Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
kingom of hearts...wtf?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinna101

Aged Loiterer

7,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:25 pm
ok so im up at night playing kindom of hearts.
i liked it so far just started. its entertaining.
until i get to the first boss... so all the cards im using are reloadable just using the key attacks and the heal.
im not using a slieght i dont even have one. ( i hated it. the regular three combo is stronger than that stupid slide, and it doesnt destroy a card. i started over just to get rid of it...)
so its the first boss so im assuming he doesnt have an attack that destroys my cards... and if it does then wtf its the first boss i only have like12 attack cards.
well when im fighting it all of a sudden sometime during the battle i realize i only have 3 cards left...
is there something im not getting?...
i feel kinda dumb cuz its the first boss lol..  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:44 am
I find it more confusing that this is in the roleplaying forum.
I haven't played any Kingdom Hearts games myself, maybe look it up on Youtube or something?  

Xennified

Friendly Friend

9,750 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:44 am
Cinna101
ok so im up at night playing kindom of hearts.
i liked it so far just started. its entertaining.
until i get to the first boss... so all the cards im using are reloadable just using the key attacks and the heal.
im not using a slieght i dont even have one. ( i hated it. the regular three combo is stronger than that stupid slide, and it doesnt destroy a card. i started over just to get rid of it...)
so its the first boss so im assuming he doesnt have an attack that destroys my cards... and if it does then wtf its the first boss i only have like12 attack cards.
well when im fighting it all of a sudden sometime during the battle i realize i only have 3 cards left...
is there something im not getting?...
i feel kinda dumb cuz its the first boss lol..
i think its if he plays a card higher than yours you lose it or something. idk though  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:07 pm
Thats why I never played that version. I only ever played Kingdom Hearts I, II, and 358/2 days.  

xXHazukashiiXx

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

X-Yami-no-Ko-X

Hallowed Prophet

11,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:59 pm
Ryu Kei Shou Kawazu
i think its if he plays a card higher than yours you lose it or something. idk though
It comes back when you reload if that happens. But I think there was something about when you combo your cards you lose them. Which is why me and my sister didn't combo often unless we had to or we were using Cloud or Leon. I forget who it was.

Its been a couple years. I hated Chain of Memories and Re:Chain of Memories.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:40 pm
lol well apparently everyone hates chain of memories XD thats the one im playing so i guess ill just download another one onstead of playing the worst version...
lol i did put this in the rp forum... my bad >_<  

Cinna101

Aged Loiterer

7,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

X-Yami-no-Ko-X

Hallowed Prophet

11,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:04 am
Cinna101
lol well apparently everyone hates chain of memories XD thats the one im playing so i guess ill just download another one onstead of playing the worst version...
lol i did put this in the rp forum... my bad >_<

Well I wouldn't say CoM and Re:CoM were the worst. I'd say Re:Coded is.
The main reason for the hatred is the battle system. IMO Re:Coded had the shittiest storyline. CoM ad Re:CoM at least had a decent storyline.  
General RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games