over. We've not survived yet, and with the way we're going about our team, we wont, Tattebako" Shion saw the bigger picture all too well, and it wasn't a pretty sight.

XXXXXXXXXX▄▀▄▀▄ : Music ▪▪ Is My ▪▪ Soul : ▄▀▄▀▄

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:23 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ahri looked over at Samson, blushing from embarrassment. His shy, yet charming, smile got the best of Ahri. It seemed almost flirtatious to the young Rain Shinobi as she began to blush as well. It was an awkward moment, but a cute one. It was great to see the even in the midst of battle that it was still possible for strong bonds to be made.

However, this moment was cut short as a dispute broke out among the squad. Ahri listened in intently to see if it was relevant to the teams next action. However, it seemed that this was a dispute about strategy, and judgement. Ahri was cpable of seeing both sides of the coin, a trait learned from her father. On one hand Viki had a point, the team did have the necessary supplies at one cost, but at the same time she was reckless, and left everything to a gambling chance. On the other side of the coin was Shion who was also right. The team did lack communication, and exectution, shich may have been the reason that the inital plan went astray. However, among the controversy she could hear Shion gesturing Ahri as, "useless." Although she understood that Shion was looking after Ahri's well being, or Ahri hoped, it still made her feel bad to be considered useless as she stood up, and went for a walk to think about stuff. If anyone was to follow her they would find her sitting outside the cave door, tinkering with her staff.

The Touch of the Rain

User Image  

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:54 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Tch, you're completely and utterly wrong Shion, we're in a decent position, Ahri is better after we've spoken, we've got supplies, the enemy isn't after us yet and Jack Slenderman seemingly hasn't followed us here, dattekura," he said as he put his hands his pockets. "But whatever, you continue complaining to Viki about how we're, supposedly, losing and I'll be busy making sure that Ahri doesn't take a friggin' knife to her neck, cause y'know, she almost died, but hey, I guess winning is everything to you, huh?" He said his previous statement with the fakest smile ever, as he turned and decided to follow Ahri out. He made it to her and noticed that she was tinkering with her staff, "hey."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:32 am
User ImageUser Image

Ahri was adjusting the grip of her staff when she noticed Samson leaving the cave, "Hey..." she said in a glum nature. Finishing with the grip, Ahri flipped the staff around and began to work on the other side. As the staff flipped the sands from within the staff began to shift, sounding identical to a Rain Stick. "Sometimes I wish people seen me as more than just useless, you know?" As they were talking the clouds began to thicken as the rumble of thunder could be heard. Ahri found comfort in the stormy environment as she gazed up into the sky. "If I ever plan on returning home, and becoming the next Amekage, I'll have to grow stronger." eventually the rain began to descend from the skies, eventually becoming a light shower.

Jutsu Used: Dance of the Storm

The Touch of the Rain

User Image  

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

ll Mizuki-Sama ll

Desirable Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:05 pm
Viki simply smiled and laughed at Shion. "Exactly as Samson said, we are in a placewhere thechance of finding us are small to none. We have ample supplies of unperishable food and water. And we can survive for quite awhile out here. Which is the goal. The other 'goals' as you called them. Were for fun only." She stated "The good outways the bad. So Ahrei is upset. A ninja will learn one day face death, and needs to be acustomed to it." She then looked to Ahrei and smiled kindly. "He would not have killed you. The administrator is here to test and push us. You freaking out, may have costed us points. However.. come here and allow me to restore your sanity to normal." She stated as she stood. "I said we had a medic....thats me."  
Recycle Bin: The Old Ages [Events/Arcs]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff