Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Casual fun romance RP (open/accepting) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ovan Maxwell

Dapper Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:07 pm
It didnt start out complex, though it slowly became that. They were just two teens in love...

A boy, a girl, a game store. That's all there is too it really.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:11 pm
A young woman works at a game store, where you can get comics, trading cards, D&D etc. She's a bit of a hipster, desensitized to men because of this job. It changes when a new guy comes into the shop, sparking her interest.
The young man is smart, a bit eccentric. He doesn't really know where he's going now that his family has moved to America from Ireland.
The game shop is a game shop.

Ovan Maxwell

Dapper Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

Ovan Maxwell

Dapper Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:16 pm
Rules+Skeleton:

PM me if you are interested, the title being your favorite color.
Please try to be literate: 2 paragraphs to begin with, more than that is certainly welcome.
Have creative ideas, opening up to the realms of possibility. Fantasy elements are allowed, nothing is too crazy or too stellar so long as it fits the story.

When you are ready, fill this out biggrin

Hey, my name is (your character's name). I've been alive (age) years now... In that time i've (biography). I guess that I like (hobbies and interests.)... What? You want a pic? Ok... (pic) Ok, later.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:39 pm
*Bump*  

Ovan Maxwell

Dapper Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:56 am
The Game Shop Girl

Hey, my name is Jocelyn "Jo" Cardew .
I've been alive twenty-one years now...
In that time I've accomplished nothing of importance. Average family, average childhood,
slightly above average grades. Life has become kind of boring, boys especially.
They all want the same thing, my body, I've seen the way they all look at me when
they walk through the door. At least I got my dream job, working in a comic and game store. Nerd heaven.

I guess that I like I am what people would call a 'hipster'. I like classic rock, indie music,
old sci-fi, comic books, and video games. Shopping may be fun, but I'd prefer to stay in
and shoot zombies. I'm more of a 'one of the guys' type of gal.
What? You want a pic? Ok...
Here
Ok, later.

The Man of Mystery

Hey, my name is Steven Driver .
I've been alive twenty-one years now...
In that time I've done very little that I wish to say right now.
Safe to say that I have my own agenda to take care of and I'll take care of it at my own speed.
This city is nice enough. I mean... It's nice. I'm staying her for a while as I think of what to do next.
What? No, that isn't a phaser gun... I mean it. Look, I know you think it is but I swear... *cough*
I guess that I like Finer things. Well... Not normal things. Owning scarves and hats
for every month is a must and people need to realize it. I could spend a whole afternoon
reading a stack of comic books, though I often run out of things to read. Trading cards can
be fun too.... Yes, I do watch Star Trek why do you... STOP ASKING ABOUT ME PHASER!.
What? You want a pic? Ok...
Here
Ok, later.

I took the liberty of posting the profiles, in case we needed reference. Not that there is much information given in them anyway.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:18 am

User Image
                              XXX███████████████████████████████████████ █████████
                                      xxxxxxxxN O WXXXI T ' SXXXP A S TXXXM YXXXB E DXXXI XXXK N O WXXXXXXA N DXXXI ' DXXXR E A L LYXXXL I K EXXXT OXXXG O
                                      xxxxxxxx⇨ ⇨ ⇨xxxS O O NxxxW I L LxxxB ExxxT H EXXXB R E A KXXXO FXXXD A YxxxxS I T T I N GxxxH E R ExxxO NxxxB L U ExxxJ A YxxxW A Yxxx► ► ►
                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxplease don't be long please don't you be very long xxx please don't be long please don't you be very long xxx please don't be long please don't you be very long
                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxplease don't be long please don't you be very long xxx please don't be long please don't you be very long xxx please don't be long please don't you be very long

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

User Image
                                                    Alan had been late for his first class, this being his first day at this school, he'd gotten lost. He'd been at a different school the year previous, and was so used to it that this one had him all mixed around. He'd made it alright though, not too long after the late bell, and the teacher being a female, was totally wooed by his thick french accent. It sometimes marred his words, making it a little hard to understand him, along with his difficulty speaking English. He'd tried to learn back home in France, in anticipation for the day he'd set out to find his mother, and he'd picked up some more when he was actually here, but he still didn't understand it quite well. Sometimes it lead him to becoming frustrated and giving up, turning to french in his irritation, which very few people here actually had learned.

Alan had been late for his first class, this being his first day at this school, he'd gotten lost. He'd been at a different school the year previous. which very few people here actually had learned.

"this one had him all mixed around. He'd made it alright though, not too long after the late bell, and the teacher being a female, was totally wooed by his thick french accent. It sometimes marred his words, making it a little hard to understand him, along with his difficulty speaking English. He'd tried to learn back home in France, in anticipation for the day he'd set out to find his mother, and he'd picked up some more when he was actually here, but he still didn't understand it quite well. "

Alan had been late for his first class, this being his first day at this school, he'd gotten lost. He'd been at a different school the year previous, and was so used to it that this one had him all mixed around. He'd made it alright though, not too long after the late bell, and the teacher being a female, was totally wooed by his thick french accent. It sometimes marred his words, making it a little

……

User Image

OOC --DAH DAH DAH DAAAAAH. Here is my finished product. Now for my own..sigh.

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

Ovan Maxwell

Dapper Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:37 am
Nice XD what was the deal with all the Alan stuff though? And it'll take a while before I get on a computer, bout to board the airplane  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:36 am
Ignore the gibberish, I just use parts of old posts of mine to fill up space so I can see what it looks like when in use. It's easier than typing "words" over and over.  

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

Ovan Maxwell

Dapper Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:39 am
Fair enough. Would you care to start while I figure out how to copy/paste that?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:14 pm
Ovan Maxwell
Fair enough. Would you care to start while I figure out how to copy/paste that?

Just hit the quote button, and delete the actual quote code.
I have to finish my layout first, shouldn't be too long. I was out all day yesterday and only had my iPod for internet.  

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:01 pm
User Image
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

oxoxoxox♥xJxoxcxexlxyxn☺xoCxaxrxdxexwx♥
JxOxJxOxJxOxJxOxJxOox↳ox"Jocee"oxboring, bored, dreamer, gamer

oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoYoung lovers and they are not sleeping
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoYoung lovers in the hayloft

▶ Jo groaned heavily as she leaned against the counter. She'd been spending most of her shift at the store, texting the few people she knew, whining that no one was coming in and that she was bored. "Why does it have to be so damn slow today? I've still got five hours to go! Am I gonna have to spend it in this stuffy store with nothing to do? Well, I guess I could grab a comic off the shelf and read while I sit around." It was a hot day, customary for Texas, but being trapped behind the counter made it seem all that much hotter for Jo. She tugged at her suspenders and shirt straps irritably, hopping the counter and going over to the Batman comic section. She pushed her glasses up, not used to them after it being a while since she'd needed them. Normally she had contacts in, but forgot this morning and had to pull out the emergency eyesight. At least they were stylish.

oxoxoShe flipped through, looking for a favorite, but not finding it. There had to be something with Catwoman though..."Aha, there you are Miss Kyle. So classy and sexy. Sometimes I wish I were you, at least I'd get to hang around Batman, instead of being hit on by nerds. Nice guys and all, my own kind y'know, but they're just so predictable." Jo went back behind the counter and sat herself on the worn out stool, leaning her weight against the wall.

oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoYoung lovers with their legs tied-up in knots

oxoxoxoxyoubetterrun
User Image__User Image__User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:47 pm
Cadenza of the Heart

User Image
                                      xxxxxxxxN O WXXXI T ' SXXXP A S TXXXM YXXXB E DXXXI XXXK N O WXXXXXXA N DXXXI ' DXXXR E A L LYXXXL I K EXXXT OXXXG O
                                      xxxxxxxx⇨ ⇨ ⇨xxxS O O NxxxW I L LxxxB ExxxT H EXXXB R E A KXXXO FXXXD A YxxxxS I T T I N GxxxH E R ExxxO NxxxB L U ExxxJ A YxxxW A Yxxx► ► ►

User Image

Steven burst through the door at a brisk pace, his eyes hidden by his ray-bands. He was lucky for this, as they were darting all over the place trying to make sure it was safe. There was only the one girl there and she worked here. That made it feel safe enough here... at least he was hoping that she was safe.

His hands wrapped around a gigantic pile of DC comics without even looking at them. He thumped them down onto the table and pulled about six hundred dollar bills from his pocket.

"If I got all this and paid this much for it could I hide behind that table and you wouldnt tell anyone I was here?" He asked casually, trying to seem worried right now, "It would keep me from dieing so I really need that to happen." He lifted his glasses for a moment to look at the girl, then put them right back down. She was very pretty, though he didnt need to think about that right now. It wouldnt hurt to later of course, but right now his a** needed saving, and Steven was the kind to take care of his.

……

User Image

OOC .

Ovan Maxwell

Dapper Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:38 pm
User Image
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

oxoxoxox♥xJxoxcxexlxyxn☺xoCxaxrxdxexwx♥
JxOxJxOxJxOxJxOxJxOox↳ox"Jocee"oxboring, bored, dreamer, gamer

oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoYoung lovers and they are not sleeping

▶ Whoa, excitement sure came fast. Jo didn't know whether to allow the man to hide by her feet. It didn't matter how much he was willing to pay for a stack of comics, he was a stranger, and what more, he said it would keep him from dying? Was some sort of mafia after him? Maybe he was a celebrity or something, he did have large sunglasses on after all. She wondered if he was someone she knew of or not, but either way his autograph would probably be worth a lot if he was this desperate to hide from the media. She slid the comics and money closer to herself.

oxoxo"Sure mister, if you're that desperate you can hide here." She lifted up the board that lay between the gap in the counter, and gestured for him to pass through. Then she started ringing his purchase through, placing the comics and the extra cash (because she wasn't going to overcharge ANYONE for comics) at her feet under the counter for him. "Enjoy your reading sir."

oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoYoung lovers with their legs tied-up in knots

oxoxoxoxyoubetterrun
User Image__User Image__User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:50 pm
Cadenza of the Heart

User Image

User Image

Steven passed through the panel quckly, keeping her from putting the change back into the bag, "Just keep the change, I don't need it." he told her, laying himself down on the floor, glad that this girl wasnt wearing a skirt right now. He pulled out an issue of 52 and began reading. If you had looked at him, it would have looked like he was just reading a comic casually and not hidding from life altering dangers. It could be considered a bit cute by some standards.

"So, tell me about yourself... And make a signal if a robot and an Asian walk in. You'll know them when you see them." He said, not taking his eyes off of his comic for a second. His tone was anywhere between amused and composed. It was hard to tell what to think of this man by the look of him.

……

User Image

OOC .

Ovan Maxwell

Dapper Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items