Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Insanity is the Key (1x1 RP needs Girl a Horror RP) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reiki kanji

Distinct Prophet

3,900 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:46 pm
Zander is a boy with a different side of him. He is insane he struggles to gain control of himself as he struggles for control gripping his head talking to himself as he laughs, yells, and screams in madness. The madness is a disease as the only person he talks to is a Succubus named _____. She constantly try and persuades him to give into insanity as there is more to him than he really knows.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:48 pm
Name: Zander
Normal Side:User Image

Insane Side:User Image

Reiki kanji

Distinct Prophet

3,900 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

cupcake_lover_gone_bad

Partying Lover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:18 am
Reiki kanji

Name: Renu
User Image

Succubus form:
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:06 am
cupcake_lover_gone_bad
Reiki kanji

Name: Renu
User Image

Succubus form:
User Image

Perfect do you wanna start off the first post  

Reiki kanji

Distinct Prophet

3,900 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

cupcake_lover_gone_bad

Partying Lover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:56 pm
Reiki kanji

RєNů

User Image
" You might think being insane is a bad thing...."

Renu yawned as she woke up to the sound of screams. She really didn't care, she like the sound of them for some reason, why do you think it was her alarm clock ringtone? Shutting it off, she swiftly got out of her small bed and went to the shower to begin her morning routine. Blending in as a human wasn't as much fun as being her normal self but she had her reasons for doing it. Reaching for a towel, she wrapped it around her small well built body and walked to her closet deciding what to wear, there were many choices, all chaotic, but that's what she liked. Finally deciding on a wacky outfit, she slipped it on and threw her bag over her shoulder and walked down stairs and out the door.

"But it's actually just an alternate reality of fun...."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:14 pm
Zander

Calmly the Madness seeps inside your Heart

User Image

Shizu woke up rubbing his head as he walks into the bathroom seeing his mad self in the mirror as he shakes his head shaking it off as he walks into the shower turning on the warm water. "I hope today will be much better than last time." he said as he begins to wash his body and rinsing off getting off making sure his hygiene was perfect before walking into his room again. He gripped his head felling himself go mad as he hurries and takes his medicene. He calms down getting dressed in his usual black outfit as he didn't care he walked out the door onto the side walk seeing the sun beam on his black clothing

Madness Sucking You In Until There Is Nothing Left Of Your Soul

Reiki kanji

Distinct Prophet

3,900 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

cupcake_lover_gone_bad

Partying Lover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:30 pm
Reiki kanji

RєNů

User Image

Renu passed by a few human kids and smirked at them, watching as they became uncomfortable and walked the other way. Snickering to herself she looked over to her right and saw Zander and waved. "Zander! Hey!" she ran and caught up with the male. "How's it goin'? How's your," she nudged him with her elbow with that same smirk she always used. "You know what," she added sarcastically. She found it rediculouse that he always hid his insanity, if only he just let go, he could join her! They would have lots and lots of endless fun. She chuckled darkly to herself as she continued to travel at his pace.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:49 pm
Zander

User Image

Zander turns to see Renu. "Hey Renu, I see your still around trying to get me to lose myself." he said not in a insult but as in that was what Renu was trying to do make him become a insane person as he knew he already was but try and expose it wasn't a option. He sits outside a cafe looking at Renu to see if she sits in front of him "So, what brings you around today?" He said smiling a bit looking at her as he knew she didn't like being in her human form

Reiki kanji

Distinct Prophet

3,900 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

cupcake_lover_gone_bad

Partying Lover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:54 pm
Reiki kanji

RєNů

User Image

Renu put her hands up defensivly. "Hey! If you just let yourself go!" she hinted and sat down across from him with a sigh and pouted playfully. "What I can't hang out with you anymore?" she stuck out her tongue and laughed slightly. "Just thought I'd say hello, drop in, see what you were doing today," she smirked and leaned back relaxed.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:01 pm
Zander

User Image

Zander sighs and looks at her. "Well thanks but I need to focus on keeping my self together as today was the last of my pills and I can't get a refill till next week." he said as he gripped his head feeling his other self come out a bit as he looks at Renu. "In other words Don't ******** with me or i'll rip your eyes out and suck your tongue from your mouth!" he said with anger as he grips his head again gaining control panting. "See what I mean, i can't have distractions."

Reiki kanji

Distinct Prophet

3,900 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

cupcake_lover_gone_bad

Partying Lover

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:00 pm
Reiki kanji

RєNů

User Image

Renu just sat back and laughed. "Nice, nice," she listened to his true self appear and clapped gently as if mocking him. "Very good, now you see, if you would just forget about that refill, I could help you with that you know?" she chuckled. She wanted him to get going as much as possible. She didn't see what was wrong with his true side. Well, look at her for instense! If she could, she would show her true form to the world! But there are some rules she has to follow. "I don't see what's wrong! Your just doing the same thing I have to do around humans! You're hiding yourself! Why won't you just try it?!" she asked with a frown and sighed.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:17 pm
Zander

User Image

Shizu hears her words as they echo through out his head as he yells a bit gripping his head as it begins to bleed a bit as his eye turns to a golden brown as it flickers from brown to golden. "NO!...........no I cant doTHAT!" he said as is eyes begin to bleed a bit as he as struggling to gain control as he had a insane look on his face as he looks at Renu with his golden eye as people begin to stare and mutter as he turns to them breathing hard as he gets up as he wanted to let go so badly but he kept fighting it.

Reiki kanji

Distinct Prophet

3,900 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

cupcake_lover_gone_bad

Partying Lover

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:46 pm
Reiki kanji

RєNů

User Image

Renu smirked again. "You're doing well my friend, it's okay to let go, I'm here, I'll help you, you'll be okay, just for awhile, it's not forever," she pushed out her seat and stepped over to him and gripped his shoulder firmly. "It's okay to let it go for a while," she wasn't afraid to get hurt, she actually enjoyed it. Also, the show was fantastic! The look the humans gave them! She smiled darkly at him. "Just let it go. Just. Let. Go." she nodded waiting to see what he would do, hope fluttered in her chest. Maybe today would be the day!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:12 pm
Zander

User Image

Zander laughs with insanity as he turns to the people grabbing his chair as he throws it at them as he grabs a man by the arm breaking it as he crushes his skull and legs seeing the blood fly everywhere as he laughs with madness as he turns to see Renu as he cracks his neck. "Good to see you again Renu as I should kill you but I know im in your dept for having me released again." he said as he grins as he moves closer to Renu

Reiki kanji

Distinct Prophet

3,900 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

cupcake_lover_gone_bad

Partying Lover

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:21 pm
Reiki kanji

RєNů

User Image

Renu sighed and waved her hand and changed into her ownb natual form. "Whatever, I could out run you and kick your pathetic a** in seconds, or have you forgotten the last time?" she crossed her arms and smirked. She had her ways with insanity, he had his, it was like, like insane flirting you could say. She waited patiently for his smart alec reply.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces