Do you ever watch Animal Cops?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

justadarling

Witty Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:33 pm
I do love that show but it infuriates me.

These people had this adorable dog and they completely neglected him. The only thing they did for him was give him food.

So this poor dog had severe mange and the people also had this weird copper wire around his neck like a leash, like wtf >.>

And the worst part is that they threw the dog out of a moving car, dragging him against the street until his wire broke.

That dog was just so messed up, there was nothing anyone could do anymore and he had to be put to sleep :/

I just don't understand how anyone could treat animals like that. Sorry for ranting sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:33 pm
I have seen alot of the different animal cop shows on animal planet. There was a story that made me sad because I have a dachshund whom I love with all my heart. The dachshund was named buddy and he was very sick and very hungry too. He was so tiny and frail. When they took him to the county vet clinic they took really good care of him and after a while he bounced back and he got adopted by a really nice couple who really love him and treat him very well. It was on animal cops Miami.  

moonlight_peach12

Romantic Nerd

15,325 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Converting 1 item 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items