Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
The pirced conspiracy Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pirced
  yes
  no but I wanna
  no siree
  gimme the gold
View Results

MightyMorphinSenetors

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 2:55 pm
Okay here is what happened my week end I took a pircing needle and pirced my lip at the store my friends were the first ones to see it and they thought it was cool. I thought I could hide it from my parents but my dad grabedme forced me against the wall and saw the lip pircing I had to take it out before it was all healed up so it almost got infected. My dad blames my friends and the pretty much exile me from their group of friends. i lose my job because the dad of the friend who I am working for thinks I'm a bad influence. Now i'll have too repirce it, Find a new job and fix the situation with my friends  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 11:41 pm
wow, that sucks. I'm sorry.  

Aceana V

Quotable Autobiographer

9,325 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Cupcakes are Scene

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 8:28 am
... crying crying That makes me really sad because that has happened to so many of my friends (not the exact same thing but pretty close to it.) and it sucks so bad crying crying ...I,m sorry  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:48 pm
Wow kid - that sucks.
My mom is the one who paid for my lip ring O.O  

Ashli Terror Discoteka

emo_sexual

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 7:50 pm
I'm Sorry, That's Too Bad.
That's Something My Parents Would Do...
xp  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 7:57 pm
! my friend booby I like him by the way peirced my lip tonight!!! It was kind of just random, and we ended up hanging out in his room and he peirced some girls ears and some other things. Awesome kid.  

MARIA SHAKEDOWN

Akuneko

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 7:33 am
eehh... Creepy. I'll never get a piercing. It's just too... synthetic, I guess. Anyway, Why did you think you could hide it from your parents? And What do you have to 'fix with your friends'? Why are they mad? I thought just your parents and their parents were mad. Anyway...

*Pierce, not Pirce

*Grabbed, not Grabed

Oh wait a second, you wrote,
Quote:
the pretty much exile me from their group of friends.

The way you wrote it, it looks like you've been trying to 'get into the group'... Which means they aren't Really your friends, and you only wanted to hang out with them to increase your image/status/whatever.

Sorry, I've got no advice for you today, just pure criticism.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 12:44 pm
hence the reason im waiting till i move out.

Bonnie[Heart]Clyde

Bonnie[Heart]Clyde

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 12:46 pm
Akuneko
eehh... Creepy. I'll never get a piercing. It's just too... synthetic, I guess. Anyway, Why did you think you could hide it from your parents? And What do you have to 'fix with your friends'? Why are they mad? I thought just your parents and their parents were mad. Anyway...

*Pierce, not Pirce

*Grabbed, not Grabed

Oh wait a second, you wrote,
Quote:
the pretty much exile me from their group of friends.

The way you wrote it, it looks like you've been trying to 'get into the group'... Which means they aren't Really your friends, and you only wanted to hang out with them to increase your image/status/whatever.

Sorry, I've got no advice for you today, just pure criticism.

spelling errors show imagination.
and as for sentences that don't make much sence?
that just shows they have alot on there mind.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:19 pm
Oh!!
Im sorry talk about lame!!>_<

xXBunnyIsAnOutLawXx

Remme

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 2:07 pm
You don't have to get it repierced, y'know. And thinking you could hide it from your parents? That's just silly now, come on.
My opinion? Stop making life hard for yourself, it doesn't have to be.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:33 pm
Remme
You don't have to get it repierced, y'know. And thinking you could hide it from your parents? That's just silly now, come on.
My opinion? Stop making life hard for yourself, it doesn't have to be.

I hid mine from my mom and then I finally told her.
She took it well.

MARIA SHAKEDOWN

Disposable Love

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 6:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Now I have the sudden urge to get my lip pierced neutral

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 2:53 pm
I've been wanting to get my lip pierced for ages, I researched it, asked my friends about theirs, and whatever. Still, my mom wouldn't let me and my dad would be ashamed of me. They'd make me rip it out. neutral So I'd ben in the same situation as you. Instead, I bought a silver fake-piercing and wear it everywhere!!! biggrin DDD
Sorry but there's nothing much I can do. Explain to your friends and find a new job to pay for another piercing. sad  

Malon T

[[blunt.object]]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:27 pm
heh, same thing happened to my sister when she got her belly button pierced.
I recommend not repiercing it for a LONG time. otherwise you WILL get caught. stressed  
Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff