Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Dark, And Mysterious Woods. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:06 pm
Strikercharge

Mayah Playah
emotion_awesome

Lena Darcy
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lena grimaced. "Grave-robbing wasn't exactly a date I was looking forward to." she murmured but chuckled in the end when an idea came. She turned to the three and asked, "Can you guys hold a shovel?" She bit back her mischievous grin.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:11 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

"Neither is chasing a certain pregnant woman through the woods," he murmured back, snapping his fingers and conjuring a shovel. "Whether you can or not, let's go. Day's many hours away but it still won't hesitate to bit us all in the arse."

Awesome nerd

Strikercharge

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:59 pm
Mayah Playah
Quote:

[quote="Awesome nerd]
Quote:

(Who is going to post in the graveyard first?)

"Couldn't agree more" they said, lighting torches with the Bonfiire

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:23 pm
Mayah Playah

Barnabas leaned against a tree as he sketched lightly on his book, shading the trees he had drawn. This forest wasn't his ideal place to relax, but he didn't have many options lately. Ever since the news shined a spotlight on his methods of sketching, just about every business dropped him. He also needed to have get a new apartment. Honestly everything was so tiresome, it was just as much trouble having to come up with a pen name and drawing his problems away. However, there was one silver lining to this.
Sang-Min Han.
He could still remember the last time they met before being sent to jail, the awakening flame of a killer lighting up that boy's eyes. It was thrilling just to watch. With his help Barnabas was able to escape the hospital and the police. In return he helped train Sang-Min on how to kill appropriately and leave no trails.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:45 am
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴Sang-Min Lock Han✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

"Well, don't you look sexy, lurking in the shadows?" purred a sultry voice, a tall blonde walking up to the author with a strange look in his eyes. There was a soft glow about him, yet a darkness lurked eerily inside. His eyes looked over the man, stopping a foot or two away and setting a hand on his hip, his thin silhouette well-outlined in his designer clothes, thick blonde curls defining his features and bringing a beauty to the pop star's alter-ego. "I told you I could find you somewhere to stay, Barnabas. You should take my offer, instead of wasting away in here."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:55 am
Mayah Playah

"I'm not here to stay," Barnabas said while flipping through a page of his sketchbook and turning it around to show Sang-Min a small house with a sold sign on its lawn. He turned the book back around and resumed his shading on the trees. "How's your killing spree?" he asked with a small smirk before looking up at the blonde. He couldn't stop his eyes from scanning the slender body up and down. Such a seductive figure with a killer's eyes. He couldn't remember the last time he felt such stirring excitement around anyone else. "I see you made the news, too. Congratulations."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:38 pm
User Image

Examining his nails, Sang-Min popped his hip and shook his head. "It's not enough. I need more. You didn't tell me that each kill would be less and less satisfying." He lowered his hand, moving closer to the writer. He leaned one hand on the tree trunk, a small smile on his face. "I think maybe it's time we kicked things up a notch, don't you?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:18 pm
Mayah Playah

Bard looked at Sang-Min as he closed the book. "Maybe you should start changing your killing style," he suggested. "You've strangle them to death, so why not try a different method? Or you could torture them before killing." He dug into his coat pocket and pulled out a small vial, holding it up to gaze through the liquid inside. "This is venom from a Brazilian wandering spider. Men bitten from it are forced to endure painful erections, and though this is a deadly poison I carry around the antivenom to save my victims right before death. You could consider it my own form of calling card."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:56 pm
User Image

Sang-Min set a hand on Bard's shoulder, leaning in to get a closer look. "A calling card, huh? So what, you just stick someone with this and they've got a boner for hours? I want to try it." He leaned back a little, eyes moving to the author's handsome face. "Can I? I've got a victim in mind already."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:01 pm
Mayah Playah

The author nodded. "It'll last for up to four hours, and every second will be painful." He handed the vial to Sang-Min. "Go ahead. I'd like to see the scene, however. It'd be a nice change of pace from the scenery I've been drawing."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:22 pm
User Image

"Have you drawn me lately?" asked the male, taking the vial and brushing his fingers against Barnabas'. His eyes glanced over the man's body, then on his face.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:58 pm
Mayah Playah

"No," Bard said. His breathing hitched as their fingers touched, the affected skin burning. How would it be to draw Sang-Min? What kind of poses would he pull? What looks would he give him? The thoughts made the author hungry. "Are you offering?" he asked while locking eyes with the killer.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:53 am
User Image

The blonde was silent, but moved his hand to gently touch Barnabas' cheek. "After the kill, darling," he whispered, leaning in almost close enough to kiss the killer. "If the venom works like it should, of course~" Licking his lips, San-Min remained close for a moment, then pulled away, tucking the vial into his pocket. "Should I use the antivenom, or should this going to be a one-trick pony kill?"

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces