Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
The little bit of help in life...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hi!
  Hi..My name is...(heehee)
View Results

xXBunnyIsAnOutLawXx

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:07 pm
Hey.
Im Jessi. But call me Bunny. (I hate my name)
I hate alot..Ha..Im not a happy person.
And it seems like my friends are never willing to listen. When I actually try to open up they start talking abou them.And it hurts. I know how it can feel..So if anyone ever needs to talk I think it should be in this thread
If you want you can even pm me or anyone else that talks in this thread.
Everyone needs a little help once in awhile..
Grab onto the help.

Even though I dont get any..Ive lost a friend and almost alot more..Its been a rough year..I can understand..and Im sure other people can to. So try and talk to us!
heart

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:32 pm
crying eek

xXBunnyIsAnOutLawXx

Disposable Love

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 6:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Last year was pretty rough for me....

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 1:33 am
my friends see me fake myself and say "brett stop faking and be yourself"......then when i do so they make fun of me because my real self is emo....and i get enough trouble from the rest of this town.....i dont want it from my ""friends"" to .....so i keep converting back into my shell and faking myself......  

#1animemaster

The Juggler-er

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:10 pm
I laugh to hide the pain. When I laugh, which is only around my friends, they don't seem to notice, so it's working. My laughs aren't real. I never smile to anyone else, or laugh at their jokes. If I'm alone, and I see something funny, I may just smile, or laugh if it really is funny, but never in public. Everyone makes me tense, because of all those preps out there. You say your good at something, they say they're better. I can't smile because I can't trust anyone but my friends... that's why I only smile to them. I should learn not to fake my laughs because it annoys me... and makes me feel guilty for giving my friends hope that I'm still who I used to be, before I turned to who I am now. I used to be a geek, but this school year, too many things have happened. I found my first love [which, I have said many times, has reject me and I still love her], bullied around too much, parents not caring about what I think, only what they think. It was too much, so I just cut myself one day and I thought it felt pretty good. Felt like I was letting out my heavy baggage. Then I started buying darker clothes, tighter pants, and a stud belt. I even left my hair long. Everyone said i changed, and I have. Thanks to them and everyone else, I'm not the geek I was. I can stand strong. I can kick the ******** out of those preppy anti-emos and stick a gatling up their a** and pull the trigger. I'm not scared of them. Throw a ******** ball in my face for all I care. I don't give a d**k, because I won't get angry and I won't cry because I can stand it. Everyone I've known has hardened me, from my soft geeky self to turn like this and stand for myself. I know no one would help me. My friends back off when they see an obstacle too big. So I stand for myself. I trust no one but my closest friends that would help me. If they don't like how I've changed, it's they're ******** fault because they're the ones who caused me to turn like this, so if they really care about me, show it because that's what I need, but maybe it's too late because I don't trust anybody much. They're the ones who caused all my sadness and sorrow and made me like this, cutting myself and burning myself while I listen to emo music and write poetry about how it hurts when my love rejected me.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 6:19 pm
Eieni
I laugh to hide the pain. When I laugh, which is only around my friends, they don't seem to notice, so it's working. My laughs aren't real. I never smile to anyone else, or laugh at their jokes. If I'm alone, and I see something funny, I may just smile, or laugh if it really is funny, but never in public. Everyone makes me tense, because of all those preps out there. You say your good at something, they say they're better. I can't smile because I can't trust anyone but my friends... that's why I only smile to them. I should learn not to fake my laughs because it annoys me... and makes me feel guilty for giving my friends hope that I'm still who I used to be, before I turned to who I am now. I used to be a geek, but this school year, too many things have happened. I found my first love [which, I have said many times, has reject me and I still love her], bullied around too much, parents not caring about what I think, only what they think. It was too much, so I just cut myself one day and I thought it felt pretty good. Felt like I was letting out my heavy baggage. Then I started buying darker clothes, tighter pants, and a stud belt. I even left my hair long. Everyone said i changed, and I have. Thanks to them and everyone else, I'm not the geek I was. I can stand strong. I can kick the ******** out of those preppy anti-emos and stick a gatling up their a** and pull the trigger. I'm not scared of them. Throw a ******** ball in my face for all I care. I don't give a d**k, because I won't get angry and I won't cry because I can stand it. Everyone I've known has hardened me, from my soft geeky self to turn like this and stand for myself. I know no one would help me. My friends back off when they see an obstacle too big. So I stand for myself. I trust no one but my closest friends that would help me. If they don't like how I've changed, it's they're ******** fault because they're the ones who caused me to turn like this, so if they really care about me, show it because that's what I need, but maybe it's too late because I don't trust anybody much. They're the ones who caused all my sadness and sorrow and made me like this, cutting myself and burning myself while I listen to emo music and write poetry about how it hurts when my love rejected me.
me and you have the exsact things hapening to us but instead of being hardened it has weakened me.....ive lost the will to stand up for myself..............  

#1animemaster

Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff