Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Dark, And Mysterious Woods. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

melody477

3,600 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:38 am
Melody woke up a minute or so later, slowly opening her eyes she saw the wolf once again ciriicling Shirune. He didn't see her, probably thouhgt she was dead. Instead of tripping the wolf or something smarter, she grabbed his leg and bit into it hard.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:39 am
Dimon Valor Cross

"What exactly are you anyways?" amber said, her glowing red eyes full of curiosity.
"Alice closed her eyes and rested her hand on his wings. "You were once human, weren't you?"
"I apologize for our suddenness. I'm Amber and this is my sister Alice." amber said.  

Tuba_madness

Erok75

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:04 am
melody477

Emperor Ochimaru_15

User Image
Kato snarled as the girl bit into his leg, he was furious from the burns all over his body, now this creature had the gall to bite him? He was preparing to attack the girl when he noticed the darkness starting to fade. Shaking his hind leg free from the girls jaws, he howled loudly before bounding off back in the direction of the dorms.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:15 am
Emperor Ochimaru_15

Erok75

Melody stared off in confusion as the creature bounded off towards the dorms. She shook her head and stood up waiting for Shirune before going back to the dorm.  

melody477

3,600 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Emperor Ecchimau

Rare

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:16 am
melody477
Erok75
User Image Shirune got into a defensive position while the werewolf circled him, making sure he didn't leave any openings. He was surprised as Melody bit into the werewolf's leg, and even more so when the werewolf bounded towards the dorms instead of striking her
"How.. Why...?
Shirune was so full of questions, but there was no time to lose. If the werewolf was going to the dorms, who knew how many others wouldn't make it till the morning...
"You alright Melody?"
He asked as they walked towards the dorms  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:40 am
"Yeah, I'm fine" Melody said and smiled at Shirune before she Exited the area and going back to her dorm.  

melody477

3,600 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Emperor Ecchimau

Rare

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:12 am
((Shirune Exits area))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:29 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
♡ ♡ ♡ { Inalir O' Jeneus Tanith }
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀

Inalir slowly approached the woods. The place seemed as dangerous as the pits of hell. It was dark even in daylight, almost as if it was cursed. She walked slowly and silently since her aim was to help humans and not harm them or any other creatures. Inalir could sense others in the woods, but she paid no mind to it since they didn't seem in need of her. She ventured forth exploring the seemingly endless woods.

[exit to the dorms]

▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

dot Hack Strawberry

Greedy Genius

7,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:09 pm
Vincent looked at them, his eyes were glowing a purple like energy. "im a pureblood latin vampire...that was given a curse at birth...ive never been a human..." he closed his eyes as he felt Alice's hand. "its a pleasure to meet you....im Vincent."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:08 pm
Alice slightly smiled and her ice blue eyes glowed behind the slight glaze that was over them. "We are Twin witches, so our powers are complete opposite." She kept her hand on his wing. "We can't fight because we cancel each other.
Amber Smiled. "Complete opposite, except for our looks. Alice is more powerful because she can not see quite as well as I."She let her eyes glow a burning red.
"I can not see with my eyes, but I can see with my powers.. They are fair more enhanced. I must say, I've never meet pureblood latin Vampire before." she said, a small blush crawled up her cheeks. "Quite Unique. I study creature of supernatural decent."  

Tuba_madness

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:41 pm
Vincent blushed a bit when he heard what she said. "well, you can........study.....me all you want...got nothing better to do anyways..." he looked back at them and said. "im not exactly sure how i got my powers.......cause i was born with them....from a ritual." he said as the flames died in his eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:45 pm
Alice smiled and went and sat by him near the creek. "I won't it might give you the wrong impression." she said. "And I don't want to scare you away. I can feel already your already pretty lonesome."
Amber smiled slightly at her sister and sat down beside Alice.  

Tuba_madness

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:05 pm
Vincent closed his eyes in pain as his wings, blood poured down his back as they went in. "what makes you say that?" he said as he put his black tank top on.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:31 pm
Alice tilted her head, "What kinda of guy would be out here in these woods, when he could be hanging out with friends?" she said. "And the fact your Aura says it all."
Amber nodded. She reached and touched his shoulder. "Thats awful.Does it do that every time?"  

Tuba_madness

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:39 pm
Vincent sighed as the pain in his back stayed there. "well, i dont have any friends......i had one......but she's gone..." he looked over to Amber and nodded. "yes, every single time.......it feels terrible..." he said as more blood fell down his back. "thats not the only thing this body does to me......" he said to himself softly.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff