Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
Ever hear about kangaroos how

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:58 pm
The males are the kings, as opposed to the queens of insects, the males get a bunch of booty, even when their kids grow up they might end up nailing them too.

So its something worth considering lollll. /haremmuch  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:43 am
All this thread does is make it sound like you want to have lots of children with lots of different women and then have sex with said children when they grow up. sweatdrop
That's not something I'd consider at all.  

Xennified

Friendly Friend

9,750 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:43 am
All animals are different as a human I obviously wouldnt do that, but all Im saying is you'd get lots of booty basically. People choose hyenas because the females have clits that are as large as a p***s and they roleplay being wierd because of that, Im allowed to say this lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:14 am
We Are Organisms
hyenas because the females have clits that are as large as a p***s

No matter how many times I hear that fact, it will never stop continuing to disturb me.  

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:17 am
Kairo Yakazu
We Are Organisms

No matter how many times I hear that fact, it will never stop continuing to disturb me.
And octopuses die after making babies lol.
And theres a parasite that first infects a clam, it brings it closer to the surface by influencing its metabolism, then a seagull eats it then it infects the seagull, and sexually reproduces with another of its kind inside the seagull, its like 90% sexual organ at this point so its really creepy, and it goes through other species as well, super nasty.

Life is just creepy lol. Anything can apear to be anything within a perspective nearly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:30 am
We Are Organisms
Kairo Yakazu
We Are Organisms

And theres a parasite that first infects a clam, it brings it closer to the surface by influencing its metabolism, then a seagull eats it then it infects the seagull, and sexually reproduces with another of its kind inside the seagull, its like 90% sexual organ at this point so its really creepy, and it goes through other species as well, super nasty.

Life is just creepy lol. Anything can apear to be anything within a perspective nearly.

Vampire Snail. Nuff said.  

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:32 am
Kairo Yakazu
We Are Organisms
Kairo Yakazu
We Are Organisms

Vampire Snail. Nuff said.
the name reminds me of vampire squids which are just interesting. Like their tentacles are connected liek a net sort of and they have spines on their tentacles and they can turn invisible and they have a defense mechanism that was interesting, I forget it might have been they glow really bright to startle fish because they live deep undersea, but I could have mistaken that for somethign else.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:14 am
This thread is very... informative?  

00Shoe
Captain

madderFox

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:17 am
THey have great legs and tails. <3 mmm  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:34 pm
00Shoe
This thread is very... informative?
xd  

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

Hogosha neko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:28 pm
Hecuba Merai
THey have great legs and tails. <3 mmm

Also the reason they hop is because they are not able to move there legs independently. 3nodding  
HighTail Cafe

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games