Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Ρ&ŞωĜ : hellish blessing {O & F} Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kari is Kute

Adorable Datemate

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:34 pm
User Image

There lies a city on the faultline between Heaven and Hell,
Daten City.
Where humans live under the constant threat of attack from evil spirits.
Darkness invades people's hearts and not one person realizes that it is consuming the city.
There are those who seek to obliterate these manifestations of human desires with transcendent light.
Has the duty of repelling the darkness fallen to the messengers of God or the servants of Satan?

Inspiration: panty and stocking with garterbelt ▌Photos: tumblr ▌Status: open and full ▌best viewed: in google chrome

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:37 pm
User Image
x Gaia t.o.s. and guild rules apply here.
x Long term absence - with the right reason - is acceptable; please notify me and I will do the same for you.
x Romance is acceptable, doesn't matter the gender. But it is not allowed to get past pg-13.
x No killing off a main character without the owners consent. Killing of background people is acceptable.
x Fancy posts are encouraged, but not necessary.
x One liners are understandable, but are definitely not needed. A one liner, in this roleplay, should rarely be seen.
x Posting shall be done in third person.
x If you are not active for a while, and do not notice me, I will send you two pm's within a three day's space. If both of them go unanswered I will assume this roleplay is dead and have it deleted.
x I can change the rules at any time, but if I do so you will be notified.  

Kari is Kute

Adorable Datemate

Kari is Kute

Adorable Datemate

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:44 pm
User Imagex x x x x❜__ ms , Babydoll.
x x x x x x▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉
x xa p a t h e t i c. b a r b a r i c. k o o k y.

xxxxxx█ † ▌: angel
xxxxxx█ † ▌: machine gun
xxxxxx█ † ▌: straight

User Image
Babydoll is well known in Heaven, for being lazy and badmouthed. She's ill tempered and uncontrollable, and even though she was banished from Heaven she has no intention of trying to go back. She see's Daten City as a small paradise, all the free time and sweets she could ever want; of course she loves money far more than either of those things. Babydoll's weapon is her teddi - or babydoll - which transforms into a machine gun that she's able to hold and swing around, when paired up with another babydoll it becomes a rotary cannon; but this doesn't happen often because she never has two babydoll's on hand.

NPC's

User Imagex x x x x❜__ mr , Girdle.
x xl u n a t i c. c o r r u p t. e n v i o u s.

xxxxxx█ † ▌: demon
xxxxxx█ † ▌: spear
xxxxxx█ † ▌: bisexual

User Image
Girdle is a Demon down in hell, his weapon is a girdle which transforms into a spear when he needs it to. In Hell he's formerly known as 'x's Ex Partner' and is the butt of everyone's jokes. The humilation has driven him to the surface of Earth, where he swears that he'll never let x become a full fledged Angel, thus he creates ghosts which are invincible so his ex partner can't obtain any Heaven coins. Of course Girdle also hates the lowly Angel who he is now partnered with, and he's heard some strange things in the underworld that give him some ideas.

User Imagex x x x x❜__ mr , Vest.
x xs t o i c. p e t u l a n t. w i s e.

xxxxxx█ ➳ ▌: bishop
xxxxxx█ ➳ ▌: none
xxxxxx█ ➳ ▌: straight

User Image
Vest is a Bishop on Earth. He was determined to be Babydoll's keeper, while she's undergoing her banishment; together they live in a cathedral. Vest is known to have a temper, never having shown his kind side to Babydoll, he does however show it to people who show up for his sermons.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.x x x x x❜__ mr , Dante.
x xLustful. cautious. persistant.

xxxxxx█ ➳ ▌: demon
xxxxxx█ ➳ ▌: Claw
xxxxxx█ ➳ ▌: Bisexual

User Image
Dante was once a great warrior in hell and an excellent demon and the devil himself wanted him by his side but he say it as too much, he tried to take all the power he could, kill anyone who defied him and and trained with a partner who helped him as well and yet it wasnt enough, he didnt fill the hole in his soul and through thought he realized he needed to change for the better, he turned to the only ones who would help him and by the power of the 4 guardians he began his changing. He has taken the liberty of working hard to obtain any coins but yet he still has none. He has no home no family but only 1 goal, become an angel.

((sorry the pic is too big, ug, and well can u start first plz?))  

Hiro_Nakamara

Versatile Lover

4,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Kari is Kute

Adorable Datemate

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:20 pm
reserved  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:22 pm
Open

Kari is Kute

Adorable Datemate

Kari is Kute

Adorable Datemate

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:31 pm
_____ _ _ _ _ * _ _
MS! .. __ BABYDOLL! ..
__ l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l
xxx
_____ User Image
____ be my private dancer ____ ⇩ ⇩
____ ` ▫▪BABYDOLL __ °
User Image
User Imagexxxx` : DROP IT YEAH!
xxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxi xr e a l l y xl i k e x, xy o ux
x
xxxxxxxxx hot.
xxxxxxxxx cool me off.

x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxS H E H A S T H A T B O D Y L A N G U A G E W H E N S H E S T R U T S H E R S T U F F.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxS H E H A S T H A T B O D Y L A N G U A G E W H E N S H E S T R U T S H E R S T U F F.

xxxxxx: babydoll.
xxx xx x x x x

"Where the Hell is this kid?" Babydoll was irritated, she had been woken up early for some important meeting with her new partner, yet he hadn't shown up. "Calm down, he will be here." She was laying on a pew, sprawled out as if it were her own bed, it was something that irked her guardian - Vest - but at the moment he didn't seem to mind. Vest was lighting up candles for vigilance, taking a moment to pretty up the far back of the cathedral where the statue of God stood. "Didn't you say this guy was different? That he was 'good'." Babydoll sat up, putting air quotes around 'good', her sarcasm was in full effect. But Vest hadn't turned around to acknowledge her spiteful words just yet. "A good Demon? What a bunch of bull. If he's so good why is he late for this meeting? How much do you want to bet he's just some punk-a**? Huh, Vest? Let's put a hundred on it."

Vest had put down his torch, sighing as he turned around to face her, his thumb and finger squeezing the bridge of his nose. "Babydoll, from what I've heard he is a good Demon. Whether he's late or not, does that matter?" Obviously she had enough as well, because she stood up and stuffed her hands into her short pockets. "Of course it does, I have better things to do then wait for some Demon who wants to fool the Four Guardians. I'm outta here."
Babydoll turned, walking down the isle between both sides of the pews, leaving Vest to reluctantly sigh.

Hiro_Nakamara

ooc ;; hope you don't mind some swearing!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:16 pm
User Image
Dante

Dante walked in seeing Babydoll, she was quite nice and good. "Hay wheres the fire, sweety?" He said stopping her, his hand on her chest as he looked at the other guy. "Sorry i was late, i was meeting with someone else for an information tip, i got held up when she started cheking me out and well, you know the rest." He said pushing Babydoll back down the isle. "So we can begin, I hope." Dante said looking back at Babydoll.  

Hiro_Nakamara

Versatile Lover

4,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Kari is Kute

Adorable Datemate

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:44 pm
_____ _ _ _ _ * _ _
MS! .. __ BABYDOLL! ..
__ l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l
xxx
_____ User Image
____ ` ▫▪BABYDOLL __ °
User Image
xxxx
x
xxxxxxxxx hot.
xxxxxxxxx cool me off.

x

xxx xx x x x x

Babydoll snarled, slapping his hand away. "Learn to keep to yourself yo--""Ah! Welcome!" The girl turned slightly, crossing her arms as Vest came scurying down the isle. "You must be the Demon that the Guardians sent. I am Vest, the bishop of this Cathedral." The boy had bowed, he was small in stature, not very tall and very petite; his robes seemed to swallow him up along with the tall hat he wore. He stood up again, turning a laxed hand at the girl. "I'm sure you've heard of your comrade, this is Babydoll, the Angel that was sent to Daten City." "If you touch me again I'll send you back where you came from." Vest's brows had pushed downward together, his mouth parting just a bit as he was partly shocked at her behavior. "That is not the way to talk to your new teammate!" Now the boy had turned at her, glaring at her as he held his hands. It was certainly a sight to see, she was taller than him, and most would assume he was just a little brother; but no one would think that he was the parental figure. "Are you an idiot? Don't you know what happens when a Demon and Angel touch? The Demon gets burned, why do you think I'm saying this for?"

Babydoll had taken her hand and put it on Vest's head, pushing him down, he squirmed for a bit, his own arm grasping hers as he got her off. "You need to learn how to properly treat others!" Vest huffed and puffed, earning a roll of the eyes from the Angel. "Well, anyways. We've got a lead, so your work will start today. At a nearby school two students have gone missing, along with one faculty member. I think it's the work of a ghost, we've also received a hint from God, 'chalkboard'."
He cleared his throat, sending a dagger-like glance at Babydoll before smiling at the newcomer. "Sorry to say, but I'll have to send you out on a recon mission to the school right now. I doubt the ghost will show up, so I need both of you to check it out."

Hiro_Nakamara

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:52 am
Kari is Kute
_____ _ _ _ _ * _ _
MS! .. __ BABYDOLL! ..
xxx
_____ User Image
____ ` ▫▪BABYDOLL __ °
User Image
xxxx
x
xxxxxxxxx hot.
xxxxxxxxx cool me off.

x

xxx xx x x x x

Babydoll snarled, slapping his hand away. "Learn to keep to yourself yo--""Ah! Welcome!" The girl turned slightly, crossing her arms as Vest came scurying down the isle. "You must be the Demon that the Guardians sent. I am Vest, the bishop of this Cathedral." The boy had bowed, he was small in stature, not very tall and very petite; his robes seemed to swallow him up along with the tall hat he wore. He stood up again, turning a laxed hand at the girl. "I'm sure you've heard of your comrade, this is Babydoll, the Angel that was sent to Daten City." "If you touch me again I'll send you back where you came from." Vest's brows had pushed downward together, his mouth parting just a bit as he was partly shocked at her behavior. "That is not the way to talk to your new teammate!" Now the boy had turned at her, glaring at her as he held his hands. It was certainly a sight to see, she was taller than him, and most would assume he was just a little brother; but no one would think that he was the parental figure. "Are you an idiot? Don't you know what happens when a Demon and Angel touch? The Demon gets burned, why do you think I'm saying this for?"

Babydoll had taken her hand and put it on Vest's head, pushing him down, he squirmed for a bit, his own arm grasping hers as he got her off. "You need to learn how to properly treat others!" Vest huffed and puffed, earning a roll of the eyes from the Angel. "Well, anyways. We've got a lead, so your work will start today. At a nearby school two students have gone missing, along with one faculty member. I think it's the work of a ghost, we've also received a hint from God, 'chalkboard'."
He cleared his throat, sending a dagger-like glance at Babydoll before smiling at the newcomer. "Sorry to say, but I'll have to send you out on a recon mission to the school right now. I doubt the ghost will show up, so I need both of you to check it out."

Hiro_Nakamara

User Image
Dante

"No problem...um Vest was it? I'm Dante, and yes i do burn when i touch angels but ive learned to have a high pain tolerance." He said looking at his hand as he leaned into Vest. "Don't worry I'll try my best to turn this girl around if I can and keep her in line." he whispered to Vest as he turned away from him and looked at Babydoll. "As for you, well I'll try to keep my hands off you." He said grinning,he may be trying to be an angel but he was still going to be his demon self and do what he did best, seduce others. "So only one more detail, where is this school?" He asked putting his hands at his side as he stood akimbo and ready for practically anything.  

Hiro_Nakamara

Versatile Lover

4,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Kari is Kute

Adorable Datemate

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:46 pm
_____ _ _ _ _ * _ _
MS! .. __ BABYDOLL! ..
xxx
_____ User Image
____ ` ▫▪BABYDOLL __ °
User Image
xxxx
x
xxxxxxxxx hot.
xxxxxxxxx cool me off.

x

xxx xx x x x x

Babydoll had already begun to walk away from both of them, going past them to the Cathedral doors. "Mm, Babydoll knows. Hey! Take him with you, where do you think you're going all by yourself?!" She pushed through the front doors, waving a hand in the air, already her temper was beginning to flame.
Vest had turned his head, looking past Dante to see her walk away. With a sigh he stood back up, "I'm just going to assume that's where she's going right now, follow her she knows Daten City well since she's been here for a while." The boy put his hands together again, his robes sleeves covering both of them, and he turned the other way going back to his candles. "She has a phone with her, so tell her to call me if anything comes up!" He trotted down the aisle, continuing his work.

Babydoll had gone outside the Cathedral, circling around the back. In the back was a car, covered with a big sheet, which she ripped off and left on the floor. The car looked new, a sleek and white sports car, and Babydoll was might pleased with it. She'd taken it from some old rich guy when she said they were in love, and just never gave it back. Of course she received a scolding from Vest, but still she kept it, it was free after all. She jumped in, starting the car and letting a smug smile appear on her face as the engine purred. "Alright, let's get going."

Hiro_Nakamara

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:51 pm
User Image
Dante

"Like i said Vest no problem. I'm sure she'll warm up to me and if not, im sure you'd like to." Dante said walking out the cathedral, his hair lightly moving with every step of his boots. Soon he heard the cars engine and he grinned. "Wow and she drives? My my i just might have to get her alone." He said running now his eyes fixated and the doors as he bursted through the doors and rushed to he car. "I know my kitten when she purrs. This an AMC Hornet, oh you took care of her, and she purrs like a kitten." He said his hand going slowly across the car as he got to the door and got in, "so is it true sweet cheeks? Does she turn you on when you turn her on?" he asked trying to get to know her but when you are from hell, you dont really know how to talk to angels or anyone without feeling like you said something wrong.  

Hiro_Nakamara

Versatile Lover

4,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Kari is Kute

Adorable Datemate

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:09 pm
_____ _ _ _ _ * _ _
MS! .. __ BABYDOLL! ..
xxx
_____ User Image
____ ` ▫▪BABYDOLL __ °
User Image
xxxx
x
xxxxxxxxx hot.
xxxxxxxxx cool me off.

x

xxx xx x x x x

"Keep your mouth shut, you low-level life form." Babydoll had gripped the steering wheel, rolling her grip on it in anger. She kept herself in check though, not having been too angry by him but she was definitely getting there. Babydoll snapped on her sunglasses, backing the car out and then spinning it to the street. Other cars honked their horns at her, but still she continued on, driving down the road and swerving in and out of traffic. She seemed pretty relaxed, even as others were honking and screaming obscenities.

When she go to the school she just parked at the entrance, right next to the schools sign and on the grass. "Don't get in my way. This is a simple recon mission, so don't say anything useless." Babydoll turned to him, snarling a bit before she got out of the car and slammed the door shut. She adjusted her sunglasses so they lay on top of her head, and walked into the doors of the school.
Lucky for both of them that it was a weekend, so not many people were there. The only students that were there had club activities, so there was very few of them.

Hiro_Nakamara

ooc: I have a good idea about future ghosts/demons! Do you want me to tell you or do you want it to be a surprise?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:15 pm
((ooc oh pray do tell so i dont make a mistake))

Dante

Dante admired her wording. "Low life? Hmph i am far from it. I was an amazing demon that killed anything in my path and if you want me to cooperate you need to be a little nicer understand?" He asked getting out and following her. He knew this was just the kind of thing for him, recon on a ghost who would most likely end up being a demon.
"Besides, with me you are more likely to catch whatever is doing this, im an excellent tracker and WE will catch it." He said gritting his teeth, he had had a partner but he had also gone solo for so long he had forgotten the very creed of demons. "We are Legion, we are many. We do not forgive and we do not forget." he said grinning at an old memory.

((ooc; sorry if it seems unnecessary but Dante tends to think of like 100 things at once and doesnt know how to act around an angel)  

Hiro_Nakamara

Versatile Lover

4,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Kari is Kute

Adorable Datemate

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:26 pm
_____ _ _ _ _ * _ _
MS! .. __ BABYDOLL! ..
xxx
_____ User Image
____ ` ▫▪BABYDOLL __ °
User Image
xxxx
x
xxxxxxxxx hot.
xxxxxxxxx cool me off.

x

xxx xx x x x x

Babydoll walked down the hallway, waving her hand in the air to shoo him away. "I've been doing fine without you before, and I can do it now." There were a few students at some lockers down the way, and she was making her way over there. "Besides, if you think like that then you can forget about becoming an Angel. That's not what they're taught in schools." Babydoll sighed and frowned, taking the same hand she was moving and pressing the fingertips against her forehead. "How did I get stuck with such a useless person, they told me he was 'Angel-like'."
The girl stomped her way down, coming up along the lockers. Two boys stood there, both chatting away until they felt her presence, then they turned to look at her. "Hey, there's some kids missing at this school right? What are their names and what class are they in."

Hiro_Nakamara

ooc: I was thinking we can do the seven deadly sins type thing for the ghosts. Don't worry about it! They're not going to get along in the beginning because they're polar opposites. She thinks that Demons are scum. Also, did you want me to post the chant for the Heaven book?  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff