It.
It's really long name.
The overly perky tits on Io?
If this has already been discussed.
Demons.
Final destination look-alike.
Etc.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:03 pm
I debated starting a thread for the DeSu games a while back but decided against it, so this should be the first one.

I'm nearly done with the game. I still need to get the Daichi+ ending and I need to replay AO's route for two skills I missed the first time around, but otherwise I've gotten everything. I like the first one a bit more overall, but this one's still been pretty fun.
And a lot easier to break. Multi-Strike is ridiculous.

How far are you in the game?

Deathgod of Legend
It's really long name.

At least it's not Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner 2: Raidou Kuzunoha versus King Abaddon. There needs to be a law against using more than one colon in a title, jeez.

Deathgod of Legend

She's not the only one. Suzuhito Yasuda needs to learn how breasts work.  

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

DeathlyGreed

King Cat

12,725 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:23 pm
Zephyrkitty
I debated starting a thread for the DeSu games a while back but decided against it, so this should be the first one.

I'm nearly done with the game. I still need to get the Daichi+ ending and I need to replay AO's route for two skills I missed the first time around, but otherwise I've gotten everything. I like the first one a bit more overall, but this one's still been pretty fun.
And a lot easier to break. Multi-Strike is ridiculous.

How far are you in the game?

Deathgod of Legend
It's really long name.

At least it's not Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner 2: Raidou Kuzunoha versus King Abaddon. There needs to be a law against using more than one colon in a title, jeez.

Deathgod of Legend

She's not the only one. Suzuhito Yasuda needs to learn how breasts work.

Mm..Hm... Yea, I'm on the replicating sept-thingy.
So far I've got it on the building in the mouth of the dragon but need to do a bit more leveling before I re-attempt killing it.
I havn't even beaten it once yet but so far it's been pretty fun what with all the choices and different personalities all around your potential teammates.

And about the whole breast thing... yea, I flipped my Ds upside down and her picture actually looked better. Like she was meant to be upside down. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:58 pm
Deathgod of Legend
So far I've got it on the building in the mouth of the dragon but need to do a bit more leveling before I re-attempt killing it.
I havn't even beaten it once yet but so far it's been pretty fun what with all the choices and different personalities all around your potential teammates.

And about the whole breast thing... yea, I flipped my Ds upside down and her picture actually looked better. Like she was meant to be upside down. sweatdrop

Some of the upgraded racial skills are incredibly useful. Winged Flight and True Phantasm let you move further and ignore obstacles, Matchless gives you a second attack, Free Leap lets you move a second time after battling, and Chaos Wave lets you attack from a distance. Some of those might help with the fight.
It's also pretty easy to fuse a Purple Mirror or Titania that has immunity or better to everything except almighty attacks.

All right. Let me know which route you decide to take this time through.  

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

DeathlyGreed

King Cat

12,725 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:45 pm
Zephyrkitty
Deathgod of Legend

Some of the upgraded racial skills are incredibly useful. Winged Flight and True Phantasm let you move further and ignore obstacles, Matchless gives you a second attack, Free Leap lets you move a second time after battling, and Chaos Wave lets you attack from a distance. Some of those might help with the fight.
It's also pretty easy to fuse a Purple Mirror or Titania that has immunity or better to everything except almighty attacks.

All right. Let me know which route you decide to take this time through.

Yea, I took care of it when I went back at it but now I'm stuck on Benetnasch? I'm sure I can handle it if I try a couple time more but the battle itself is a real on-edge battle, if things don't go right it could mess you up completely but the route I chose was to overthrow god.
I know they don't call him god but that's basically what they're trying to say, that Al Saiduq is a pretty awesome dude.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:10 pm
Deathgod of Legend
Yea, I took care of it when I went back at it but now I'm stuck on Benetnasch? I'm sure I can handle it if I try a couple time more but the battle itself is a real on-edge battle, if things don't go right it could mess you up completely but the route I chose was to overthrow god.
I know they don't call him god but that's basically what they're trying to say, that Al Saiduq is a pretty awesome dude.

Benetnasch isn't too bad. I usually left one person next to Trumpeter to protect him, but I don't think he's ever died on me during the fight. Aside from that, just get some good demons to make up for your party members not being able to hurt him.

That was the route I took the first time through, as well. And he's a pretty great guy, even in the routes where you side with someone else.
Just a heads-up since I missed it the first time around: Pierce+, Endure+, and Magic Yin are all skills exclusive to AO's route. One of the titles requires cracking all skills, so make sure to get those this time around.  

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

DeathlyGreed

King Cat

12,725 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:14 am
Zephyrkitty

Benetnasch isn't too bad. I usually left one person next to Trumpeter to protect him, but I don't think he's ever died on me during the fight. Aside from that, just get some good demons to make up for your party members not being able to hurt him.

That was the route I took the first time through, as well. And he's a pretty great guy, even in the routes where you side with someone else.
Just a heads-up since I missed it the first time around: Pierce+, Endure+, and Magic Yin are all skills exclusive to AO's route. One of the titles requires cracking all skills, so make sure to get those this time around.

Yea, I left Io, my healer by Trumpeter to keep him safe while I sent Jungo my tank team after the first two smaller Benets, which leaves my main character and Al to the main Benet, the first time I tried my plan messed up when one of my main magic attackers in Al's team ran out of MP rendering it useless.
I figured having a tyrant type in the team would help greatly but I just need to make a strong tyrant with high magic.

[Edit] I made Loki, he was a huge help and beat Benetnash successfully.  
'Tendo Cult~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games