Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
__██ | L ι м ι т ℓ э š § | w//Reveur Insense

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mochilli

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:52 pm
User Image

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
            xxxx WHO.DO YOU◞ THINK YOU ARE ?
            xx n o - o n e owns me but me t h e sky isn't the limit

xxxxxxxxxxwhoever said the sky's the limitxxxhas never shot for the moon

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

xxxxxxx(( he C R E A T E D the heavens and the earth
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxA Hunter Crawl And Reveur Insense Co-Production
            xxxxxxx(( now the earth was F O R M L E S S and E M P T Y
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxGraphics And Coding By Hunter Crawl
            xxxxxxx(( darkness was over the S U R F A C E of the deep
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxArt From Zerochan.Net
            xxxxxxx(( and the S P I R I T was hovering over the waters
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxInspired By CB - anTIQUITY's Coding And Reveur Insense's Roleplay Search

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:56 pm
User Image

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

xxxxxxx(( let me tell you a S T O R Y ...

The year x178.

The Kingdom of Ivalice is but a small ruling force in the world of Daedelus, made up of humans. The world is populated with Humans, Viera (animal-humanoids), and Espers. The most powerful of them all were the Espers, who were born with special abilities more powerful than any other man-made technology on Daedalus. The only thing that made them stand out from everyone else was their hair; bright and red, the color of blood and the setting sun. They were worshiped and feared; loved and hated.

Humans, as fickle as they were, grew jealous.

The year x245.

War breaks out between humans and the other races after High Priest Cidolfus discovered a source of magical power that helped them rise up in terms of military strength: the Nicolite Crystals. More than half of the Espers have been killed and the rest have either gone into hiding or joined hands with the Viera to fight back.

The year x250.

The Viera went into hiding as the humans wiped out all resistance against them. There are now less than a tenth of Espers remaining in Daedalus. The Kingdom of Ivalice has grown stronger and now has control over most of the world.

The year x252.

The Kingdom of Ivalice has taken over the whole of Daedalus. The Viera have come out of hiding after their leader signed a truce with the king.

All Espers are now believed to be extinct.

xxxxxxx(( but it doesn't E N D there...

It is the year x276. Though the Kingdom of Ivalice has grown big and powerful, like all kingdoms, there is discord and discontentment among the people; human and Viera likewise. The king is an unjust withered old tyrant, but with the Nicolite Crystals' power in the palm of his hand, no one dares rise up against him. But in truth the power doesn't lie with him at all; he is secretly being controlled by High Priest Cidolfus behind the scenes.

And while there are those who enforce the law, there are also those who break it.

Becoming a Sky Pirate has become quite the trend among the youngsters now a days, especially for orphans with nothing to lose. But they don't realize that being a Sky Pirate means more than adventure and looting treasure. They are constantly on the run for their lives, which are always wanted by the government.

[[x]] is one of the Regalio, the religious sect that High Priest Cidolfus controls. In truth, he is the young prince, heir to the throne of the Kingdom of Ivalice, though he hardly wants to become the king of such an empire. He was born during the long after the war and the disappearance of all Espers, and is one of the many who have only heard of Espers through stories. Though he is supposed to be mature and is expected to fulfill his duties to the High Priest and the kingdom, he is really a dreamer, and wishes to see the world outside of Regulus, the capital city.

[[y]] is a Sky Pirate; one of the most notorious though few have ever seen his face and have lived to tell the tale. Dark rumors surround him, but none have ever been proven. He is, in fact, one of the last living Espers, though he has never seen another in his life. The captain of the infamous airship, Blackjack, he is the most wanted Sky Pirate in all of Daedalus, a reputation that didn't take too long to build, but one that he's not too keen on giving up. All he wants is to destroy the kingdom and the Regalio and all who stands in his way.

[[x]] somehow manages to sneak out of Regulus on a cargo airship headed for the port cities halfway across Daedalus, as a rebellious act towards his father and the High Priest; and as luck would have it, it is the very airship that [[y]] has allowed his crew to attack and loot. When [[y]]'s crew threatens to kill the people on the ship if they don't hand the cargo over, [[x]] steps in to stop him. [[y]] realizes that the cargo airship help a much more precious load than he realized and allows [[x]] to come aboard the Blackjack in exchange for everyone's lives, determined to use him as leverage in destroying the kingdom.

It's been a month since the prince's disappearance, but the Regalio have kept this a secret from the people. [[x]] is slowly getting used to life aboard the Blackjack and thinks it's much better than the stuffy palace life. He has hardly seen [[y]], but he's more or less concluded that [[y]] is, indeed, an Esper; a dangerous non-human, as described in his books. But the more he gets to know him, the more [[x]] believes that [[y]] isn't as rough as he looks....

And this is where our story begins.

mochilli

mochilli

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:14 pm
User Image

xxxxxxx(( you are remembered for the R U L E S you break...
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxNo cybering, going over PG-13, or excessive swearing please~ Follow the Guild rules and
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxGaia ToS.

xxxxxxx(( it's not wise to violate R U L E S until you know how to observe them...
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxNo Auto-Hitting or Invincibility please~! Give people a time to react even if you think it is the
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"right" response.

xxxxxxx(( work hard and play by the R U L E S ...
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxHunter Crawl and Reveur Insense are the deities of this roleplay~! ^O^

xxxxxxx(( the young man knows the R U L E S but the old man knows the exceptions...
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxOnly Hunter Crawl and Reveur Insense are allowed to post~! Sorry stalkers~

xxxxxxx(( politics has no R U L E S ...
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxPost as often as you can please~!

xxxxxxx(( the R U L E S of morality are not the conclusion of our reason...
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxPM profiles to Hunter Crawl titled "NZT-48", and PM reserves to Hunter Crawl titled
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"Nootropic Drug".

xxxxxxx(( if you develop R U L E S , never have more than ten...
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxProbably the most important rule of all, have fun~!! ^O^

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:19 pm
User Image

xxxxxxx(( would you like a R E S E R V A T I O N ...?
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxReserves

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

BECAUSE LIFE j u s t ain't fair . . .

- - - - - - - -
                  xxxxxxxxxxDANTE SCORPIUS CONSTANTA
                  xxxxxxxxxxTWENTY FIVE
                  xxxxxxxxxxTHE SKY PIRATE
                  xxxxxxxxxxSTUBBORN ;; xxxxxSTRONG-WILLED ;; xxxxxLOYAL
                  xxxxxxxxxxHunter Crawl
                  - - - - - - - -

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

BECAUSE LIFE j u s t ain't fair . . .

- - - - - - - -
                  xxxxxxxxxxARIUS KIERAN
                  xxxxxxxxxxTWENTY
                  xxxxxxxxxxTHE CROWN PRINCE
                  xxxxxxxxxxHONEST ;; xxxxxxxxxxRECKLESS ;; xxxxxxxxxxQUICK-TEMPERED
                  xxxxxxxxxxReveur Insense
                  - - - - - - - -

xxxxxxx(( a table for T W O please...
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxProfiles

mochilli

mochilli

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:27 pm
User Image

xxxxxxx(( would you like a R E S E R V A T I O N ...?
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxReserve Coding

[img]100x100AnimeCharacterPicHere[/img][color=white]xxx[/color][img]100x100AnyPicOrQuoteHere[/img][color=white]xxx[/color][img]100x100AnimeCharacterPicHere[/img]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][size=15]BECAUSE [i]LIFE[/i] j u s t [b]ain't[/b] [u]fair[/u] . . .[/size]
            [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[list][list][list]- - - - - - - -
            [color=white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=9][color=PostingColor1]FULL NAME IN CAPS[/color][/size]
            [color=white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=9][color=PostingColor2]AGE[/color][/size]
            [color=white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=9][color=PostingColor1]ROLE[/color][/size]
            [color=white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=9][color=PostingColor2]WORD DESCRIBING CHARACTER[/color][/size] ;; [color=white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=9][color=PostingColor1]WORD DESCRIBING CHARACTER[/color][/size] ;; [color=white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=9][color=PostingColor2]WORD DESCRIBING CHARACTER[/color][/size]
            [color=white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=9][color=PostingColor1]USERNAME[/color][/size]
            - - - - - - - - [/list][/list][/list]

xxxxxxx(( a table for T W O please...
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxProfile Coding

[imgleft]220x400AnimeIMGOfCharacterHere[/imgleft]
            [list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
            [align=center][size=17][color=Color2]«[/color] [color=Color1]ℓєт'ѕ ѕтαят ωιтн тнє[/color][color=Color3] ℬαsιcs [/color] [color=Color2]»[/color][/size][/align]

[color=Color2]↘[/color][color=Color3]SymbolOfChoice[/color] [color=Color2] ↙[/color] [size=11][color=Color1]D o n ' t [i]you[/i] [b]K N O W[/b] [u]me[/u] [strike]?[/strike][/color][/size]
            [size=10][color=white]xxxxxxx[/color] Full Name Here [/size]

[color=Color2]↘[/color][color=Color3]SymbolOfChoice[/color] [color=Color2] ↙[/color] [size=11][color=Color1]Y o u [i]can[/i] [b]C A L L[/b] [u]me[/u] [/color][/size]
            [size=10][color=white]xxxxxxx[/color] Nickname/Famous Name [/size]

[color=Color2]↘[/color] [color=Color3]SymbolOfChoice[/color] [color=Color2] ↙[/color] [size=11][color=Color1]I ' m [i]not[/i] [b]G O N N A[/b] [u]strip[/u][/color][/size]
            [size=10][color=white]xxxxxxx[/color] Gender[/size]

[color=Color2]↘[/color][color=Color3]SymbolOfChoice[/color] [color=Color2] ↙[/color] [size=11][color=Color1]T o o [i]long[/i] [b]L I V I N G[/b] [/color][/size]
            [size=10][color=white]xxxxxxx[/color] Age [/size]

[color=Color2]↘[/color] [color=Color3]SymbolOfChoice[/color] [color=Color2] ↙[/color] [size=11][color=Color1]Y o u [i]think[/i] [b]Y O U[/b] [u]know[/u] [strike]me[/strike] ?[/color][/size]
            [size=10][color=white]xxxxxxx[/color] Race [/size]

[color=Color2]↘[/color][color=#Color3]SymbolOfChoice[/color] [color=Color2] ↙[/color][size=11][color=Color1]' C a u s e [i]I'm[/i] [b]A I M I N G[/b] [u]high[/u][/color][/size]
            [size=10][color=white]xxxxxxx[/color] Role [/size]

[align=center][size=17][color=Color2]«[/color] [color=Color1]вєнιη∂ тнє[/color] [color=Color3]ᄊαƧΚ[/color] [color=Color2]»[/color][/size][/align]
            [color=Color2]↘[/color] [color=Color3]SymbolOfChoice[/color] [color=Color2] ↙[/color] [size=11][color=Color1]I ' m [i]not[/i] [b]T H A T[/b] [u]bad[/u][/color][/size]

[size=10][color=Color1]↗[/color][color=Color3]One Word Personality Here[/color] [color=Color1]↖[/color]
            [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] Explanation here
            [color=Color1]↗[/color][color=Color3]One Word Personality Here[/color] [color=Color1]↖[/color]
            [color=Color1]↗[/color][color=Color3]One Word Personality Here[/color] [color=Color1]↖[/color]
            [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] Explanation here [/size]

[color=Color2]↘[/color] [color=Color3]SymbolOfChoice[/color] [color=Color2] ↙[/color] [size=11][color=Color1]D o n ' t [i]judge[/i] [b]M Y[/b] [u]book's[/u] [strike]cover[/strike [/color][/size]

[size=10][color=Color1]↗[/color][color=Color3]Important Event In Life[/color] [color=Color1]↖[/color]
            [color=Color1]↗[/color][color=Color3]Important Event In Life[/color] [color=Color1]↖[/color]
            [color=Color1]↗[/color][color=Color3]Important Event In Life[/color] [color=Color1]↖[/color]
            [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] Explanation here [/size] [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[size=24][align=center][color=Color1]♈[/color] [color=gray]♍[/color][color=Color2]↗[/color][color=Color3]Username Here[/color] [color=Color2]↖[/color][color=gray]♍[/color] [color=Color1]♈[/color][/align][/size]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:23 am
User Image

xxxxxxx(( On your M A R K ...
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxStarting Parameters

mochilli

mochilli

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:58 pm
xxxxx
User Image

DON'T BE ¤ RIDICULOUS
            MINE ISN'T A LIFE WORTH ¤ SAVING
            DON'T WASTE YOUR ¤ BREATH
            'CAUSE I AIN'T ¤ LISTENING

xxxxxxxΩ ∞ can't t r u s t A N Y O N E but м є

ησт ALONE
the Blackjack's crew, Adrius « xxx
ησт HEARTLESS
restless « xxx
ησт MINDLESS
'Che.' « xxx
ησт ANYWHERE
the Blackjack « xxx

The breeze that passed over the deck was pleasant and cool; they were passing over the southern region of Kuhlia now, Dante reckoned. They had been travelling listlessly like this for about a month now, ever since they had gotten hold of a cargo-ship that held something more precious than any of them had ever dreamed; the crown prince to the throne of Ivalice himself. Dante hadn't believed his luck when Adrius had revealed himself. Finally, a stroke of luck.

But it hadn't worked out that way at all.

Adrius had proved to be a more competent pirate than a political tool and a month aboard the Blackjack and he was already settling in far too comfortably. The crimson-haired Sky Pirate was starting to feel amused whenever he saw Adrius helping on deck. It was like he had always been a part of the crew...not like the son of the man who was supposed to be his enemy. As the days passed, Dante was feeling even more confused about what he should really be feeling. He had thought all the humans from the Ivalicean royal family were snobbish, pig-headed people who couldn't care less about everyone else...but Adrius had exceeded his expectations.

It was infuriatingly hilarious, really.

Dante breathed out a sigh as he leaned over the railing and looked over the crew members do independent things on deck, his long hair flowing over his shoulders like a blood-stained waterfall; looking, but not seeing them as he was lost in his own thoughts. He didn't mind being out here for the crew members to see him; they didn't mind that he was an Esper, because they knew the truth. Espers were not the descendants of evil deities as people had been led to believe. They were living beings as well, unjustly hunted down to near extinction by the cruel nobility that lived in the capital.

The thought merely brought his mood down, so he stopped.

He sighed once more, looking away from the deck to the vast open sky. The reason he had become a Sky Pirate was because of the freedom it gave him. No government official could find him among these clouds...this endless sky. The endless possibilities...What a far off dream it seemed to be now.

||OoC: ||

g i v e your immortality to me, i ' l l set you up against t h e stars.

User Image

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff