Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Twincest! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:15 pm
Rikasha17
I guess we'll say that a few days passed for the story's sake.

User Image

The wind was deafening and wild, causing the dress to fly about crazily. It was annoying for Leo, and a few times he nearly got dragged away because of the kite it had turned into. Cursing under his breath, the young man finally managed to put the clothing between his arm and his side, deciding to just deal with the rebellious dress tail slapping at his chin now and then.
Leo sighed. Homecoming was tomorrow. Where had the weekend gone? He supposed he had gotten lost with his daily visits with Zavier and the doubled homework he had been doing. He couldn't remember a time when he had slept a full eight hours without Zavier around. Nate and Hunter hadn't been helping him. They continuously taunted him like a pair of devils; it took everything in him not to attack them like he did Thomas.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:57 pm
Awesome nerd
Okay biggrin I wasn't sure if Nate would know about the plan or not so I assumed he would.

User Image

Hunter grumbled knowing that homecoming was tomorrow, he was excited but annoyed at the same time. Mostly because of Nate who's been complaining nonstop about the whole thing for days now and he was sick of hearing it. Although they both did seem to have fun picking on Leo, Hunter figured he was going to blow any day now from them, plus he wanted to win and he wasn't very sure they would win so he decided to ask his bro for some help. He picked up his cellphone and dialed Nate's number, waiting for him to answer."Ugh..pick up the phone already.."  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:01 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

After about the fifth ring, the phone finally picked up. "What is it this time?" snapped Nate on the other line. By the sound of the hairdryer in the background, he had just gotten out of the shower, and he was usually in a better mood after either a shower or a nap.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:19 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"Ugh for once can you just take that bratty attitude and shove it!" he yelled but took a deep breath to calm his nerves. he wasn't in the mood for this and when he was irritated it showed. He was normally happy and playful but when his nerves were bad that changed and quickly."Anyway....we need a plan to beat those twins. They've been in this school longer than we have so they might just have a better chance of beating us. So I called you to give me an idea"  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:52 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Nate widened his eyes a little at the sharp attitude and grew silent. Something was definitely eating away at his brother to act this way. Hearing Hunter talk about the other twins, Nate narrowed his eyes in thought. "Well... Maybe we could-" He stopped as soon as he heard something in the background. It sounded like... that twin's voice. "Where are you at, Hunter?" he asked quietly.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:50 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

For a moment Hunter felt guilty for yelling at Nate like this but the attitude was really starting to get to him. "Nate..I'm sorry for yelling at you and...what?" he asked when his brother asked him where he was. At the time he didn't think it mattered bu he told him anyway. "I'm a few blocks away from our dorm why?"  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:20 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

The phone call couldn't show it, but Nate smiled at the apology. "Listen. I think I hear Leo." he said and listened himself. ...Yes, he could definitely hear the sound of Leo's usual griping.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:00 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Hunter raised a brow when his twin mentioned Leo, he didn't even notice his voice until now. When he looked back he saw the twin headed in his direction as well, going back to his dorm more than likely. "Yes he's around so what? Doesn't matter unless you have an idea already~"  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:07 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

"So what?" snorted Nate. "We might have a chance at winning, but I'd rather be safe then sorry. I think it's obvious what we have to do, Hunter. Get Leo and keep him somewhere where he can't escape, at least not until Homecoming's done with. Do whatever you want with him, just keep him away from the contest."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:09 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"Where do you suggest we take him? Back to our dorm? I would but i'm scared you might sexually harass him." Hunter chuckled knowing how his twin was pretty flirtatious and was far from shy when it came from men he found attractive. All someone had to do to verify that was ask his ex boyfriends.  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:32 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

"Oh, just bring him here. I'll be too busy getting ready to try anything and he's yours anyway." Nate sighed over the phone. "Now go get him before he gets away! I'll see you soon." The call ended.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:22 am
Awesome nerd

User Image

Hunter agreed and hung up the phone with a smirk. Before Leo could see him he walked himself into an alley and waited for him to pass it so he could sneak up on him. He knew how to make someone unconscious so he figured it wouldn't be all that hard, he considered him and his brother absolutely gorgeous but they were smart too.  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:23 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Leo grunted as he stopped looking at his watch. It was getting late, he'd better hurry so he could shower. He looked towards an alley. It was risky, like any other alley, but it went straight towards the dorms, he'd be able to make it in time. He walked into the alley, not seeming to notice anything out of the ordinary, though he looked on edge. And he had every right to be seeing where he was.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:23 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Hunter stayed out of sight until he could see the poor unexpecting Leo getting closer to him. Just as Leo was about to pass him Hunter jumped out of his hiding spot and hit Leo as hard as he could which would cause him to go unconscious. Luckily he had caught the young male before he passed out and smirked as he carried him on his back. "Hm now where should I take you hun? I could just lock you up in my dorm until the contest is over..."  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:51 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

There was something off about the alley he was walking in; it was as if the atmosphere read, 'Stop! Turn around!' But that could've just been paranoia talking. Dark alleyways tended to do that to a person. Nevertheless, Leo quickened his pace.
Leo made it a little past a fourth of the alley when he heard something. At first he assumed it was just something falling or a critter moving, but he thought otherwise when he heard the sound growing stronger. He turned his head to banish his fears, but it only worsened when he saw a silhouette shoot towards him. "What-?"

Though he was slowly losing his consciousness, Leo could vaguely hear the man he felt carrying him away. Wait... He recognized that voice... It was that twin from school.... Why could...? Leo let out a long exhale as his mind slipped into the darkness.  
one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff