Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tovarish

Back to Guilds

A world torn by war rises from the chaos. The opposite of war isn't peace. It's creation. 

Tags: Tovarish, roleplay 

Reply Uptown Naru'u
Gegory's Estate Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:04 pm
User Image

The estate was inherited, but the original house had been demolished leaving Gregory to rebuild it and make it look exactly the same. Sadly the very fact that it looks the same rather haunts him.

I have no idea as to how large the homes can be. If this is too big please tell me and I will find a better one.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:20 pm
Yelling broke out in the quiet suburb as a middle age cop chased a teenage boy through multiple lawns and gardens. The tawny haired kid had given the cop quite the work out, running through most of Naru'u in an attempt to escape the inevitable. Eventually, the boy, Rhys, stopped in the middle of a driveway from sheer exhaustion. It was all he could do to keep from falling to the ground.

They stared each other down on the drive of one of the most luxurious houses in Naru'u. Rhys wanted to continue running for it; he should never have gone through uptown, but he hadn't really had a choice at the time. "Look, kid, I'm sorry. The hospital told us about your record. We never would have thought that you were one of... them," Marshal panted, attempting to regain his breath. The blood drained from Rhys' face. They knew he was one of the "forsaken", the Roma. For years, he'd kept his fledgling wings hidden. Now, there was no where left to hide. "Now, you're gonna come quietly or we can do this the hard way," the cop said assuredly. Rhys just laughed with morbid intensity and ran further up the drive, only to be tackled a few feet later.

Marshal cuffed him and dragged him to the front door of the house, as was custom in this part of the city, and rang the doorbell.  

blueXblood777
Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:18 am
As if on cue, with no time of walking to answer, the door swung open showing a tall yet slender man behind it. "What is it you want vermin?"The man had growled. Woe were these two to ring his door bell at such a bad time. The man was looked angry and if one peered into his house you could see furnished in pieces at the bases of walls where they had been thrown. "You better have a good reason spouting out of your fool mouth right now."He demanded. "I do not have the time right now, nor do I have the patience."
There was a fire hidden with in the man's strangely colored eyes and the fire seemed to be dwindling for a slight moment. He demanded again why the cop disturbed him and looked upon the shaking form of Rhys that was being held in handcuffs by the cop and maybe the sight of this made him calm down some. So this boy was the reason for this? He was a roma it seemed and that was the problem.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:14 pm
When the door swung open, Rhys shrank back. If it weren't for Marshal holding onto him, he would have bolted. The cop looked like he'd dealt with people like this before. Marshal kept his composure, not reacting to the man's anger, and said calmly, "This one was caught on your lawn, sir. By recent law, you have the choice to let us take him to Memorial Hospital or do with him what you like. What would you have me do?" Rhys forced himself to look away from the man's strange, frightening eyes and saw the carnage within. 'I'm dead,' he thought as he stared at overturned furniture, 'Marshal couldn't be serious about leaving me with this guy... could he?'  

blueXblood777
Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:40 pm
"Leave him here and I'll see to it than judgement is passed."The man demanded, pulling the seemingly unfortunate boy into his home and holding a hand out for the keys to the cuffs. "I will deal with unlocking the coughs, you get off my property." He didn't care if the cop arrested him for being aggressive and demanding towards him, he couldn't control it and quite frankly he wasn't the kind to deal with people on his property or even in his house, yet his mixed in compassionate side was letting the poor boy caught in this to stay in his home. He got the key and turned away, leading the boy in and was about to close the door when he still saw the cop out of the corner of his eye and his aggression rather deepened for a moment. "Go officer.."He said through gritted teeth before he closed the door and locked. He turned to the boy and sighed, a bit frustrated, being relieved of a splitting head ache that was left to him after just leaving his aggression. "How often will I have to deal with you Roma's.. I deeply apologize if I frightened you, I'm not exactly the one with the reigns on my emotions."He admitted to the obviously frightened boy. He briskly stepped to the boys back side and unlocked the cuffs.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:52 pm
Rhys panicked as he was dragged through the doorway and threw a pleading glance back at Marshal, but the cop had already turned to leave. His heart sank horribly as the strange man locked the door. He was in yet another cage and this one may be worse than Memorial. As soon as the cuffs were off, Rhys skittered away from the man. He'd heard the apology, but didn't believe that this person could be sorry for anything. After moving several feet from the man, he pulled off the trench coat he'd been wearing and checked his small wings for breaks. Marshal hadn't been kind in tackling him to the ground the way he did and there were a few bruises forming. Rhys kept a keen eye trained on the owner of his new cage all the while, worried about what could happen. Once he was certain that there weren't any serious injuries, he said quietly, "Who are you?"  

blueXblood777
Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:02 pm
"My name is Gregory and I believe I might've just saved your life."The man said as he shuffled over to the pile of broken furniture and began to dispose of the pieces. "Don't be frightened, please. These angry outbursts are rare and I normally never cause any harm to other people, less they make the proverbial beast bipolar much angrier than it is well then I wish them luck getting away from it. Now who might you be young sir? " He picked up the last remnants of a chair and tossed them in the garbage. He looked rather frustrated though only because he needed to get new furniture after a momentary lapse of his aggression. Gregory spotted the wings on the boys back and stared in a bit of wonder. He had seen Roma's before, but they didn't have very many traits that one would look at for a long moment of time, this young lad however had rather lovely wings. "My a bird one, I haven't seen a Roma like you before."He said as he neared the boy and leaned down to get a better look at him.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:39 pm
Rhys watched as Gregory moved about. He tried not to laugh bitterly as he reminisced. Memorial was a high security prison and while it was hospital, Gregory was right; it was a death sentence for Roma. He'd calmed down since checking his wings. Fear dissipated into a resigned patience. Rhys looked around him, "So.. why did you break your furniture?" He'd seen several bipolar people before, but didn't know many to destroy things in their mood swings. "My name's Rhys," he said, still staring at the wreckage. He noticed Gregory staring at him and shuffled self-consciously. He was used to hateful glares, but this odd man stared at him with something akin to amazement. His wings fidgeted as he spoke, trying not to run from Gregory, "There aren't many of us.. I only know two others. Most of the Roma are more cat- or dog-like." Having him so close unnerved Rhys.  

blueXblood777
Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:40 pm
"Well I'm certainly not the type to want to punch the walls since it costs more to replace and fix walls than it is to buy furniture."Gregory said as he straightened and continued to clean up what ever else remained. He was starting to change in his mood again, his expression was that of irritation and slight depression. "I dare say I don't like it all to much myself."He admitted, stopping his cleaning and sat down upon the wooden floor. "It's a pleasure to meet you Rhys."He said, extending a hand to him.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:28 pm
Rhys watched Gregory's facial features carefully as they shifted, then sank to the floor next to him, "I wouldn't know, really," he grinned slightly and shook the man's hand, "But thanks, I guess." He'd keep an eye on this unusual person. He pondered for a moment after letting go, 'No reason to condemn before understanding, right?' He'd been on the run since they released him from Memorial when he was thirteen. Maybe it wouldn't be as bad as the medical hellhole. He scarcely dared to hope, considering the wreckage he'd seen earlier.  

blueXblood777
Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:48 pm
"So, do you have a home?"Gregory asked, not wanting to keep the Roma away from it if he did. He ran his fingers through his black hair and sighed. "I'm glad you at least one that won't judge." Many never cared to think of why he had so many mood changes and though he was some psycho. While lost in his thoughts he was hungry all of a sudden and that rather brighten up his mood or the hunger came just in time ones his happiness and calm came back. "Are you hungry?"He asked as he stood up, glancing down at Rhys.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:23 pm
Home. Just the word made his head ache, flinching from the twinge of a memory that should be apparent, but wasn't. "I-I don't know," he spoke through a slight grimace, "I woke up in Memorial three years ago when I was 13. That was before... before they knew what I was. I don't remember anything from before that." He looked up at Gregory, whose mood had shifted again, and shrugged. He was more tired than anything else, but food sounded good. "Sure," Rhys said, pulling himself off the floor. His legs protested with aching pains. He fell against a wall trying to regain his footing.  

blueXblood777
Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:58 pm
Gregory seemed to frown at the mention of appearing at the hospital with.. Well.. Nothing. "My that's horrible."He said. He noticed the sudden weakness in Rhys's legs and he quickly went to aid, holding his arms out if he fell, but withdrawing when the boy caught himself on the wall. "Are you alright?" It was rather amazing at how much he seemed to care about this particular Roma, whether it be because of his spectacular wings or maybe he was left in a caring mood, it was difficult to tell. He gentle took hold of Rhys's arm and led him to the couch, which was the only thing that was never destroyed. "Take a seat."

(( ;3; ))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:37 pm
Rhys let Gregory help him to the couch without complaint. His wings fluttered in an attempt to help him balance. "Just tired.. I've been running from Marshal literally all day," he said with an embarrassed grin. His mind wandered back to the day he found himself at the hospital. The grin turned into a bitter melancholy, "Marshal was the only one I could count on for the last three years. He was there at Memorial, trying to find out why my step father did this to me," he brandished at the faint scars across his bare torso. The knife wounds and broken bones had been grievous, taking months to heal. "They told me my step father had killed Marianna, my mother, in jail before I woke and had been sentenced to death as well," Rhys laughed with morbidity that broke with threatening tears, "I can't even recall their faces." He had no idea why he was telling Gregory all this; the words just wouldn't stop.

((fyi, Rhys has a thing against shirts))  

blueXblood777
Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:53 pm
"Hm, seems were both are without our parents, though mine were lost far earlier than yours."Gregory said, not boasting or anything, but simply telling. He stepped into the kitchen and began to make something, something simple. It was roasted chicken breast with mashed potatoes. He hadn't much, even though he had so much money, and the only reason why was because he rarely went out and solely relied on a friend to bring him the things he needed. "I have only a sister left, but the memory of her is bitter and hateful." He said from the kitchen, unsure if Rhys could hear him.  
Uptown Naru'u

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff