READ SEGMENT 1 BEFORE READING THIS SEGMENT (IN GUILD FORUM)

1. ***WISHLIST**** this is the easiest way to check the item value of things you wish to buy. Delete any items that are taking up wasted space, so the main items you want only occupy the list. I recommend checking this daily and even writing down the daily gold amount.
-Buy the item when (with the information you have gathered, using your wishlist, by checking daily) when the item is at its lowest price. & sell the item when the price has risen

-***(subtract the gold you paid for the item + the 2% tax deduction from the price you sold the item = which equals the total amount of profit you received)

2. How the 2% tax can make you lose or gain no gold........
After you have bought an item and are preparing to sell it for a higher price, multiply the 2% by the higher price you are going to sell the item for to calculate the tax deduction......then (separately) subtract the price you bought the item for from the higher price you are going to sell it for.........now compare.........if the 2% deduction fee is more than the second number you calculated (your profit), then you are losing gold (*if numbers are equal you aren't making or losing any gold)

summary sad that was confusing).....basically if the deduction is higher than your profit, then you're losing gold

3. LOWEST LISTING?? when selling an item check 2 to 4 times daily to make sure yours is the lowest priced listing. Your item will never sell, if it is unreasonably priced. (again, check to make sure it is less than the store price, unless not listed in stores) it's better to get a slightly smaller amount than to never have your item sell
*NOTE*: don't price your item 1g below another listing to get the lowest price, it makes people mad and some will buy the higher price (i honestly don't mind, but I have heard this from more than one person...)

4. I recommend buying and selling POPULAR ITEMS.........why???
Your item will sell fasteeeer &, more importantly, the price will not drop while you are waiting for the item to sell
*Watch out though, don't hold onto popular items for long, because overtime the price may sky rocket, but it might also lower by a lot
(figure out if popular by clicking on "show graph" and looking at the graph that is not the gold one..haha)

5.OUTFITS.......GOOD OR BAD??????
I would recommend staying away from buying outfits, because many people try to trick you into paying a higher price than the actual marketplace items would cost if you bought them separately
**only buy an outfit if........you have access to viewing every item in the outfit......check each item and add the total up of all the item prices, of lowest listings (if marketplace total is more than the outfit price, then it is a good buy)
avoid selling outfits, they won't sell or take forever to, unless you are willing to sell it at a very low price
*****IGNORE.......the marketplace average!!!!
& don't buy an outfit you can't view all the items to!!

If you have any questions, then comment and I PROMISE I will answer ninja

**also if you have questions READ THE FIRST SEGMENT YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THIS ONE BETTER eek

heart

FROM MELVIN FLAKES cool