Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Sσмиιαяє A¢α∂єму

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Guardian Olypsa Of Hyrule

Tipsy Raider

6,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:34 pm
User Image

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Profiles

Back to the Story
╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:20 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
▞▞▞▞▞▖▞▞▞▞▞
"Stop saving your best for last."
▚▚▚▚▚▘▚▚▚▚▚▘

You're A Bit Nosy... Aren't You?

They Call Me Harumi Ryo Usami
I Prefer To Be Called Harumi
I Was Born A While Ago... Nineteen
Medically Speaking, I'm A Female
I Find It Safe To Say That I'm Attracted To Those handsome gents
What I'm Like? Well... Secluded, sarcastic, and bookish. But I can also be very outgoing.
In Short, I'm A College Freshman
Just Don't Be Racist Against... Humans

I Guess You Can Say I've Been Through A Lot...
Harumi was fifteen years old when she was accepted into Somniare Academy. She's been attending ever since, and has no intentions of leaving until she graduates. Harumi's parents abandoned her once she left for Somniare and now she works at the school's library in order to pay for her school fees. Harumi is working on her major in English and a minor in Psychology. One day she wishes to be an editor for Hyperion Publishing.
But for some reason, the new Headmistress has allowed other races aside from humans into Somniare... Harumi is still unsure of how she feels about this..

User Image
▞▞▞▞▞▖▞▞▞▞▞
"Could you, by chance, stop being so ignorant?
▚▚▚▚▚▘▚▚▚▚▚▘

They Call Me Rui Takoto Usami
I Prefer To Be Called Rui
I Find It Safe To Say That I'm Attracted To The Ladies and the Gents
What I'm Like? Well... Very stubborn. Rui is harsh and hateful to most and hates stupidity with a burning passion. She also finds her cousin to be rather obnoxious and finds humans to be an annoyance in general.
In Short, I'm A College Junior
Just Don't Be Racist Against... Shapeshifters

Rui first learned of her powers at the age of three. She nearly gave her mother a heart attack when she unwillingly transformed into a rat. Once her father learned of Somniare Academy, Rui was instantly enrolled. The little shapeshifter was thrilled. She was beyond excited to be going to a school for other people like her. That is, until she learned that her stick-in-the-mud of a cousin was attending Somniare as well.
Rui and Harumi never really got along. But Rui, being the better person, set their differences aside and proceed to chase her dreams. Ever since then, Rui has been studying Education in Sominare Academy. She longs to one day become the Headmistress of this magnificent school.

Tipsy Raider

6,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Tipsy Raider

6,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:59 pm

User Image
▞▞▞▞▞▖▞▞▞▞▞
"Crazy? No. I'm just as Sane as you"
▚▚▚▚▚▘▚▚▚▚▚▘

They Call Me Jasper Hex St. Valentine
I Prefer To Be Called Jay
I Was Born A While Ago... 22
Medically Speaking, I'm A Male
I Find It Safe To Say That I'm Attracted To Guys and Girls
What I'm Like? Well... Carefree and Laid-back, and never ashamed of his actions, well... the silly ones at least. He can usually be found with a goofy smile on his face, always happy. He always puts others before himself and is always so generous and kind. One would say his personality just screams "TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME!" but no no no, he's far smarter than that. He knows when someone is trying to do something suspicious. Although he is usually so carefree and laid-back, he can be a bit paranoid and conscious of, well, himself. He has a degree of OCD where he has to make sure he looks and smells more than just presentable. He also has a little bit of a feminine side that leaves his co-workers questioning his sexuality. He'll be very honest (and still manage to sound nice about it) about how someone looks and even offer to go shopping with them. Not that he's already Honest just about all the time. So he does have that appearance of a female's "Gay best friend" And for the guys, although he doesn't act like one of them, he certainly can play as one of them. He does play games and all that, so much so that it can be a bit dorky actually. One thing about him though, he is extremely modest despite his talents. Unfortunately he is quite clumsy, tripping over seemingly nothing all the time.
In Short, I'm A Janitor, with the hidden role of Supervision
Just Don't Be Racist Against... Warlocks

Would it be surprising to hear that Jasper all his life had been a bit of an outcast in his hometown? He was, simply for the fact that he did not act much of a Warlock. He was too honest, too nice. Back in his hometown, the Majority of the Witches and Warlocks were what humans might call "Bad", conjuring up spells to cause mischief and all. And although he did excel in Jinxes and Hexes and other dark arts, he never really used them just for fun like the others. He believed in justice and karma. Which he had casted upon himself during the time of when he was a victim of bullying, a Karma spell that is. He had to protect himself from the spells his peers casted on him for "Fun", so after he placed that spell on himself, it would jinx others who jinx or hex him. Unfortunately, he still had to face bullying until the age of 14, when he got into high school. He then transferred to Sominare Academy and had stayed there since.

Thai_Tea_FTW

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:28 pm

User Image
▞▞▞▞▞▖▞▞▞▞▞
I'm different then everyone here. I must blend in.
▚▚▚▚▚▘▚▚▚▚▚▘

They Call Me Tiana Aura Narukami
I Prefer To Be Called Ana or Aura
I Find It Safe To Say That I'm Attracted To Those handsome men
What I'm Like? Well... Tends to be blunt with her opinions. She has harsh words at times but quickly tries to say nice things afterwords. She is overprotective of others. Mainly her friends and those she cares about. She is really nice to some people unless you are a stranger. She doesnt trust well unless she finds you as a friend. If not she will ignore you and tell you to buzz off. Being who she is made her lock up her heart. She doesnt really show emotions like love to people. She may say the l-word but she wont really mean it unless it comes to her favorite foods. She is really shy and timid at time but only around her crush. She can also be really temper-mental and loses it easily and starts conflict but thats mainly under too much stress.
In Short, I'm A College Senior
Just Don't Be Racist Against... Ookami (Wolf demon). The only one left.

Tiana is the last of her Clan and kind. When she was little she was raised in a village of ninja's hence the way she dresses. She didnt care how people saw her though. The time she actually cares it when it comes to her wolf like features. People always judged her because of them. Mainly, all Tiana wanted was to be accepted by the human race as a ninja and a wolf demon. When Tiana was little, well not so little, around the age of ten. She witnessed her clan get destroyed because they were different. Due to this she made herself look human unless by herself then she shows who she really is. Being treated differently cause her to get into a bunch of fights everywhere she went. People would even come to her because she was strong. She developed the Wolf of Rage title due to all her fights and winning. Around the age of, eighteen she learned how to live on her own and got a part time job at a cosplay cafe. She makes great money there because of all the customers. Then she heard about this Academy. She was interested and she quickly sent the application to where is was supposed to be. To her the questions and everything were odd but she answered them truthfully and was quickly accepted. Packing her things, she quickly headed to this Academy. While, on the way she hoped she could be her true self.

Bravery-Homunculus

User Image
▞▞▞▞▞▖▞▞▞▞▞
Oh ho~! You wish to come to my class! - Kanra
Bother me again and I WILL kill you, if needed - Roppi

▚▚▚▚▚▘▚▚▚▚▚▘

They Call Me Kanra Mist Orihara and Roppi Death Orihara
I Prefer To Be Called Mist-sensei and Death-sensei
I Was Born A While Ago... Both are Seventeen (Lived for over 1,000 years though. Hence why they are young)
Medically Speaking, I'm A Kanra is a female and Roppi is a male
I Find It Safe To Say That I'm Attracted To Bi-sexual for both
What I'm Like? Well... Both tend to be a little... suicidal... they only hurt them selves cause they like the sight of blood. It excites them to no end. They are really curious and protective of each other. They both really have no interest for others unless they smell good blood then they are interested. Roppi likes to attack people more due to his urge for blood but Kanra always intervenes and stops him. They are like two pieces of a puzzle that fit together, even with others but not really. They both are manipulative and overly-happy, with their fake smiles and such. Kanra is more of the outgoing one. When she finds something interesting she goes after it. No matter what. She gets what she wants. Roppi is the more reserved one. The one who doesnt want to get close to people cause they die eventually.
In Short, I'm A Kanra is a Music Teacher. Roppi is a Science Teacher
Just Don't Be Racist Against... We are Vampires!

Both were born in the past Japan. During lets say... 1,000 years ago. They hardly remember their past since its been so long. They do recall having a Mother and Father but anything more is like a distant memory that shriveled up and died. They have turned into vampires around the ago of seventeen. They did their school. Passed everything due to their knowledge and even got degrees to become teachers. This pleased them. They were both the youngest teachers ever since they only look seventeen years old. Here at the Academy everyone understand who they are as vampires but not personally since they dont get close to people. Recently they noticed someone who has an interesting face. Well, to Kanra it was interesting and she is currently pursuing that male. Meanwhile Roppi, is just curious about his twins actions. These two are both teachers and have been for a long while. Dont be afraid to get to know them~.... or maybe you should!

Barvery-Homunculus

Tipsy Raider

6,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Tipsy Raider

6,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:40 pm

User Image
▞▞▞▞▞▖▞▞▞▞▞
Did you do your homework?
▚▚▚▚▚▘▚▚▚▚▚▘

They Call Me Luis Nyugen
I Prefer To Be Called Mr. N
I Was Born A While Ago... 25
I Find It Safe To Say That I'm Attracted To Guys
What I'm Like? Well... Professional, calm, and analytical. Luis has always had a professional air about him and he tends to always speak in a soft voice. His teaching style is...slightly different and he thinks darker then most. If asked for an opinion he often refrains from giving his own because of the dark thoughts encircling his mind. With students he is a bit strict and cold, but he almost has a father way about him when school is not in session. He is way to serious and hardly ever cracks a smile.
In Short, I'm A Drama / English Teacher
Just Don't Be Racist Against... Magical folk

Luis grew up with his mom and little brother. At the age of sixteen e announced he was homosexual. His mother turned him from the house without any words. Luis had always been the protective one of the family, and losing Josh felt like a disaster. Moving out he tried to take up residence near home, but then he had an incident. He found out about his elemental magic, but when he confronted his mom she moved from the city taking the younger brother. Luis had been closest to his brother, and now that he was gone he found little purpose. That is until he found the world of writing and acting.
Going through school Luis got his drama degree and majored in English. He wrote little things here and there but never made a big deal of them. Reverting into a silent shell he decided finding work would be best. He had his teaching license at the age of twenty three. He moved places looking for work and eventually ended up at Somniar Academy. He has been there for two years now, and just recently he has heard news that his younger brother is finally coming to his school. It's been nine years since he last saw his kid brother, now he is kind of eager.

Govner1100

User Image
▞▞▞▞▞▖▞▞▞▞▞
Aw crap, is that test today?
▚▚▚▚▚▘▚▚▚▚▚▘

They Call Me Joshua Nyugen
I Prefer To Be Called Josh
I Was Born A While Ago... 17
I Find It Safe To Say That I'm Attracted To Girls
What I'm Like? Well... Josh is a bit hard headed and stubborn. He doesn't like being told no or that he can't do something. He has a daring streak to his mind, but mostly he had calmed down. He is still highly over protective and a bit rude, but what boy isn't now a days? Most of Josh's anger has faded with time so his temper has diminished, but every once in a whole he enjoys a good spar with a friend. He isn't completely an angel child, but his ego thinks he is. Boastful but kind Josh finds he has enough charm to make good friends.
In Short, I'm A College Freshman
Just Don't Be Racist Against... Magical folk

Josh was a happy little boy until the age of eleven. His hero had always been his brother, his older brother, but when he hit eleven his world was turned upside down. Luis and his mom fought a lot but Josh was never allowed to know why. His mother always told him his brother was evil, something unthinkable. Josh disk understand but before he could call Luis out on it his older brother was gone. For years after Josh fought and got into all the trouble he could. He was mad at his mom, the, world, school, but mostly he was mad at Luis himself for leaving. His brother had been the only thing that was father like to Josh. When he was gone Josh wreaked havoc.
At fourteen Josh found out about his magic. He was a light elemental and this was a breaking point. He used his powers to help people, mostly healing, but every once in a while he could transfer energy to the sick. This took more energy then was worth though. Josh's bad streak stopped as soon as he found out about his magic. He has yet to find any offensive material in his light bending, but it doesn't bother him like he thought it would. Now he is off to some school that his mom hopes will do him good.

Govner1100

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff