Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
abandoned asylum at night Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elena the Silent

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:45 pm
the one who woud be king

Awesome nerd

Laci froze for a moment hearing the sounds too. Just as soon as she heard something it seemed the company she was in had gone to investigate. Curious about what was making the noise she picked up her violin case, and fallowed after him. She stopped behind him, but was only able to capture a glimpse of the creature before it vanished. Her eyes widened a bit seeing that it didn't take the same shape as them. It seemed much bigger, and a tad more intimidating. She looked back to the man she was with showing only a small amount of concern. "Do you plan to fallow it?" she asked looking back towards the room it disappeared into.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:52 pm
the one who woud be king

Elena the Silent

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The doctor tilted his head a perfect ninety degrees as he watched the creature wander off. He took note of the change in the creatures claws and its horn, a defensive mechanism maybe, possibly some kind of sensor, which would explain why it left into the room. He happily turned to Laci when she reached him and nodded eagerly at her suggestion.
"Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, and more yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he chirped and turned back to the hallway as his gloved hands folded behind his back. "I am feeling the emotion of eagerness to hunt down this unknown creature and see how it works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" a different look passed the scientist's face at his last three words, darkening his gaze and his smile as he hurried off in pursuit.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Leviathan Holocaust

Gallant Member

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:45 pm
Elena the Silent

Awesome nerd

♤Waktu♤
The Rabbit
☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠

User Image
☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢
☠Waktu sensed danger with his long horn,he turned around as he saw the doctor in pursuit of him,the darkness formed some kind of barrier around the creature while Waktu carefully decided which tools and metals he woud use to make his weapon,the two white simbols that floated next to both of his arms changed to black,his long grin just got wider as his dark claws touched the materials in front of him,they were set on top of a small table,the table was dusty and near a breaking point,his ears stood up as he tried to focus on the materials set in front of him,which one coud hold the massive force of darkness and shadows the creature had within itself.☠

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:16 pm
Awesome nerd

the one who woud be king

Laci fallowed after still curious. Her eyes began to glow now in the shadows where she would stay for the moment. She wanted to keep a good distance not knowing what this creature was capable of. She pulled to straps from her violin case, and hooked them over her shoulders so her arms were free, and the case was now like a back pack.  

Elena the Silent

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:30 pm
the one who woud be king

Elena the Silent

"Ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is the spot you have retreated to, my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" giggled the doctor as he poked his head through the rusty door frame, watching the creature hover its massive claws over surgery tools. The doctor's albino red eyes glinted for a second. "What is the species you are????????????????" he asked eagerly.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:48 pm
Elena the Silent

Awesome nerd

♤Waktu♤
The Rabbit

User Image
☠Waktu turned around only to see the man asking him what he was,his long arms folded while the barrier changed colors to purple,his black eyes analyzed the man once again while his ears fell over to the side,confusing words came from his mouth as usual,"what am i?what?am i known or unknown?unknown or known?no one knows..you know?you don't?you do?i don't,maybe i do,maybe i don't?i am Waktu..." ,,Waktu said with a metallic tone,as if he was wearing an armor,but still,his mouth moved,what coud he be?he is an animal,but a human,he is white,but dark,he's heavy,but fast,confusing but smart,what coud he be?what is Waktu?.☠

Leviathan Holocaust

Gallant Member

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:07 pm
the one who woud be king

Elena the Silent

The doctor's eyes sparkled with excitement once he listened to the creature, Waktu, speak. His speech was strange, unnecessary additions, a twist on his own words. Just like the delightfully mad scientist!
"Decius is the name I am giving to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" the doctor, Decius, introduced with a wide smile plastered on his face. He was incredibly curious about Waktu now, perhaps he was an old experiment of his?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:10 pm
the one who woud be king

Awesome nerd

Laci stared with wide eyes that continued to glow in the shadows. She watched as the man she was fallowing made his way towards the creature. She couldn't see the tall eerie thing from the hallway, but it's voice made her eyes narrow a bit. The fact that it spoke of possibly not knowing what it was seemed slightly off to her. "Decius..." This was the first time she had heard the gentleman's name. "what's it doing?" she whispered to the scientist.  

Elena the Silent

Leviathan Holocaust

Gallant Member

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:32 pm
Elena the Silent

Awesome nerd

♤Waktu♤
The Rabbit

User Image
☠Waktu nodded as the man said his name,he turned around as his eyes changed to yellow for a second,taking notice of the girl,Waktu was so distracted by the Doctor that he failed to find the girl,his eyes changed back to black as his tongue came out of his mouth,the tongue was exact like the one of a snake,but much,much more longer,it wrapped around a few surgery tools and dropped them into the bag while his long arms grabbed the rest,Waktu turned around again and walked past the mad doctor looking forward,ducking under the door,he moved inside another room,it had a dusty and old chair made for brain surgeries,that apparently were made without permission from the law,his arms dropped the remaining tools into the bag,his head turned to the side so,from the corner of his eyes,he coud see if Decius or the girl were still there,looking at him with a gaze he wasn't used to,the only expression he has ever seen in a human being was the expression of fear,his looks and strange body and abilities made people think he was some kind of demon,or something evil,when he isn't good or bad,he is simply both.☠

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:50 pm
the one who woud be king

Elena the Silent

Decius smiled thoughtfully and picked up a rusty scalpel, gently turning the sharp tip against his index finger with enough force to keep his hand from bleeding. "The objective of the movement that is strange Waktu is performing is unclear to me, my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he exclaimed, claiming that he didn't know what the creature was doing. "What is the reason for your appearance here - Ah, how you say - Waktu?????????????????????" the doctor inquired loud enough for the creature to hear, tilting his head to an eery angle.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Elena the Silent

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:57 pm
the one who woud be king

Awesome nerd

Laci stayed out in the hall and watched as whatever they were so curiously pursuing seemed to casually stroll out of the room right past Decius. This was the first time she was able to get a good look at what was referred to as Waktu. She gazed up at it curiously tilting her head to the side a bit before it turned it's back and headed to the next room. There were so many questions buzzing in her head as she watched it's movements, but she couldn't manage to ask any. She just seemed now to be fallowing behind the two like a curious cat almost.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:20 pm
Elena the Silent

Awesome nerd

♤Waktu♤
The Rabbit

User Image
☠Waktu looked to Decius,both their faces seemed exact,well...if Waktu was a complete human,his eyes blinked,the long claws he had got sharper and larger as the creature turned around,now cutting and twisting some of the tools,using his own strength to twist the metals together,he remembered that the mad man had asked him what he was doing in the asylums,he spoke confusingly again, "why am i here?why?do i remember?no?actually,i do...power,put it in metal,change it?should i?don't?yes?dark and shadowy...that's the focus of my...mind?thoughts?do i have a mind?do you?yes?twisted as my metals?i presume..." ,his metallic voice echoed through the room and the halls,like a ghostly voice,a voice that had no one to come from,a voice that simply exists in the world,Waktu's voice...☠

Leviathan Holocaust

Gallant Member

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:44 pm
the one who woud be king

Elena the Silent

Decius just smiled charmingly at Waktu's comments and pondering. "A mind of twisted insanity is the one I am owning, just like you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He turned to Laci happily. "The mind you have I am not sure of currently!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He held the scalpel up with the sharp tip shining against the thin light that escaped the windows. "Shall I check for you, my friend?????????????"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:33 pm
Awesome nerd

Laci eyed the scalpel. The glimmering light caught her eye, and a mischievous grin came about. She suddenly found herself thinking about what the scalpel could do, and her fangs grew in length "You could try" She said raising a brow. She casually placed her hands behind her back innocently, but kept a somewhat sinister grin on her face.  

Elena the Silent

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:03 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image
giving a sick smirk as she walked up to the asylum, the redhead softly hummed a depressing tune. who would've guessed she was humming a lullaby. "come little children, i'll take the away. into a land of enchantment." she sighed, her words echoing off the walls as she continued to sing. "Come Little Children, The Time's Come To Play. Here In My Garden of shadows. Follow Sweet Children; I'll Show Thee The Way.Through All The Pain And The Sorrows."

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff