Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Dark, And Mysterious Woods. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

itsgonnabeohkhae

Beloved Businesswoman

7,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:19 am
konaustin

"I'm not going to turn away because of that.", she said stubbornly. Her halo glowed bright and she seemed to glow with a divine luminousity. Going over to him, she touched his fur.

"Come on. Let's go look for Nikolai, yeah?",she said with a smooth, soothing tone in her voice. Her voice. It seemed to resonate like that of a choir in a grand cathedral. But it was clear and crystal and light as a bell.

She led him on into the forest, deeper into the heart. For some reason, she sensed life there. Then again, she sensed life everywhere in the evil forest. But at its heart beat the thrum of an innocent.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:27 am
hale hawksong
[l.

Jacques huffed and marched alongside the angel, pushing over large oaks with ease
"Can you sense him? I smell an incoming storm and its messing with my nose "  

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

itsgonnabeohkhae

Beloved Businesswoman

7,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:07 am
konaustin

She led him deeper in and true enough, the Siberian husky lay in the middle of a clearing, whimpering. It seemed he had hurt his paw. Hurrying over, she sat next to him, stroking his fur. The side had been dyed red with blood. It wasn't just his paw. His whole left side had been slashed, a gash open in the little canine's body. Cursing softly, she took out a small pouch; a first-aid kit. Starting her treatment, she glanced at him.

"Cover me. I think whatever attacked Niko is still around the area. I sense it."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:37 pm
hale hawksong

Jacques flexed his hands and looked around. Something didnt seem right, there were no crickets chirping not even the sound of a lone owl. Not only that but even at his proximity he couldnt smell Nikolai  

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

itsgonnabeohkhae

Beloved Businesswoman

7,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:17 pm
Gabrielle's scream wS loud and high as the doppleganher grinned and turned into a macabre mockery of Nikolai with larger, grotesque canines that had latched onto her shoulder, biting furiously.

konaustin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:59 pm
hale hawksong
]

Jacques grabbed the creature by the head and shoulders and tore the body from the head
"Never make a mockery of my companion " he snarled "and never...touch my angel "  

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

itsgonnabeohkhae

Beloved Businesswoman

7,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:12 pm
konaustin

Her eyes widened as toxin spread through her body, but the demonic creature dissipated from the wounds Jacques had dealt it. Gritting her teeth, Gabrielle's face paled as she gasped for air. The pain was unbearable. Staring at Jacques helplessly, she gripped the wound, bleeding profusely.

"I'm ... I'm sorry.. i should have been better at sensing.. it..", the angel remarked weakly as her lithe body shook. The toxin was spreading fast.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:04 pm
hale hawksong

Jacques shiifted back to his human form and examined the wound
"Its alright" he muttered " you couldnt have seen that coming. Also you should find something to bite down on because this will hurt more than tat bite did"
He opened his mouth wide, revealing his gleaming white fangs and sank them into the flesh around her wound. as he bit down he used his molars to bite his tongue so he could spread his blood over her wound
"There" he said as he stepped away "My blood should heal you right up"  

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

itsgonnabeohkhae

Beloved Businesswoman

7,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:12 pm
konaustin

Gabrielle's eyes widened and watered. Biting his shoulder, she gripled his hirt tight as the pain came. A small squeak erupted from her throat at the pain of it and she held his hand tight in her other. Shs whimpered at the feelkng of warmth over the wound. It was .. strangely comforting. When he pulled away, she hugged him tightly, trembling as she wrapped her wings tight around herself.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:32 pm
hale hawksong

Jacques looked at her with a strangely concerned look. He rarely cared about someone that wasnt one of his friends from the fight club or his sister
"Are you going to be alright?"  

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

itsgonnabeohkhae

Beloved Businesswoman

7,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:52 pm
konaustin

She nodded and buried her face in his chest.

"Just a little scared... and shaken and tired."

Sighing, she looked up at him, shaking her head and holding his hand.

"We should keep moving if we want to find Niko.", said the angel.

She tried to get up, but her knees shook. "Oh dear.."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:34 am
User Image

LITTLE BLOOD

BIANCA

Bianca walked through the forest a thin smile spread across her face. A smudge of blood on her cheek. Not her blood. Her right hand was coated in blood which was not hers. Pulling her red hood over her face she continued on down the path not expecting anything to jump out at her. They were too scared. The dangerous and frightening aura came off her so easily. Then she started humming the tune 'People help the people' (Birdys version). Wolves and bears slunk away when she approached them. She walked towards a tree and put her hand on it and it left a bloody hand print.

genkiki

Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 4:12 pm
Awesome nerd
User Image

Ω ɢєnєsɪs Ω

Genesis stepped out of the portal that lead to the void and back into time itself. Oh, it was good to be back. Once again, she was able to feel the wind whip across her face, the crunch of dirt beneath her boots, and breath in the cool, clean air. That god forsaken time lapse had taken it's toll on the immortal woman, but now she was back and had work to do. Glancing around at the forest with the moon shining over head. Much to her dismay, the portal had opened up in the middle of nowhere, and she began the long trek back to civilization because she wasn't up for using more of her magic to transport her to the nearest populated place. Besides, her legs needed the exercise. "How much human time has passed here?" she asked herself. After taking several steps, Genesis growled and grasped her head as she felt her brain pounding inside of her skull. She propped her hand on a tree (a minor mistake) and incinerated it, the ash falling to the ground. Her powers were coming back too fast to her body's liking and it was putting pressure on her mind. Like a flame in the midst of night, she glowed brightly and struggled to keep consciousness.

Then it ended. The pain, the burning sensations in her palms, and the anger settled down to nothing. Now, where was she again? Oh, yeah. Genesis sat down a little ways off the path and felt the lush grass beneath her fingers even though they were turned into crisps at her mere touch. At least it wasn't sand. After years upon years of seeing that stuff, she was tired of sand.

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 9:02 pm
_Violin of Vanadiel_
Here... I... GOOOOOO!

Armageddon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The woods were dark... and mysterious. The trees were tall, making sure to keep almost all sunlight out, and the plants that grew were really mostly algae. Dead leaves that had fallen from the large trees had blanketed the ground, coating it in shades of gray (preferably 50), brown, and faded green. A few of those leaves, however, twitched on their own without any wind to rile them. They twitched again until a tiny trail of smoke sprouted from them, a dot of a flame appearing on a random gray leaf. The flame, black as ink, grew bigger and bigger until it was the size of a person. Within seconds, though, the fire dispersed, and in its place was a red-haired man in a navy blue coat on.
The man slumped forward after the flames released him and gripped his arm, which had a semi-deep cut in it that was oozing out blood. Armageddon winced and stumbled towards the nearest tree. "Damn brats..." he muttered under his breath and looked over at his arm. The wound wasn't that bad, but it had this throbbing pain that annoyed the hell out of him. Then there was the fact that there was not one but two doctors after him. The demon closed his red eyes and tilted his head down, letting out a sigh. What a day.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 10:10 pm
Awesome nerd
I have had so many random page refreshes that its not even funny so I'm sorry if they're short..
User Image

Ω ɢєnєsɪs Ω

Genesis opened one eye, cringing slightly at a slight curse directed towards no one in particular. There was someone around here? Hopefully, not here to throw her back into the arena from which she escaped. Her curiosity got the better of her - the damned thing - and she peeked from behind a tree, her orchid eyes contrasting with the surroundings only to see.. a man. Oh, that's not uncommon but this one seemed different. From his actions, he appeared harmed and tired and she made up her mind. He couldn't be here to take her back.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff