Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
__██ | ωιη∂σω ρ-α-ι-η | Yoko-chan~~// Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mochilli

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:24 am
User Image

『 А Hυитєя Cяαωℓ Oяιgιиαℓ 』

◊ ● ◊ ● ◊

xoxoxoxoxoxo I n s p i r e d B y . . .
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Crazycray on Zerochan~

xoxoxoxoxoxo T h e R o l e p l a y . . .
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Closed//Accepting

xoxoxoxoxoxo G e n r e . . .
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Romance, Fantasy, Yaoi

『 As Sωєєт As Sιи. . . 』

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:37 am
『 Tнє Sωєєтєя Tнє Sιи . . . 』

◊ ● ◊ ● ◊

He was the most violent person I had ever come across, and yet there was just something about him...

Time and time again we would fight.

We got hurt.

We apologized.

We got back together.

Rinse and repeat.

It wasn't healthy, but addictions never are.

We took turns walking out the door...but we always came back.

But one day we're not going to do this anymore.

I'm not going to take it anymore.

He's not going to take it anymore.

And the next time one of us walks out, the other will be watching out the window pain...

『 . . . Tнє Mσяє Pαιиƒυℓ Tнє Fαℓℓ . 』

mochilli

mochilli

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:43 pm

◊ ● ◊ ● ◊

"I ain't violent. I just have a quick reaction to bullsh*t."xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[[y]] has always been known as a violent person. Back in the day, there were very few guys in high school who hadn't tasted their own blood through the ferocity of his punches. He didn't try to be violent; people could just piss him off with the simplest things. He was a hopeless case and even after high school almost everyone left him alone, save one.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"An eye for an eye will only make the whole world blind."

[[x]] had been [[y]]'s junior classmate in high school. [[y]] never noticed him much because he was always so quiet and in the background, until senior year when [[x]] found [[y]] bloody and bruised after a fight and forced him into accepting his help. That had been the start of their relationship, and although [[y]] never said it, he was grateful [[x]] had never given up on him like everyone else had.

After high school, their relationship continued; but it got worse because of [[y]]'s naturally violent tendencies. [[x]] had become a more mature person, and the two of them would often get into fights because [[x]] disapproved of [[y]]'s lifestyle now. The two would fight, then one would leave, only to get back together again after the other apologized.

But they can only go so far in a relationship like this; and it won't be long until [[x]] realizes that [[y]] fights for a reason. But will he be able to figure out why before [[y]] lands himself into an irreversible situation or leaves him forever?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:40 pm

◊ ● ◊ ● ◊

xoxoxoxoxoxo G a i a T o S A n d G u i l d R u l e s . . .
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo The usual ^_^ No cybering, going over PG-13, or excessive swearing please~

xoxoxoxoxoxo No G o d m o d d i n g . . .
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo No Auto-Hitting or Invincibility please~! Give people a time to react even if you think it's the "right"
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo response...

xoxoxoxoxoxo G o d d e s s H u n t e r . . .
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Hunter Crawl Is Goddess Of This Roleplay

xoxoxoxoxoxo A c t i v i t y . . .
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Post as often as you can please~!

xoxoxoxoxoxo W a n n a J o i n U s ? . . .
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo PM Profiles To Hunter Crawl Titled Insane.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo PM Reserves To Hunter Crawl Titled I Guess That's Why.

xoxoxoxoxoxo A r e W e H a v i n g F u n Y e t ? . . .
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Probably the most important rule of all~!! >O<

xoxoxoxoxoxo I R e s e r v e T h e R i g h t . . .
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo To add/alter/delete[whut] any rules as I see fit allowed~!

mochilli

mochilli

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:43 pm

◊ ● ◊ ● ◊

Seme - [[y]] - Hunter Crawl

Seke/uke - [[x]] - Yoko_Matsubishi

[size=10][align=center][img]AnimeIMGLinkHere[/img]
"Quote Your Character Would Say Here"
[color=1]symbol[/color][b]I K n o w W h o I A m ! ! : :[/b]
[Given name here]
[color=2]symbol[/color][b]B u t D o I R e a l l y ? ? : :[/b]
[Nickname here] // [Who your character represents here]
[color=1]symbol[/color][b]I ' v e L i v e d T h i s L o n g . . . : :[/b]
[Age here]
[color=2]symbol[/color][b]A n d I ' v e C h a n g e d ! ! : :[/b]
[Short Personality here]
[color=1]symbol[/color][b]Y o u D o n ' t K n o w ? ? : :[/b]
[Short Biography here] [/size][/align]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:35 pm

◊ ● ◊ ● ◊

User Image
"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity."
I K n o w W h o I A m ! ! : :
Izanagi Muramasa
B u t D o I R e a l l y ? ? : :
Nagi // Y
I ' v e L i v e d T h i s L o n g . . . : :
Twenty four
A n d I ' v e C h a n g e d ! ! : :
Nagi is a very impulsive, brash person, who just doesn't know when to sit down and talk about something. The only thing he uses for communication would be his fists and his weapons. He's rash and rude, and doesn't get along well with people at all. He has a very foul mouth, especially when he's angry, though he won't waste time with words and immediately punch you in the jaw instead. He's more or less disrespectful to people who usually deserve respect, with a very few exceptions, and even then he can be a little rough around the edges. In relationships, he's actually very loyal, but his temper leaves him single most of the time. The only reason he's stayed with his boyfriend for so long is because Ian is pretty much the only person who knows him enough to know how to calm him down; or beat him up if he isn't listening. Even though he's loud and blunt with his opinions, there are a few times when he feels he is too selfish and thus shies away instead of pushing forwards.
Y o u D o n ' t K n o w ? ? : :
Nagi was born into a more or less strictly traditional Japanese family. He hadn't always been inconsiderate and rash, but circumstances made him turn callous and rude. When he was seven years old, his own mother deemed him unworthy to be called the heir of the Muramasa clan and turned her attention to his younger siblings instead; his brother Akasa and, later, his sister Minami. Now he loved Minami because she was smart though she was young, but he hated Akasa because his brother was a snobby little brat. It wasn't until he was fourteen that anything drastic happened though. His mother actually poisoned him; but he survived. In an act of revenge, he killed Akasa and kicked his mother out onto the streets. He took over his household after his father died, and swore to protect his sister with everything he had, but he would be unable to keep that promise when his sister was attacked; raped and killed not even a ten minute's walk from home; because she had told him that she was going out to buy some food and wouldn't be five minutes and he had let her go after she had turned down his offer to go with her.

Nagi became cold and closed off to the world, self loathing because he believed he had let his sister die, and started to fight the world because he felt like he could atone for Minami's death that way. He feels like with every strong person he beats up, he's fulfilling the promise he broke. It continued that way until high school, where he met Ian; the only person who didn't shy away from him and the rumors surrounding him. They grew close, and somewhere along the way they got together...and Nagi's not sure how. But it's bad, this addiction he has to Ian, because he can't stop fighting and Ian wants him to stop. Nagi feels like he'll be breaking his promise to his sister all over again...

mochilli

mochilli

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:30 pm
User Image
"He who strikes the first blow admits he's lost the argument."
I K n o w W h o I A m ! ! : :
Jian Fern Raiden
B u t D o I R e a l l y ? ? : :
Ian, Fern // [ X ]
I ' v e L i v e d T h i s L o n g . . . : :
A n d I ' v e C h a n g e d ! ! : :
Level headed and focused, Jian is, for the most part, a very calm and realistic individual who tries as best he can to keep things in his life smooth and balanced, without very much quarrel; this often pits him at odds with his sister in particular who tends to be very firey and impulsive, but one will quickly learn that Jian has an almost insurmountable degree of patience, and he's always willing to give people a hand, or a second chance if at all possible. This can lead others to regard him as rather unapproachable or stuck up at times because of his overlying perfectionist nature, but in truth Jian is very friendly and very relateable, once you get past the fact that there are times when he can be socially akward in new situations. However, don't assume that just because his breaking point is high doesn't mean he doesn't have one; for the most part only his sister and the person he continuously dips in and out of intimacy with have ever seen him angry, in which case he will usually curse in his native language of Chinese and pull out the martial arts skills which he has despite the fact that doesn't use them often.
Y o u D o n ' t K n o w ? ? : :
Jian was born in the countrysides of China, the oldest of two alongside his younger sister Tsuki, and lived there until he was ten; the family was never particularly wealthy, but they were happy and made their life the best they could until Jian's father packed up the family and moved them all to America for a chance to try his hand out at a new job in the city. His hard work and dedication payed off, and soon the Jian's family was able to make a fairly substantial living; his mother did her part by opening up a shop selling various teas and herbs, teaching locals the proper ways of a Chinese tea ceremony, something Jian and Tsuki assisted with all the way through high school. Which is actually where Jian met the man who turned his life completely upside down; throughout his first year in highschool, the young Chinese immigrant was warned to stay away from that specific persion, who was always cutting classes and starting fights, but in firmly believing that everyone should get a second chance, Jian somehow managed to get the boy some help and from there on, things spiraled out of control; almost every week they would fight, break up and then resolve their relationship all over again...but now that they've graudated highschool, Jian is starting to see things far more realistically; his mother and father are getting old, and soon there won't be anyone to run the tea shop that preserves their culture. There isn't time to play games anymore, and in seeing that his "boyfriend" hasn't changed very much, Jian is really starting to wonder if it's worth all the emotional stress to go through it every other few days.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:43 pm
User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxαm__ï__αšκïηg__†⊕⊕__muςh?__
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxψ⊕ur__ιïgh†__ïš__§†їℓℓ__ßrïgh†__†⊕__мэ__
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI cannot see what's come, what's still to come. . . xx

User ImageUser Image

ƒєєℓѕ ℓιкє уσυя ℓιƒє ιѕ σνєя
            ƒєєℓѕ ℓιкє αℓℓ нσρє ιѕ gσηє
            уσυ кιѕѕ ιт αℓℓ αωαу
            мαувє, мαувє

Nagi had gotten into yet another fight. Ian was going to chew him out again, he was sure; but he had a perfectly legitimate reason for fighting today. Nagi was going to get chewed out anyways because he was currently standing in front of Ian's family's store's front door, pounding at the door. They were currently "off" in their relationship, which meant that Ian was still mad at him and Nagi would have a doubly bruised jaw if he ever showed his face in this kind of situation to him, but he was in a not so good mood and Ian had some serious explaining to do.

Starting with why he never told him that there were people who made fun of him in that was in the first place.

Stupid white guys who thought they could push foreigners around just because they could.

The one-eyed male reached up to wipe the stream of blood running down the side of his face to keep it out of his good eye, a scowl permanently set into his features. He was once again covered in purple bruises that were just beginning to blossom, small scratches from blunt male nails, and long cuts from knives skimming over his skin. An especially nasty on stretched across the length of his left cheek, right underneath his useless eye, trickling even more blood and his movements to wipe it off his face merely smeared it even further over the side of his face, so he just gave up.

"Oi, Ian! Open the goddamn door!"

тнιѕ ιѕ α ѕє¢ση∂ ¢σмιηg
            тнιѕ ιѕ α ¢αℓℓ тσ αямѕ
            уσυя ƒιηєѕт нσυя ωση'т вє
            ωαѕтє∂, ωαѕтє∂

mochilli

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:01 pm
I could never be that for you
I could never take your cloudy skies and make them blue
You keep on telling me I light your day
You're hanging on to every word I say
I could never be that for you, that for you

User Image "And then you just pour the tea out into these cups; it's really quite simple to manage once you learn to steady your hand a little bit and-" Even from the back room where Jian and the rest of his family hosted tea ceremonies to pay part of their monthly budget, the long haired Chinese immigrant could hear the furious pounding on his front door; since Tsumi was currently out of the house with his parents doing some shopping, that left just the twenty one year old, and his guests, and his barking dog that his sister had named Cheezit just to annoy...well, everyone. "I am sorry, but it appears we will have to stop here for the day. Please feel free to exist out any of our side doors." The foreigner smiled, politely exiting from the room where his bewildered customers were all sitting; as soon as he'd ducked out from underneath the cloth drapes the smile was replaced with an almost muderous scowl.

"Oi, Ian! Open the goddamn door!" Sidestepping the furry shiba inu currently sprawled out in the main hallway, Jian none too politely opened the front door, gaze narrowed; Nagi usually knew better then to come around the shop when they weren't in the middle of whatever sick sort of relationship they had. Not that the long haired male could really say they had much of a relationship at all.

"什么 (what)?!" Jian hissed with obvious dissaproval, which didn't lessen after the Chinese immigrant saw the older male's state of appearance. "Your lack of comprehension for decency just chased away six of my customers, so thank you so very much for showing up here covered in blood. Again." How many times had they been through this, now? Ever since highschool, the pattern of Nagi showing up looking near death's door and Jian taking him in hadn't changed much. But really, you would think he would have learned by now. Obviously since he stalked back inside and left the door open, he hadn't. "Come in if you're coming in; I'll clean you up." Wasn't like Jian hadn't already done that a thousand times.

Put it on the line
Wear it on your sleeve
It's up to me now
But I'll never

✤ Make your broken heart begin to beat

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:27 pm

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxψ⊕ur__ιïgh†__ïš__§†їℓℓ__ßrïgh†__†⊕__мэ__
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI cannot see what's come, what's still to come. . . xx

User ImageUser Image

уσυ кιѕѕ ιт αℓℓ αωαу
            мαувє, мαувє

Ian's scowl was mirrored by Nagi's own, which only deepened further at the sight of the pissed off Chinese male. "什么?!" "I hate it when spout goddamn Chinese at me." Not that he didn't understand what was being said (he wasn't stupid enough to not try to learn his on-off lover's language just to know that he wasn't being called some stupid name), he just really didn't like anything that reminded him of Kanji and the fact that it was the Japanese that had copied the other Asian country's letters. It was a sore subject. The Japanese pride in him couldn't stand it, and ironically he was dating a Chinese guy, though admittedly it couldn't quite be called dating.

And he never meant any disrespect by saying things like that about Ian's home country and mother tongue, but he couldn't help it when he was so pissed off right now.

"Your lack of comprehension for decency just chased away six of my customers, so thank you so very much for showing up here covered in blood. Again." "Yeah, yeah, whatever." Ian stepped back and left the door open, muttering under his breath. "Come in if you're coming in; I'll clean you up." But Nagi had already stepped through the door and shut it behind him crossly.

He was compliant enough now. "And I'll have you know that this one was because of you." He muttered, following Jian into the back rooms where he usually went whenever he showed up all bloody and beaten up to wait for Ian to clean him up.

тнιѕ ιѕ α ѕє¢ση∂ ¢σмιηg
            тнιѕ ιѕ α ¢αℓℓ тσ αямѕ
            ωαѕтє∂, ωαѕтє∂

mochilli

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:38 pm

User Image "I hate it when you spout goddamn Chinese at me." The look on Jian's face promised absolute murder if the older male didn't figure out how to shut up as soon as possible; true, the smile was still there but it wasn't an easy, gentle one. More like Tsuki, when she got into martial arts competitions with the boys at her school; determined, but only in the violent sense of the word. "Yeah yeah, whatever. And I'll have you know that this one was because of you." Well that was a new one; brows knitting together in silent confusion, only once the twenty one year old had retrieved a wet cloth and a smaller version of his family's medical kit that he had learned to keep around just specifically for Nagi did he sit down, drawing the other man's face closer with careful, well practiced fingers, not at all put off by the blood all over it. Annoyed, yes, but not particularly bothered.

"I fail to see how your current appearance is any of my fault." Jian muttured, carefully wiping the scrapper's face clean, ocassionally dipping the cloth back in a small bowl of warm water; it really was quite a shame that Nagi was always fighting. Had he been a little less violence inclined, surely he would have been able to keep more stable relationships. Idilly scratching between the ears of his dog, who had wandered in to see what the commotion was about, Jian sighed with dissaproval, surveying what else he could do with the supplies he had; probably some of those cuts were going to need some gauze, and there were a lot of bruises he couldn't really do anything about. "I wish you would be a little more careful," He gently intoned, no longer quite as angry as he'd been before. It wasn't something he could help; Jian was always worried for the sake of the dark haired man's health.

Put it on the line
Wear it on your sleeve
It's up to me now
But I'll never

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:01 am

User Image

User ImageUser Image

уσυ кιѕѕ ιт αℓℓ αωαу
            мαувє, мαувє

Nagi sat still enough when Ian started to wipe the blood away from his face. True, many people would say that he was a rather good looking young man. It was unfortunate that he had such violent tendencies and a permanent scowl that kept most from seeing how good looking he really was. "I fail to see how your current appearance is any of my fault." "Yeah?" A snort. "That's not the only thing you 'fail to see' then." Nagi's bad mood had more or less subsided the moment that Ian's fingertips grasped his face and pulled it in to clean it up. His words were still inconsiderate and rough around the edges, but that was just the normal him now.

"I wish you would be a little more careful." Nagi always hated it whenever people told him that, but Ian was the exception to every rule. While he would get mad at others whenever they told him to 'be careful,' with Ian, Nagi merely sighed. How could he ever get mad with Ian and stay that way for long? It was impossible. "I try." He muttered. "But I couldn't just sit there when they were bad mouthing you like that..." And Ian knew that though Nagi had violent tendencies, they would always become worse whenever a person close to him was talked down about.

And hearing those men talk about Jian in the way they were talking...Nagi had snapped before he even realized what he was doing.

тнιѕ ιѕ α ѕє¢ση∂ ¢σмιηg
            тнιѕ ιѕ α ¢αℓℓ тσ αямѕ
            ωαѕтє∂, ωαѕтє∂

mochilli

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:39 am

User Image "Yeah? That's not the only thing you 'fail to see' then." Jian rolled his eyes at the statement in dissaproval, but in knowing that was just the way his foul tempered companion was he chose not to say anything, instead reaching for a nearby box of bandages. "I try. But I couldn't just sit there when they were bad mouthing you like that..." By 'they', Jian assumed it to be a rather foul mouthed group of boys he'd gone to highschool with; as unfortunate as it was, not everyone had managed to overcome their issues with having immigrants in their neighborhood, especially since the particular town Jian's family lived in was mostly Japanese-American.

"You don't need to get into fights on my account," Jian gently reminded the older man, carefully proceeding to bandage some of the deeper cuts and longer scrapes that were sure to leave some noticeable scars if not taken care of; truth was, despite how much the long haired twenty one year old might have not wanted to care he still did, even if nobody else wanted to bother. "I learned to put up with that sort of thing a long time ago; it doesn't matter to me." And the worst thing was, even though the immigrant wanted to be upset with his formor senior classmate for picking fights, it seemed impossible to do so; not when Nagi was doing it to protect him. Things like that just reminded Jian why they'd gotten together in the first place. "In any case," Jian continued, leaning back and snapping the first aid kit closed. "I've done what I can for your scratches, and cleaned most of the blood off; I can't really do anything about the bruises, but they'll go away eventually." Which just left the choice of if he was going to take Nagi back again; usually in circmstances like this they would kiss and make up and be fine for another few months, but even though it had taken this long, Jian had realized just how tired he was getting of dealing with all that stress.

"I'm going to go put this away," The twenty one year old sighed, picking himself back up off the floor, medical kit in hand. "Feel free to show yourself out at any time." Even though Jian was always sure to say that however, it always ended being up to Nagi if he was actually going to leave or not.

Put it on the line
Wear it on your sleeve
It's up to me now
But I'll never

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:51 pm

User Image

User ImageUser Image

уσυ кιѕѕ ιт αℓℓ αωαу
            мαувє, мαувє

"You don't need to get into fights on my account." Nagi's raised eyebrow was all that was needed to convey his unspoken (though if he had verbalized it, it would be along the lines of disbelieving incredulity) 'Are you kidding me?'. "I learned to put up with that sort of thing a long time ago; it doesn't matter to me." "Well it bothers me." Nagi was starting to sound like a sulky kid being reprimanded by a parent for picking on his younger siblings; though he knew nothing about parents like that since his were a little...you know. Less than satisfactory. "Especially why I know you can kick their a** just as easily as I can."

"In any case, I've done what I can for your scratches, and cleaned most of the blood off; I can't really do anything about the bruises, but they'll go away eventually." They always did, was what Nagi wanted to say, but held himself back. And as dense as he usually was relationship-wise, he wasn't an idiot enough not to realize that one day, Ian was just going to get tired of him showing up like this, beaten up and bloody, and just sit there patiently, cleaning him up like he always did.

One day, they just weren't going to make up.

It was either that, or Nagi was going to land himself in so much trouble he wouldn't be coming back. It was a lose-lose situation either way. "I'm going to go put this away." Ian had already stood up. "Feel free to show yourself out at any time." The Chinese immigrant was already turning away and Nagi fidgeted uncomfortably before hurriedly calling out before he lost his nerve to. "Come to the Tanabata with me." He blurted out.

And then he was suddenly self conscious about his decision and because of his embarrassment he started mumbling lame excuses. "...it's just...Kojuro prepared stuff for too many people and it'd be a waste...
                        and you guys have something like that too..." And Nagi was left wondering why he had bothered to ask in the first place if he was going to feel so awkward about it.

тнιѕ ιѕ α ѕє¢ση∂ ¢σмιηg
            тнιѕ ιѕ α ¢αℓℓ тσ αямѕ
            ωαѕтє∂, ωαѕтє∂

mochilli

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:10 pm

User Image "Well it bothers me. Especially when I know you can kick their a** just as easily as I can." Jian smiled at the statement but chose to say nothing about it; Tsuki was the person who did all the martial arts fighting in their house, not him, and he was perfectly fine with keeping up appearances. It balanced them out better that way if the slim twenty one year old didn't get into too messy of a situation. Maybe, in respect to his younger sister, it was time for him to start taking her advice; when he'd gotten together with his upperclassman the brunette had observed that he wasn't going to like to outcome of it. "Come to the Tanabata with me." Being as deep in his own thoughts as he'd been, Jian found himself unable to do anything else but look up from where he'd just stowed the medical kit behind the shop counter, brow arched in questioning. "...it's just...Kojuro prepared stuff for too many people and it'd be a waste...and you guys have something like that too..." Of course; far be it for him to just openly admit he wanted to spend time together. Still though, seeing the taller male all flustered was such a rare occurance, and it least Jian knew it was genuine for once.

"I would very much enjoy going to the Tanabata with you," Jian agreed, the rolling of his eyes, though even though he crossed his arms over his chest it was dissuaded by a gentle smile. "I was planning on taking Tsuki since she's never been to one before, but I'm sure she won't mind going with a few friends instead." Besides that, Nagi inviting him out meant he wanted to get back together, or whatever they were supposed to call what they had going on; and though Jian had been planning on staying firm in his single status, seeing the scrapper so obviously concerned and embarassed somehow made him unable to do it.

"Hey, Jian! I'm back!" Came the very energetic voice of his sister, followed by a pair of warm brown eyes peering around the corner with a wrinkled nose. "Oh, sorry, I'm not interrupting something am I? Or are you two still fighting?" Here, Jian cast an amused glance at his sister before shrugging his shoulders.

"Tsuki, you don't mind if we change plans for the Tanabata, do you?"

"Oh, so you guys are good now? Wait, does that mean you're gonna be making out all the time again, like you always do? Gross, at least let me get out of here before you do!" Unable to help from chuckling, the Chinese immigrant cast his upperclassman a very suggestive though mostly teasing look.

"You'd better leave as quickly as possible then."

"God, you two are so nasty!"

Put it on the line
Wear it on your sleeve
It's up to me now
But I'll never

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

O.O.C Nagi's post just made my feels go all over the place, for some reason. XD

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]