Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Twincest! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:00 pm
Zavier

He's always there when I need him...

...It's strange. I can't tolerate anyone but him.

He's the only one that knows me best, my secrets, dreams....

...He's seen my weaknesses, he knows my fears. But he still accepts me.

We've been through so much together, side-by-side...

...These years with him... I feel something for him, something different.

...I ... I'm in love with him... but...

User Image

...He's my twin...

Leo and Zavier Arroya are twins and long time best friends. They've shared their lives, feelings, fears, and even each moment they've breathed together. Zavier is the playful elder of the two that enjoys an occasional tease with Leo, the proud and serious of the two. Alone they are simple people, together they are perfect.
But as their times in school come to an end, the awful realization hits them: They won't be together forever.
...Or will they?

Leo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:19 pm
User Image

Name:Zavier Arroya
Weight:175
Height: 5'9
Orientation: Straight. (I think?)
Personality: Zavier is laid back and pretty calm. The only thing that can really upset him is if anyone bothers his twin Leo, if that happens he is ready to fight in a second. He is very protective over his twin and isn't afraid to show it, he can be a bit of a flirt towards him but it's nothing but harmless teasing to him...so he thinks.
~Leo (He's my twin of course I like him..)
~Music
~Food (He'll eat almost anything)
Dislikes
~Being irritated
~Nosy people
~People bothering Leo

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:43 pm
User Image

Name: Leo Arroya
Weight: 175 Ibs {Mainly muscle}
Height: 6 ft
Orientation: Straight...?
Personality: Leo is the silent and strong type. He doesn't prefer being around large groups, he prefers working on all the things that make him and his brother truly perfect. Leo keeps to himself, but around Zavier he can talk about his feelings and other things easily. He always gets flustered when Zavier flirts with him, mainly because he never has any way of getting back at him.
-Studying
-Solitude
-Being around Zavier
Dislikes:
-Criticism
-Groups of people
-Flaws
-When Zavier's upset

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:26 pm
Awesome nerd

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄Zavier Arroya▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image

Zavier was in his dorm room working on a paper he had due for an English class, of course he was bored and would rather be doing something more fun but it was half his grade so he didn't have much of a choice and he didn't want his brother nagging him about it. Actually when he thought about it he wondered where Leo was. Probably went out to get something to drink or eat for him but then again he wasn't so sure. "I wish he'd hurry up and come back I need someone to tease right about now..".  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:38 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

As if on cue, the door of the dorm opened and in walked the dorm mate. He looked remarkably close to Zavier, the only difference being that he had slightly shorter hair - maybe by a few inches - that wasn't in a ponytail, a black coat that's worn appearance revealed the few years it was used, and a small scar right at the corner of the man's right eye.
Leo Arroya, the youngest of the twins.
He turned to close the door with his free hand, his other holding a bag of snacks such as Ramen Noodles and Easy Mac, snacks that would last them a good few weeks... or maybe one.
With the door finally closed and locked, Leo turned around to set his things near the fridge and the cabinets near it when he caught sight of his brother at his desk with a blank piece of paper before him. Although Leo's face stayed passive, something sparkled in his grey eyes. "Are you even close to finishing yet?" he grunted.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:55 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Zavier looked over at Leo and grinned. Perfect! Just what he needed a little fun time teasing his twin! He got up out his seat and went over to Leo, wrapping his arms around the young man's waist and pulling him close. "Now how can I get anything done when you're not around..you know I need you here with me or I start to miss you~?" he said as he breathed on the other's neck gently. He was just being his usual teasing self and he always got amused when Leo got so flustered with him. He thought it was funny...and a little cute in an odd way.  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:10 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Leo tilted his head back a bit when Zavier put his close to his neck. Only a few seconds and already his brother had decided to tease him. Despite them being twins, a small blush still found its way to Leo's face, so to hide it and conserve his pride he turned his head and moved his white hair over his cheeks, covering his eyes. "Zavier, your paper is due tomorrow." he said in an attempt to stop the teasing, because Lord knows he wouldn't be able to shoot anything back if Zavier continued.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:17 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Zavier pouted then let Leo go."Aw you're no fun...and yeah I know I know but I hate homework and you know that. I just want to watch some tv but you hid the remote!" He said as he plopped down on his bed. As much as he did hate homework Leo seemed to be the only one that could get him to do anything, he would just ignore everyone else and do what he wanted but with Leo he just couldn't say no to him, he could never explain why he just always thought it was cause they were brothers. Nothing more and nothing less than that."What about your paper! You have one due too~"  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:26 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Leo sighed, "You think I would be stupid as much as to let you watch TV when your project's due tomorrow?" He looked back at his brother and scowled at the pout he made. "Don't give me that look, and I finished mine a week ago."
He walked on over to the side of Zavier's bed, gazing down at him with that serious look on his face. "Come on, I'll help you. What's your topic?" he asked as he held his hand out for his brother to take and get up.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:34 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Zavier grumbled but took Leo's hand and got out of the bed."Some book we were reading, "Pride and Prejudice" I think" he said with a yawn, still holding Leo's hand. He seemed to forgot he was doing that but even if he didn't it wouldn't bother him much. He was always less than surprised that his brother had finished his paper a week ago, it was just like him to finish assignments early and he was never the type to be lazy like Zavier. But sometimes when he needed to loosen up Zavier was always there to help him anyway.  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:12 pm
Rikasha17
Goin' to bed

User Image

"Pride and Prejudice." Leo repeated with a slight grimace on his face. He hated that book. He hated most books, actually, they were so long and it took too much of his time to finish them. Then there was Zavier, and knowing just how lazy that man was, it would be up to him to finish the report for him.
Reluctantly letting go of his brother's hand, Leo took a seat at Zavier's desk and looked through what was already written. Only a paragraph. It was a good introduction, of course, Zavier was very good with his words, he was just so damn lazy.
"Zavier," Leo sighed and hunched in his seat a bit as he reached for a pencil. "We are the top of our class. You can't let your laziness effect your grade and ruin our flawless reputation." he said for probably the billionth time now.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:33 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"There is nothing wrong with being flawed Leo, but I guess you wouldn't know that since you're perfect~" He said with a grin as he looked over Leo's shoulder while he was looking at his paper. He then rubbed his cheek against his affectionately and inhaled his sweet scent. "Someone has been using my bodywash again~" he said in a teasing manor.  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:25 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Leo repeatedly tapped the bottom of his pencil against the wood of the desk while his mind began piecing together words and sentences needed for the essay. As he pondered what to do, he felt Zavier lean against him and press his cheek against him. This was a usual thing, something twins tended to do that would seem normal, maybe even a little cute, in the eyes of others. But for Leo... sometimes the way Zavier did it felt off, although he couldn't quite put his finger on it.
His thoughts of Zavier's teases and the essay slammed together violently when he heard the comment over the bodywash, and the end result was a deep blush on his face. "I... I ran out, is all." he stated in his defense and looked away slyly.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:34 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"Of course you did, it's okay I know my bodywash smells great I don't care if you use it or not" He said as he watched his brother work on his essay. Leo didn't always do his homework, that would be lazy of him to always have him do it and he would never want to put that sort of burden on his brother."Okay look I'll do the essay you just go relax or something. I promise I will have it done and you won't have to worry about it okay? I can't always have you doing my homework now can I?" he said with a smirk as he lifted Leo from his desk and plopped him down on the bed. Even though they were around the same size, Zavier sometimes seemed a little stronger when he wanted to be.  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Its Smiley generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 1!

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:18 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Leo simply grunted. "Just let me do this. I won't be able to relax anyway because I'll be too worried that you won't finish-" Next thing he knew, Zavier picked him up and tossed him on the bed. The younger twin huffed a bit childishly, hating being tossed around like nothing by his brother. He hated being weak, but that was just around Zavier. His twin was the only one that could beat him in fights... sometimes.
But this was one of those times where Zavier was stronger, and the younger had no choice but to obey and try to calm down. Leo pressed the tips of his fingers to his temples and closed his eyes, trying to let his muscles loosen up and fall into the soft embrace of the bed.
"I can't do this." Leo groaned a moment later, his eyelids shooting up with frustration.  
one on ones

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff