Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Escapee(1x1 romance: taken) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:01 pm
It is present day Manhattan New York and everything is normal. That is until one day a mythical creature that was thought to exist only in legend escaped from a secret organization. Now this creature must find a way to hide herself, but what happens when a young human decides to help her? Will she escape with her savior or will she be caught?

The escapee
User Image
Name: Valerie
Orientation: Straight  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:14 pm
It was nearly 2:00am in the large city of Manhattan, a rain storm had begun a few minutes ago and was now pouring down almost as if someone had rigged a couple hundred fire hoses throughout the city. The inhabitants of the city were trying to get out of the pouring rain, either asking others for a ride or simply running across the sidewalk to reach their homes. However, near a large house was a dark alley, where a lone shadow sat on the cold concrete floor, leaning up against a brick wall and holding a trashcan lid above its head.  

FirionTheDragon

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:00 pm
{{ OOC: Does it have to be a human male? }}  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:06 pm
Tsuki7893
{{ OOC: Does it have to be a human male? }}

((doesnt have to be, but it would match with the story better))  

FirionTheDragon

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:48 pm
User Image

Zane walked quickly, using the hood of his jacket to shield himself from the rain. God.. Why was I the one who needed to leave at 2 in the morning...? He sighed heavily, adjusting the bag he was carrying. He splashed past a house and an alley. The sounds of rain hitting metal struck him as odd. Something told him to turn and look. As he did, he spotted a shadow. A figure hiding from the rain. He pushed his hood back and took a few cautious steps forward. "Hello? Are you hurt or somethin'?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:00 pm
((Awesome pic =3))

The shadow seemed to look up and at the man, a pair of glowing eyes shining in the darkness, but other than that it didnt respond. The shadow looked back down at the flooded concrete floor and the faintest sound of crying could be heard coming from the lone figure.
((-.- crap... block))  

FirionTheDragon

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:48 am
User Image

Zane stared, his mind going back and forth on what to do. He wanted to help, but he'd lived in Manhattan long enough to know that things like this could get you hurt. He was considering walking away when he heard crying. With that he walked closer, to the entrance of the alley. "Are you alright? I'm not a mugger or anything. I just needed to get some junk from the store for my friend." He knelt down, trying to make out the figure in the darkness.

{{ Thank you. :3 }}  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:33 am
((^w^))

The crying continued, but the creature seemed to look up again, her eyes shining like they had before. If it was possible to make out, the figure looked like it was about to say something but shook its head. Please... just go away...
((well crap... not a block this time but its hard to do this without speaking, and i dont want her to speak just yet >.<))  

FirionTheDragon

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:02 pm
User Image

Zane realized that the figure was feminine. She looked up with shimmering eyes. He could just barely see her shaking her head, as if wanting him to leave. Zane sighed. He unzipped his jacket. It was leather with a cloth hood sewn onto it. He stepped closer and held it to her. "Here. This might keep you out of the rain a little better than that piece of tin." He gestured to the trash can lid. He sat there, waiting patiently for her to take the jacket. He wouldn't leave unless she did.

{{ It's totally fine. I have those moments too. And just by the way, I respond faster when I get quoted. So if you want super fast responses when I'm offline, quote me. =) }}  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:29 pm
((lol, and okays, ill keep that in mind.))

The shadow didnt look up this time but simply moved away, now there was something interesting about the figure. It wore a strange, but also soaked, robe made entirely of large silver and black feathers that covered her entire body except for her arms and head. Her head was covered with a hood that looked close to that of her robe but were made of plastic feathers rather than than the natural ones. As for her hands, she wore strange gloves made of large coal black scales that stretched up to half of her upper arm.  

FirionTheDragon

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:50 am
User Image

The figure moved. Zane tilted his head. "I guess you don't talk much." He squinted his eyes, trying to see her. The boy moved closer. He could make out feathers and scales. He raised a brow. "Did you just come from a costume party or something? It's a cool costume. But I don't think getting it soaked like this is a good idea. Look, if you want me to leave, just take the jacket. Otherwise, you're welcome to come back to my place for the night. My rommate won't mind. I think.." He said the last part under his breath as he looked up. The sky showed no signs of ending the rain. He looked back at her. "So what'll it be?" Zane smiled, trying to show he wasn't there to hurt anybody.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:13 am
The figure listened to the boy, but when he mension a costume party she felt offended, but found the perfect cover for her looks, she looked up to meet his eyes again and slowly spoke, "Yes, on the way back someone stole my ride home." she said in a soft and gentle voice. The shadow slowly stood itself up and reached for the jacket, pulling it over her head and dropping the sheet of metal. She seemed hesitant to say something but managed to tpush the words out, "I... would appreciate it if I could stay for the night." she said as kindly as she could.  

FirionTheDragon

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:56 am
User Image

Zane smiled. "As long as you don't rob me. But then, I don't have much to steal anyway." He stood. She was only a few inches shorter than him, at his height of 6' 4". He was slightly surprised, but didn't say anything about it. He turned and pushed his hair out of his face. "Come on." He nodded to the sidewalk and stepped out of the alley. He waited for her to follow before ducking his head and walking quickly through the rain again.

After about ten minutes of walking through the weather, Zane turned and trotted up the stairs of a tan, bleak building. He glanced back at the stranger. "It's not much, but it's home for now." He pushed the button and swiped a card through a box. Then he pulled the door open and gestured for her to step in before him.

{{ I'm just assuming she's tall because of what she is. I can change it if she's not that tall or if she's supposed to be taller. =3 }}  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:12 am
((dont worry it ok))

The woman seemed to giggle softly, "Dont worry, Im not one for material posessions." she said following behind, out of instinct she ducked her head just like Zane had, but remembered the jacket on her head and relaxed herself.

When they had reached the building the woman began to grow nervous, what if he was working for them, what if he was a mugger, or something worse? She quickly shook her head of the thoughts, If he is one of them I can easily escape... she thought trying to relax herself again. She turned to Zane when the door opened, "Thank you." she said softly before walking in, when she was inside she looked down at her robe and sighed, "This is going to take hours to clean..." she muttered  

FirionTheDragon

General RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces