Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Lugh's Mansion Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seravious

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:36 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lugh, with his infinite wealth, purchased a large chunk of property by the beach, four square miles to be precise. The property itself is surrounded by a large stone wall and can only be entered through a gate near the northwest corner. His house is built on a cliff facing the ocean, and most of the remaining property is covered in roller coasters, and various other rides, or forested areas. Lugh's property does have roads, though cars are not permitted on the land. Instead, visitors may borrow a go-kart from various terminals in the area. There are signs around the wooded areas warning anyone going in that they may be attacked by children as the forests are full of violent orphan tribes Lugh has allowed to live on his land.

There are seven wooded areas total, each ruled by a different tribe. The tribes originally fought amongst themselves for anything they could get their hands on, but over time, some tribes formed alliances with others, trading goods and defending each other from other attacking tribes.

Though the tribes may still fight, there are two things each tribe has in common. The first thing they have in common is that they all hate adults, and anyone over the age of eighteen, with the exception of Lugh, is a trespasser in their woods, and will be attacked. The second thing they have in common is a ritual where a tribal member celebrates his or her eighteenth birthday with the clan, and then they are forced to leave, taking their personal belongings with them.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:45 am
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

The Seven Tribes

Wolf - Spider - Ox - Lizard
Lion - Beetle - Bat

Seravious

Seravious

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:49 am
Wolf Tribe

User Image

The Wolf Tribe is the smallest of the seven tribes, but is the deadliest in combat. Like the animal they worship, they hunt in packs, leading their prey into a trap, and then striking quickly before vanishing back into the woods.

Marking location: Inside of right wrist
Enemy Tribes: Spider, Ox, Lizard, Lion, Bat
Allied Tribes: Beetle

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:19 am
Spider Tribe

User Image

The Spider Tribe is the biggest of the tribes, and the second deadliest in combat. Relying on stealth and poisoned weapons instead of brute strength, the Spiders lose the advantage in direct confrontation.

Marking Location: Left side of neck
Enemy Tribes: Wolf, Ox
Allied Tribes: Lizard, Lion, Beetle, Bat

Seravious

Seravious

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:25 am
Ox Tribe

User Image

The Ox Tribe is neither the biggest tribe, nor the strongest in combat, but they are the most brutal. Armed with large weapons, even the smallest Ox is a terrifying foe indeed.

Marking Location: Over the heart
Enemy Tribes: Wolf, Spider, Beetle, Lion
Allied Tribes: Lizard, Bat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:32 am
Lizard Tribe

User Image

Neither strong, nor fierce, nor large, the lizards are the best at building traps. Beware the Lizards forest, for it is full of tripwires, pressure plates, and snare traps.

Marking Location: Upper left arm
Enemy Tribes: Wolf, Lion, Bat
Allied Tribes: Spider, Ox, Beetle

Seravious

Seravious

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:38 am
Lion Tribe

User Image

The lions are by far the laziest tribe of the seven, but they are the most terrifying to set eyes on. They wear gloves fashioned to resemble a lions claw, the claws themselves made of razor sharp blades, and helmets made to resemble a lions skull, giving them the mental edge in combat.

Marking Location: Back of left hand
Enemy Tribes: Wolf, Ox, Lizard
Allied Tribes: Spider, Beetle, Bat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:42 am
Beetle Tribe

User Image

The Beetle Tribe is the most productive of the seven tribes, and also the most peaceful, enemies only to the Ox tribe. Simple gatherers of herbs, vegetables, and fruit, the Beetle tribe provides most of the food to the clans it is allied with.

Marking Location: Right side of face
Enemy Tribes: Ox
Allied Tribes: Wolf, Spider, Lizard, Lion, Bat

Seravious

Seravious

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:47 am
Bat Tribe

User Image

The Bats are storytellers, not warriors, and as such, they are the weakest in combat. Bats rely on their allies protection and the food they receive from the Beetle tribe, though occasionally they do send out small groups in the night to steal food and other things necessary for survival.

Marking Location: On their back across the shoulders
Enemy Tribes: Wolf, Lizard
Allied Tribes: Spider, Ox, Lion, Beetle

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:55 pm
Lugh's butler, an older gentleman by the name of Reginald, opened the door to his masters bedroom and brought in a tray with freshly cut watermelon, eggs, steak, and a cup of coffee with three cubes of sugar and a teaspoon of milk in it.

"Master Lugh, time to wake up. Your breakfast is ready."

Lugh opened his eyes and grumpily sat up, then stretched his left arm.

"Thank you Reginald. You're too kind. So fill me in, what's happened today, and what's on the agenda?"

Reginald walked to the right side of Lugh's bed and lifted a cybernetic arm off the table there. Lugh's right arm was missing, and his shoulder had been replaced with cybernetic parts that allowed his arm to be removed and reattached. He'd found it easier to sleep at night without the metal arm. Reginald spoke as he fixed the arm to the shoulder.

"One of the tribes, I believe it was the Beetle tribe, left a rather large basket of uncut gemstones for you, though I shudder to think where they may have acquired them. I've placed them in your study for the time being. The chieftain of the Wolf tribe wants to speak with you about the adults that come and go on your land. He finds it offensive."

Lugh sighed and shook his head.

"That's the fourth time this month."

"I know Master. Shall I continue?"

"Proceed."

"Thank you. One of the roller coasters broke down earlier today, and Jackson is on vacation with his wife in Brazil, so he is unavailable to fix it, leaving you responsible."

Lugh smiled. He had paid for Jackson and his wife to go to Brazil. It was for their twentieth anniversary.

"And last but not least, the wind today is a good breeze coming from the sea, so I assume you'll be having lunch outside."

The arm clicked and whirred as it powered up.

"I think I'll go over to the school today. If you'll pack me a lunch, I'll just eat breakfast, get dressed and head out, but I will be back for dinner. I want some of that chili that got you hired here."

He smiled as Reginald bowed and left the room. Standing up, Lugh threw on a robe and began to eat, enjoying his meal thoroughly before going into the bathroom, showering, brushing his teeth and hair, and then getting dressed in his usual outfit of black button up shirt, jeans, leather jacket, and shoes. Walking out of his room, he walked down the hallways to a slide and hopped in, whooshing down to the first floor where Reginald was waiting for him with a motorcycle helmet, keys, and a lunchbox. Laughing, he took the items and then hugged Reginald, like he did every day, then skipped out the door. There at the bottom of the stairs going up to his front door, was a deep green go-kart with a black snake painted on both sides. Getting in, he put the helmet on, pulled the starter string next to his head, and began to drive up to the front gate of his property. The trip took him quite awhile as he had to stop a few times to talk to the chieftain of the wolf tribe, and then fix the roller coaster that had broken down, but after two hours, he got to the front gate and parked the go-kart in his own personal space for it, then hopped on a motorcycle sitting right next to it, put the keys in, and drove off to Black Rose Academy.

Seravious

Seravious

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:00 am
Mayah Playah

Lugh stopped the motorcycle at the gate to his property and turned it off. The wall was two miles long and at least fifty feet high.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:13 pm

Galatea loosened her grip on Lugh's built torso, tilting her head. "This...this is where you live?"

Seravious

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Seravious

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:27 pm
Mayah Playah

"Not exactly."

Lugh realized that the wall, built of large, smooth, dark gray stones was somewhat intimidating and gave the appearance he lived in a massive castle.

"I own everything for four square miles. This wall here is two miles long and is the northern wall. There's no southern wall though, that side of my property opens up onto a beach and some cliffs that overlook the water. I live in a sizable mansion on one of those cliffs. There are seven small forested areas that various orphan tribes live in, and the rest of the area is, well, you'll see."

He climbed off the motorcycle, then lifted Galatea off and set her down.

"Vehicles aren't permitted on my land. I keep the air as clean as possible here. I even own the air space above my property. Nobody is allowed to fly anything under thirty-thousand feet above my property."

He motioned for her to follow him as he walked through a garage door that was already opening.

"Any questions?"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:26 pm

Rushing forward and looping her arms through one of his, she held onto him, biting her lip. "Orphans? Tribes? I wasn't aware there were enough orphaned children in the Black Rose area for even one tribe. Seven...that's a terrifying number. Will I see them in my short time here?"

Seravious

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Seravious

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:43 pm
Mayah Playah

"Not likely. They mostly stay in the shadows and forests. They dislike adults as a general whole, except for me since I let them stay here under my protection. I've owned all of this for a good many years, and I've seen some of the orphans actually begin attending the academy when they were forced out of the tribes after becoming adults. In fact, it was one of them who suggested I go."

He stopped next to his go-kart, a single seater, and picked up a phone off the wall.

"Hey. Can you bring me the blue one? No the other blue one. No no, the other other blue one. Yes that blue one. Because you should have known which blue one I was talking about to begin with. It's the only one I would ask for. Okay, look, when Nathaniel gets back, tell him you need to go through the training exercises again. Yes I want you to still bring me the go-kart! Okay. See you soon."

He hung up the phone.

"New guy."

Outside of School

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas