Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Dark, And Mysterious Woods. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:30 pm
Strikercharge

Mayah Playah

Lena Darcy
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

An unconvinced expression crossed Lena's face when she heard the three. "A dead tree, huh?" she murmured. She bent down and picked up the nearest twig then tossed it to them in a dignified way. "There!" Smirking proudly to herself, she turned to Adrian and pat his back. "One-third done!" she said.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:21 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

The man winced at her actions, a large bead of sweat rolling down the side of his head. At least she was cute, right? "Lena, you must think of the baby," he whispered. "You can't just throw a twig at them! That's not the heart of a dead tree!" He moved back, sighing. "And besides, we aren't supposed to agree to their terms. Damn it, Lena!" Flicking his hand, he moved closer to her and attempted to keep her from sight, hoping it would keep her out of mind. "Now I have to actually find their stuff." His voice faltered at the words, and then grew stronger as he started to speak to the three. "Repeat your instructions again!"

Awesome nerd

Strikercharge

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:37 pm
Strikercharge

Mayah Playah

Lena Darcy

"Hey, don't blame me." Lena said with her hands up in a harmless manner when confronted by her husband. "You wanted to get out of here, and we could have been 'looking for the other two things'." she pressed with a hiss of her own before listening to the other three. She looked at them for a moment, then a look of pity crossed her face. "Become mortal? What exactly are you three?"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:13 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

"I swear, you're going to get me killed," he grumbled, wiggling his fingers slowly as reddish metal began to grow on them. "Alright, we'll help. But answer her question first."

Awesome nerd

Strikercharge

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:44 am
Mayah Playah

Awesome nerd

The tallest one stood up and, slowly, reached an arm out to the man's arm. However, no contact was made...it only went through, no harm done. The pulled back and sat down. "If you don't know yet, we have become Etheral beings"

"Ghost" the middle one added.

"yes, ghosts" the tallest agreed. "We were cursed something like 5 years ago. We, however, do not remember how, or when, or where. All we know is that in order to remember, we must return to mortal state. And a little bit about our past." He looked around. "And the reason we knew this place could help us is...that this was a school of ours." He sighed. "We went here quite a year ago, but I do not think anyone will remember us"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:01 pm
Strikercharge

Mayah Playah

Lena Darcy

"Ghosts?" Lena tensed up. Despite the fact that she went to a school for the supernatural, she never could get used to the cliche ones such as ghouls and goblins. She did, however, hesitate when she heard the tallest of the three. "You know, now that you mention it..." She drifted off and took a step forward, looking carefully at the three. She couldn't see past those robes, but... They seemed familiar. Maybe that was just an effect from being pregnant.
Taking a step back to be by her husband's side, Lena looked to Adrian. "So what do you think? Should we help them?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:11 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

Adrian inhaled sharply as he was/wasn't touched, pulling his rm away and holding it to his chest. He listened quietly to their explanation, looking down to Lena as she asked him a question. "I think you'll never let it out of your mind unless we do," he replied, smiling softly and taking her waist. Nodding with a sigh, he looked back up at them. "We'll help you."

Awesome nerd

Strikercharge

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:15 am
Mayah Playah

Awesome nerd

"Thank you, thank you dearly" they all said. "We ask not for you to kill or bring harm upon yourselves" the tallest said. "In fact..and this may sound a little morbid...but if you were to find a body 'not in use' per say, but not too far gone to not be used, it would suffice" they three looked down, slightly ashamed. "Take as long as you need...we are in a hurry, but do not wish to rush"  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:45 pm
Strikercharge

Mayah Playah

Lena Darcy

"Tch, you know me so well." Lena winked before taking into consideration what the three said. Scratching her chin thoughtfully, she looked back at Adrian. "Dead bodies... There's a Horseman of Death, right? Maybe he can help?" she suggested then looked back at the trio. "What kind of hurry are you guys in? When do you need all this stuff?"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:54 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

"Hah, like Dante will even bother to listen to me. You know that he just thinks of me as an annoying little brother, he won't care for my pet projects," he grunted to the small woman, shaking his head and reaching up to push his hair back from his eyes. "I'm sure you can't be in that much of a hurry if you mind so little how much time we take."

Awesome nerd

Strikercharge

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:16 pm
Mayah Playah

Awesome nerd

"What we mean is, we have no deadline as long as we are within a source of natural light. But, as you could imagine, we wish to be mortal as soon as possible...within reason" they chimed in.

If night falls and one of us isn't near a natural lift source....we vanish " the middle one said

"there used to be four of us..." The smallest said
They all looked down sadly. "We don't talk about memory though"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:12 pm
Strikercharge
Guess who my avi...

Mayah Playah
... is cosplaying as emotion_awesome

Lena Darcy

Nodding at the three, Lena took a step closer to Adrian and set a hand on his arm. "Alright. So where should we start?" she asked.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:15 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

He sighed deeply, looking around for a minute before looking down to her. "I guess... I guess we could always start with the graveyard, grab a body for them. How does that sound?"

Awesome nerd
Survey says.... Armageddon.

Strikercharge

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:59 am
Mayah Playah

Awesome nerd

"Sounds promising. Do you wish for us to follow? Or, shall we stay here...as to stay out of your way?" They said, all three standing at attention. "Either way, we are willing to help any way we can "  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers