Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Twincest! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 6:26 pm
Rikasha17
I'll let you guess =w=

Leo blinked. "My favorite movie?" he murmured and looked over to the stack of DVDs the same time Zavier went towards it. He pursed his lips, having a faint picture in his mind of him and his twin sitting side-by-side while watching a movie, not as siblings or as friends, but something.... closer. And yet, he couldn't fully remember it. It was like when one tries to remember a dream and only gets a fuzzy picture in their mind. Leo shook his head slightly and resumed watching Zavier shuffle through movies. If just the thought of movies could induce that, who knows what actually watching it could do.

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 11:51 am
Awesome nerd

Zavier eventually pulled out a move called The Notebook. He knew this was Leo's favorite mostly since he would deny that he would ever like such a movie but every time it came on he was eager to watch it. He wasn't the type to fully admit it but Zavier knew and even teased him about it a couple of times. He popped the movie into the dvd player and sat next to Leo and started the movie. "I know it seems weird but trust me it's your favorite and I would know"  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 9:50 pm
Rikasha17

Leo stared at the DVD title screen on the TV, pursing his lips. He could feel another hazy memory - him and his brother seated on the couch with only a bowl of popcorn between them. It was a simple memory, something that could happen anytime, but it was... cozy, and he liked it. Leo felt a small smile on his face as he watched the movie start. He didn't remember most of it, but he could tell what everyone was going to say. Had he watched it that much?
"Mind if we get some popcorn?" he asked Zavier, not as shy as before, but still not... Leo enough.

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 6:24 pm
Awesome nerd

Zavier smiled and kissed him lightly on the cheek before getting up and making some popcorn. He was glad that he could at least do this with him but it upset him a bit since Leo still didn't seem to remember much, oh how he wish he could so something that would spark his memory but couldn't think of a thing. As the popcorn popped in the microwave he continued to think until he heard a ringing that told him the microwave was done. He poured the popcorn in a bowl then quickly made his way back to Leo. "Here you are. Are you remembering anything at all? I really wish I could do more to help.."  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 10:50 pm
Rikasha17

"Kind of." Leo said while popping a few kernels into his mouth. "It's... fuzzy, but I remember watching movies with you." He smirked lightly at him. "It was nice." Turning back to the movie, Leo watched more scenes, though he was more focused on how his memory even left him. Who did this to him, and why? "Hey," he finally interrupted again. "The people who did this to me... Tell me more about them. Maybe it'll help my memory."

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff