Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Dark, And Mysterious Woods. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tuba_madness

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:47 pm
Alice's eyes went soft. "you poor thing.!" she said and reached out and brushed his cheek with her fingers. She closed her eyes as fingertips rested on his cheek
Amber watched her sister carefully. "She can help with pain." she whispered.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:59 pm
Vincent looked at Amber. "i dont need any help....it happens so much i should be used to it by now....ugh..." he groaned as he felt his wings moving and tearing him up from the insides. he reached in his pocket for a painkiller shot, but was cut off by Alice's fingers......somehow it soothed him...he never felt a girl's touch since his fiancee died until now...  

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100

Tuba_madness

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:07 pm
Alice smiled slightly and kept her fingers on his cheek. "A girl has got to have some use her powers. Sides You already are treating me nice. Any other person or creature might of freaked out by now."
Amber chuckled. "No they would not have. Your so gentle with people sis."
Alice blushed bright red against her snow white cheeks.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:18 pm
Vincent looked into Alice's eye. "she's right.....i dont know how you wouldve gotten that idea.....im not freaked out at all..." he said as his wounds started to heal. the dark energy was still in his body, but with with the girls there he wasnt bothered by it as much.  

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100

Tuba_madness

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:27 pm
Alice smiled and relaxed back. She kept her hand connected to his skin. "Normally I keep away from people because if I get to close they freak out being I'm ice cold to the touch." she said quietly. "But there is something bout you that attracts the magic in me."
Amber watched carefully.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:35 pm
Vincent smiled back. "i dont mind, i like the cold anyways....." he said as he felt her icy hands on his skin. he closed his eyes in relaxation "your skin........it feels wonderfull...." he said as her fingers gave his skin goosebumps.  

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100

Tuba_madness

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:49 pm
Alice blushed. "that's so nice to hear.i'm usually told i'm a freak of nature then again last time that happened i turned that guy into an ice sculpture." she smiled sadly. "that's what i get for being the more powerful twin."
Amber rolled her eyes and chuckled  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:58 pm
Vincent looked around the forest and rubbed his cold arm. "we should get out of here..." he said as he remembered seing a werewolf or two running around.  

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100

Tuba_madness

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:06 pm
Alice nodded. "Where you wanna go?" she asked with a slight bit of excitement.Then she noticed he was cold and quickly removed her hand.
"Go where ever dark ones, I'm going to go check out the school." amber said then got up and she disappeared.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:12 pm
"we could go to my dorm.........the place is empty....besides, its dark, the most of the city is closed right now." he said as he noticed her hand leave his arm. "oh, dont worry its not you, its the air...it gets unusually cold in this forest...." he said getting up.  

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100

Tuba_madness

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:19 pm
Alice smiled and preceded to take his hand in hers. "ok but you'll have to lead. I don't know where that would be and I can't see to well to begin with."
((I'll post. razz now Delilah really will have a run in with Alice...she and Matt are suppose to be returning to the dorm..))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:55 pm
" here we are!! i wanted to go where no one else was so we can chat in peace.. if you dont like it we can go somewhere else?" Luna gripped his hand in hers. " dont worry, we wont get lost.. ive been here before"  

xXDarkestCureXx

Kioma Tenshi Death Slayer

Friendly Hunter

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:00 pm
xXDarkestCureXx
" here we are!! i wanted to go where no one else was so we can chat in peace.. if you dont like it we can go somewhere else?" Luna gripped his hand in hers. " dont worry, we wont get lost.. ive been here before"
This is fine Luna.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:03 am
konaustin

Gabrielle got off his back as they followed paw prints leading here.

"I have a bad feeling about this, Jacques."

User Image  

itsgonnabeohkhae

Beloved Businesswoman

7,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:26 am
hale hawksong
[!"

User Image
Jacques stretched his massive forelegs and sniffed the air.
"I do not blame you. Ze air here just smells sinister." he shifted back to his human form and flexed hjis hands so his claws grewe out
"Stay close to me, if there is anything dangerous in this forest I can kill it easily  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff