Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Brand New Sailor Moon Anime being created, worldwide release Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

crescent_moon065

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:10 pm
N.T. announced a worldwide release of a brand new Sailor Moon anime for the summer of 2013. Are you guys excited? Any concerns, doubts?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:14 am
Eh, don't really care. But is this anime re-telling the old stories or does it continue from where the original series ended?  

Jusu Kilappa

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

crescent_moon065

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:45 pm
it's a retelling. They are remaking the old anime and probably sticking closer to the manga books.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:21 pm
I'm interested, I'll say that much.  

BlueRockman

Dedicated Dabbler

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:53 pm
I am interested and I am also 'eh' about it, why the 'eh'? Because I was like 10 or 11 years old when I saw Sailor Moon, it was the first anime that I fell in love with (in other words, I started realising how much I love the animation style of it mostly, I saw old school 70's stuff prior but I was too young to care about the animation and just cared about the content) and so I grew up on the original VA's and I don't want to hear Usagi voiced by someone other then Tracey Moore or whoever it was when she changed into Princess Serenity (name escapes me) and whilst I always thought her voice changing THAT much was silly I loved it.

Same with all the VA's really, I grew up on the original and whilst I wouldn't mind seeing a more closer to the manga anime version of Sailor Moon I just will find it reeeeeeeeaaaaallllllly odd hearing other people voice the characters and what not, might get used to it, sure, but still, it was my childhood, I love the original, dub and all.

Though, of course, that is IF we get an english version of it and if we do lets all pray to the homosexual gods that they force the English dubbers to leave Haruka and Michiru as lovers and not cousins.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:31 pm
Nafretiti

Though, of course, that is IF we get an english version of it and if we do lets all pray to the homosexual gods that they force the English dubbers to leave Haruka and Michiru as lovers and not cousins.

omg amen to that. When I was little I was so creeped out by that and so very confused.  

crescent_moon065

BlueRockman

Dedicated Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:40 pm
crescent_moon065
Nafretiti

omg amen to that. When I was little I was so creeped out by that and so very confused.

Yeah. I mean, this is what happens when you HAVE to cave in to political correctness. You don't think far enough ahead to avoid something WORSE.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:48 am
Having just found out about this, I am excited. I hope it's better than the old one.  

Ryuondo

BlueRockman

Dedicated Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:29 am
I'm just hoping it brings in peeps to the fanbase like the old anime and the manga did.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:35 pm
I am a little excited and I do hope it will stick closer to the manga and write it like they intended it to be for the audience; young adults. the DUB was good when I was a child, but as I got older and watching the japanese original version and uncut, I began to hate the dubbed and cut version.

they remade thunder cats and I love it. So I hope i will like the new remake of Sailor Moon. I guess we will have to see when it is released.  

Shyao_Sorceress

Magnetic Reveler

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

ledesma757

Friendly Hunter

4,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:28 pm
Sorry I have been gone for a while, well having just found out about this I am pretty excited.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:15 pm
crescent_moon065
it's a retelling. They are remaking the old anime and probably sticking closer to the manga books.

WAIT WAIT WAIT.... does that mean Neptune and Uranus will be together and not cuz this time?  

Tairn McBeth

Questionable Snowflake

28,550 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Expert Skill 150

BlueRockman

Dedicated Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:41 pm
Lesbian_piper
crescent_moon065

WAIT WAIT WAIT.... does that mean Neptune and Uranus will be together and not cuz this time?

Depends on if they decide on following the rules of Political Correctness, and like before, NOT think about the alternative being WORSE than the thing that wasn't allowed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:59 pm
BlueRockman
Lesbian_piper
crescent_moon065

Depends on if they decide on following the rules of Political Correctness, and like before, NOT think about the alternative being WORSE than the thing that wasn't allowed.

FOR REAL "Oh they can't just be to lesbianish (ish cause i think i read somewhere or heard Uranus can change to a boy or something) but you can be cousins that are soooo doing each other" phhh talk2hand please  

Tairn McBeth

Questionable Snowflake

28,550 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Expert Skill 150

BlueRockman

Dedicated Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:57 am
Lesbian_piper
BlueRockman
Lesbian_piper
crescent_moon065

FOR REAL "Oh they can't just be to lesbianish (ish cause i think i read somewhere or heard Uranus can change to a boy or something) but you can be cousins that are soooo doing each other" phhh talk2hand please

Gotta love the logic behind political correctness.

Unrelated Same Sex relationships: NOT Okay.

Incestiual Same Sex relationship (though apparently not DIRECTLY related): A-Okay!!! For Kids!  
Home

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff