Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Looking for rps. Groups, 1x1, Guilds, Anything really.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Otiax

Learned Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:16 am
Okay so I have been around here for a bit. Not all to sure how many years as of this moment. Three would be my best guess.

I am a literate rper, I can go between 1-8 paragraphs based on mood and what I am given to work with.

When it comes to plots I am open to anything really. Not a picky person, some would say a little to laid back for my own good heh. I do not care if it is through pms, forums, email, im what have you.

So if you have an rp in need of a player hit me up. Or if you want to do 1x1 that works for me as well, again not picky on plots, settings, pairings.

I can provide an rping sample if need be just drop me a line and it shall be provided. Got question? Pm me.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:04 pm
Yup bumping my self up this early and providing a recent example of my work. So here we are.

Vern sat within a local tavern. Enjoyed the atmosphere quite a bit. Warm lighting, comfy seating and cold drinks. The voices of others reached his ears as he looked down at the stonewear mug in his hand. An amber colored liquid moved about as he swirled the it back and forth. He had chosen to take a little break from life and sit down for once, enjoy a warm cooked meal before heading out in the dead of night. Leaning back he felt the cushion of the seat. A huff of air came from him as he downed the last of his ale. A lighter bitter taste remained in the back of his throat. "Best to get going huh" he asked himself. Of course the answer was yes. Work had to be done after all and a crypt needed to be cleared for one of the local temples. Order of Eanol if memory served right. They where dedicated to their god Eanol, bearer of light and Lord over the Sun.

Gradually he lifted himself from his seat. Extended his right and grasped the heavy leather strap of his rifle. He himself was an arcane gunner. A man capable of charging magic into each round as it left the chamber. Pure magic could also leave it with devastating effects. It also allowed for a greater ammo capacity to be carried around. Purchased it several years ago. The blade upon the front acted as a counter weight and allowed him to fight in melee combat should the need arise. Slowly he began to walk from the tavern, tossed several coins onto the counter before leaving the establishment. The streets of Attin where well lit. Clearly a modern city, using magics to light the buildings. Although everything did appear to have the soft glow of fire, brought a little smile to his face. He moved along the cobble stone streets with ease. The clank of his armor easy to pick up, as metal slid across metal or tapped upon the ground. The crypt was some distance out of town but he had agreed to meet the caretakers at the temple within the city walls.

His eyes eventually fell onto the temple. A grand structure decorated in stone carvings, with hints of gold. Some text could be made out as he marched up the stone steps. A priest clad in darkly colored robes approached him. His name was called and greeted with a nod from the elf. "Yes I have come. Has the other arrived yet" he asked in a curious tone. He didn't quite receive an answer, merely told to follow him into the main hall to meet with the head priest. Upon entering through the massive wooden door, he looked in side. Saw more stone work, wooden pews and seating littering the air. A great alter, decorated in rare metals and hold stood at the far end. Images of the sun and Eanol quite visible to the naked eye. He moved about and took a seat upon the wooden bench. It appeared he would be forced to wait for sometime longer.

Vern gazed down upon the armor he wore. He began to rub, some of the stains out of the white surface. It looked far better clean. This too did bear the sign of magic. Various gatherings of silver stubs could be located around his body. Each with a pattern stemming from it. It glowed a soft blue as arcane energy moved through it, strengthening the surface and providing addition protection. Leaning back once more, he got comfortable, unsure of how long he would be forced to wait. Reaching up he brushed some of his blond hair out of his face before closing his eyes. Some meditation might do him good.

Otiax

Learned Seeker

Otiax

Learned Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:26 pm
Still looking for people. Note I am also open to group rps so toss them my way as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:20 pm
I'm interested, shoot me a pm  

Rocket Fueled

Profitable Prophet

5,250 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200

Otiax

Learned Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:07 am
-pokes thread-  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:49 am
whoo

This roleplay is dying before it even has a chance to live. First the creator left it, then when I tried to take it over everyone else left.
If you have any friends who also roleplay, have them check it out too. I know it only says one guy, but the one we do have has said he won't be very active, and for the sake of the roleplay, will give up his spot.

User Image
And this is a new guild that recently started up.
It's really nice, the owner of it is doing his best to make sure everything runs smoothly, and to make it feel like a welcoming community.
If you join up today, you might get to see how he's using the guild announcements to achieve this.

RastkoB

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

Otiax

Learned Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:52 am
Cadenza of the Heart
whoo

This roleplay is dying before it even has a chance to live. First the creator left it, then when I tried to take it over everyone else left.
If you have any friends who also roleplay, have them check it out too. I know it only says one guy, but the one we do have has said he won't be very active, and for the sake of the roleplay, will give up his spot.

User Image
And this is a new guild that recently started up.
It's really nice, the owner of it is doing his best to make sure everything runs smoothly, and to make it feel like a welcoming community.
If you join up today, you might get to see how he's using the guild announcements to achieve this.

RastkoB

I will take a look at both. That is all I can promise at this moment. Thanks for the heads up smile  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:04 pm
RastkoB
Okay so I have been around here for a bit. Not all to sure how many years as of this moment. Three would be my best guess.

I am a literate rper, I can go between 1-8 paragraphs based on mood and what I am given to work with.

When it comes to plots I am open to anything really. Not a picky person, some would say a little to laid back for my own good heh. I do not care if it is through pms, forums, email, im what have you.

So if you have an rp in need of a player hit me up. Or if you want to do 1x1 that works for me as well, again not picky on plots, settings, pairings.

I can provide an rping sample if need be just drop me a line and it shall be provided. Got question? Pm me.

Hey Buddy! Got a guild if you're interested. New guild, Just opened today.
Pokemon: Memories of T'elos  

Rob Matthews

Enduring Hunter

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers