Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The hunter's prize (Needs male hunter) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:53 pm
In a land far away where great beasts 15 feet tall are considered daily live stock, humans have adapted to useing masive weapons of great power from blades the size of a whole person to guns the size of an alligater. There are the caretakers which are incharge of the villiage and the hunters that drive away the monsters that pleage their hard lifestyle. ______ is one such hunter but he is the youngest and weakest of all. All he can manage is a normal bow and a throwing tomahawk. He has always sought out to prove himself but has never really had a chance. That and the fact that he screws up each time. But there is one way he can prove himself. Lately the wolf clan has been raiding the village and has not been able to be stopped.

User Image

Holo
16 in human years
Female
Demon wolf
Holo is shy but hates humans. SHe onl hunts at night when they are asleep. But has managd to get away everytime. She has a wolf form that she is in everytime she goes hunting. She comes from a pack of wild wolves that look like wild wolves at first glance but have human forms. She is the youngest but also the weakest jsut like Connor but is working hard to prove herself. She has to since she is the daughter of the alphas.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:14 pm
User Image

Damion
Male
Human
Human in story.

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:03 am
Knux_nyan
User Image

Damion
Male
Human
Human in story.

ACCEPTED!!!!!!!!! I'll start.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:08 am
Knux_nyan

User Image

It was night time in the human village and throughout the forest area. The moon was the only light over the feilds. But there was a shadow in hte fields other than the cattle and horses. It was a wolf, well a wolf girl. That went by the name of Holo. She was stalking a calf that was just born that day. Then she took off after it unaware that she was heading for a trap.

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:40 pm
Blazingcat123

The trap was triggered after she ran over a trip wire...or rope as it was and long bent sticks came up with a net in front of her and stuck themselves in the ground over her trapping her. Damion got up from his hiding place in disbelief. He caught one. He grabbed his bow and slowly creeped forward wondering if he had actually caught one. He noticed it was...a girl wolf? "What?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:18 pm
Knux_nyan

Holo glared at Damion and growled as she said "Let me go now and I shall spare you." She said and looked at him with angry eyes. Then she perked her ears hearing her father calling her. Her fur stood on end and she tried to bite her way out.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:35 pm
Blazingcat123

"Uh....I wouldn't try it. The net was specifically made to prevent your kind from breaking through....and you just sealed your fate. There's poison coating that net." He said as he wrapped a bandanna around his mouth and check his surroundings. He had said those words loudly tho as he kneeled down to her and whispered. "Don't worry. I'm making a play so they think i killed you. Just go to sleep and i'll release you later. Its just knockout powder" He said as he gestured to the torches coming closer.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:59 pm
Knux_nyan

Holo didn't beleive him but did as he said. She then got knocked out but the knock out powder and made sure to look dead. She was in no mood for the humans but had no other choice. She knew that she was in no position to bargin. But all she wanted was food. She was starving but didn't want any of the human's meat. She prefered her meat raw.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:04 pm
Blazingcat123

(time skip to his barn)
Damion looked at the girl still in the net....or should he say wolf. "Hey wake up...it should have worn off by now....luckily i wiped the knockout powder off the net before i brought you here. Thank god they fell for it." He said as he back away from her a bit as he looked over at the dead cow he had brought in from the field. Aparently another wolf had killed it but was driven off before it could eat so he would make use of the cow inn this case.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:09 pm
Knux_Nyan

Holo woke up and sat up a little. She hated hte fact that she was still in the net. She then tried to bite it again hearing that he had wiped off the knockout powder. Then she growled as she bit it wanting her freedom now. She never was much for being cooped up. Then she saw the dead cow and thought to herself 'Better wait until he releases me then I'll go catch a rabbit or something.' Then she shook her head as she bit down on the net wanting out.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:12 pm
Blazingcat123

"You know....you could be a bit more appreciative...i saved your live and i'm offering you freedom and food....I have to ask you not to kill or hurt me once i release you." He said looking at her with a serious look. "Think about it this way....if one of the other's had caught you...you would probably be dead now."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:18 pm
Knux_Nyan

Holo then looked at him with eyes that were grateful but still angry. "I'm only trying to get out because I hate being trapped in nets. You'd do the same if you were in one." She said then growled a little. Since she was in her wolf form she was talking telepathically. Then she turned into her human form and said "I just want to eat something is all. I'm sorry If I seem angry. But with the food shortage in the forest I had no choice but to come here." She said looking at him with ehr golden eyes. SHe knew he was right but she was starving and wanted to eat something.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:24 pm
Blazingcat123

"....Ok...i'm gonna hold you to that promise." He said as he pulled out his knife and cut the ropes off her making sure not to harm her then he backed away and put the knife away. "Ok...your free...now....oh @#$%." He went over to the barn door and closed it then looked at her. "Quick hide in the haystack. There coming."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:48 pm
Knux_nyan

Holo did what he asked not being sure why she was. Then as the other's came to talk about Damion's bravery and where the wolf was.... she got nervous and was holding back a sneeze. She hated when Hay tickled her nose but it was the only hiding spot there was.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:25 pm
Blazingcat123

Damion talked with the people for a bit and felt a bit excited about his new found fake fame. He waved them goodbye as they left and closed the barn door. "Whoo.....your lucky i got them to leave." He said with a sigh as he looked at the haystack she was in. "You can come out now but keep quiet."  
General RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff