Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Dark, And Mysterious Woods. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cyber-g Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:14 pm
User Image
Pain....what could you possibly know about it?

『 Ӿ 』

A small floating light appeared in a remote forest. The intensity of the light grew as the radius expanded and a silhouette emerged from inside. A foot broke the light barrier and the rest of the body emerged as it proceeded to the outside. Once outside of it's containment, the light had dissipated and diminished leaving someone just outside of it's wake.
"Not exactly what I had in mind, but it's a start. Just how for back did I go?....I must have gone back. A forest like this shouldn't exist."
Fishing through his pocket, he pulled out a remote scouter and sent it above the canopy to get some insight as to where he ended up. Putting his visor down, he had a birds eye view of the area. Nothing but trees, but something stood out. Judging from the scouter, it was behind him. Looked like civilization. Of what kind, he could care less.
The scouter gently alighted in hand as he flipped the visor back up to his forehead and he put it back into his pocket. He did an about face and started walking. Who knows what he would see? As an added precaution, he pulled the sleeves of his coat down and put a leather glove over the hand to hide the C-G attachment he had. He would wait until he could figure out where he was before he got comfortable enough to show it.
(exit)

Your pain is nothing compared to mine.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:40 pm
User Image

Three entities manifested themselves inside of the Forest, in the deepest, darkest part. They looked in all directions before heading off, wandering around aimlessly. They were wearing robes that looked like that were made of the hottest fire, then dragged through the coldest of glaciers. One of them, the smallest, chanted "Humanity...." over and over, while the middle one chanted "souls...." over and over, and the largest one shouted "vessel" to itself, quietly but not too quietly to be heard from a good distance. They each took a seat on some logs, lighting a fire with a Pyromancy. They basked in the warmth of the fire, staring into it as if their life depended on it. Only after an hour or so, they lost count, did they fall asleep, with the blaze still large in front of them.  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:09 pm
Strikercharge

Mayah Playah

Lena Darcy
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A head poked out from the side of a faraway tree, black eyes peering towards the glowing orb further down. Aha, I knew I wasn't seeing things, she told herself. Although she was expecting a forest fire, not a campfire. Or those three figures slumped around it.
Moving away from her hiding place, Lena walked towards the controlled fire and stopped a few feet from the three figures. How weird, they all looked like ancient sorcerers or something. They must be students at the nearby school, and by the looks of it they must be new, too. Never one to linger on reasoning, Lena outstretched an arm and lightly tapped the nearest figure's shoulder. "Hey, you lost?" she asked.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:13 pm
they all three shot up like the fire itself. they stood, shoulder to shoulder. Each one pulled out an etheral weapon: The tallest one pulled out a Scyth, the medium one pulled out pulled out a longsword and shield, while the smallest one pulled out a massive club, about the same size as him. "We are the forgotton ones....the Deprived...the Wanderers....the taboo of the land....who are you, and why are you in our forest?" they said, guarding the fire.  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:21 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

"I was about to ask the same thing," answered a deep, masculine voice from behind the young woman. Stepping out of the shadows, a tall man with dark red hair and matching eyes crossed his arms and stood beside the woman. "Lena, so this is where you disappeared off to." He shook his head down at her, rolling his eyes and biting back a smile. When would she learn not to wander off?
With his eyes watching the weapons, Adrian stepped in front of his wife, keeping himself between the group and her. "Put the weapons away, please. We don't want to fight you." His voice was calm, collected, and decently cold. One arm, however, curled back to take Lena's arm in case they needed to run. He couldn't risk the fight, but the strangers before him didn't need to know that.

Awesome nerd

Strikercharge

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:26 pm
Strikercharge

Mayah Playah

Lena Darcy

Lena hesitated at the three's swift movements and found her eyes drawn to the threatening weapons. This... wasn't good. Fortunately for her, Adrian came to the rescue and got between her and the figures. She looked from him to the three then back to him. "Hey, I thought there was a forest fire." she justified before refocusing on the others. "And what do you mean this is your forest? I've never seen any of you around here before."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:29 pm
The three looked at new man. They brandished their weapons. They huddled closer to the fire, their clothes caught into it. Now each of them were chanting a certain word...the small one was chanting "Smough..Smough....", while the medium one was chanting "Sif....Sif..." and the big one was chanting "Orinstein....Orinstein..." They suddenly started to become etheral themselves, turning a dark blue color. "we have a request, one that cannot be easily met. But for the one who helps shall be rewarded with a treasure as grand as a God's King" they all stated, forming a triangle around the fire and sitting down, still in their etheral state  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:39 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

Adrian listened to the three, suspicion growing with each and every second. It was their offer, however, that finally threw him off. "Lena, you should go," he whispered back to her, eyes glowing slightly as they watched the three. "What's the request? Tell me, and I'll decide whether or not to do it." His reply to the three was loud enough to be heard, but resounding with urgency. There was a slight echo to it, and unbeknownst to the four that weren't the young-looking Mr. Darcy, another was being given access tot he conversation, and listening eagerly for the code word that meant he needed back-up.
However, there was rarely a time that the handsome Red Rider ever needed back-up.

Awesome nerd

Strikercharge
Do you have profiles posted for these three? If not, please create them immediately.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:56 pm
((Good point, I shall do this immediately))
The each looked at the man. The tallest spoke first. "Bring me the Soul of a great Warrior...one that has been tempered by pure steel, and tested with the clash of a thousand battles...."The middle spoke next. "Bring me the humanity of a great Guardian. One who's life depended on the protection of others, one whos very being derived from being a light shining in darkness." and finally the smallest. "bring me a vessel fit for a Lord." and that was all that was said. They all looked at the fire with deep admiration."whether yo do this or not is up to you, but upon completion will be a great reward."
((I made their Bio very small because I don't plan on keeping them long. The figures wont stay, but i will update the profile once certain "situations" are found))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:13 pm
Strikercharge

Mayah Playah

Lena Darcy

Lena's eyes flickered at Adrian when he told her to go, and she replied with a curt shake of her head. "No way. I'm not leaving you alone with these three. Why are you even listening to this bizarre request?" She took a defiant step towards the three. "We're not killing for any treasure! Now stop being weird in this forest!" she demanded... somewhat.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:22 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

"It's called stalling so you can get away," he replied back to her, scratching his cheek with his free hand and sighing. "Darling, sometimes I think you want to get yourself killed." With a breathless chuckle, Adrian wrapped a protective arm around Lena's waist and stood fast, not moving for knowledge that she would throw a fit, and knowing he had to listen anyway. "My wife is right. You're on private property. I'm afraid you'll have to leave before Headmistress Mayazaki gets word of your presence."

Awesome nerd

Strikercharge

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:03 pm
"We never said kill" the three stated. "Someone's soul can be put into something they love, such as fine art or weaponry" the tallest one stood, his hands flat as a symbol of peace. The middle one, doing the same, said "and someone's humanity can be found in the mercy of others, such as rescuing of people or animals." And the third one, completing the triangle, stated "and a vessel can be anything that holds life. The heart of a dead tree, for example" they looked at the duo, their eyes softly glowing yellow. "We ask for forgiveness for attacking. We now know you do us know harm, and we are not here to do harm. We are just here to find a way to break our curse" the said, their voices feather-like.  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:53 am
Mayah Playah

Awesome nerd

Strikercharge

"and as for private property? we go here...." The three said " we are wishing to start attending classes but....it seems our current "predicament" isn't going to allow us" they said with a sigh  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff