Welcome to Gaia! ::

Animelicious

Back to Guilds

Like Anime? Like to role-play? Like yaoi/yuri? Well then, stop by Animelicious! 

Tags: Anime, Role-play, Video games, Yaoi, Yuri 

Reply Animelicious
Introduce Yourself' Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NekoAnimeLuv
Captain

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:45 am

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Hey everyone I'm NekoAnimeLuv! This is where you just tell us a little about yourself. smile

Hey I'm Jade I'm 15. I love anime,manga,drawing,swimming and playing video games. You can call me Jade or Neko which ever you prefer. smile

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:57 pm
Hello my name is siegrain_the_overlord but you can just call me sieg or siegrain. I'm 19 years old and I'm a guy ok. I like to draw Manga, play video games, read Manga, and watching Anime. My favorite Manga is Mahou sensei negima. And my favorite Anime is fairy tail. Oh and Plue is awesome!!! XD  

Siegrain_the_overlord
Vice Captain

Dangerous Seeker

4,150 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

IQuitSoBye

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:44 am
Yo.

I'm Linda and I'm 15 of age.
I enjoy lots of anime and manga but the most I favour Durarara!!
Playing video games 24/7.
I tend to doodle on every piece of paper I own.
I don't like swimming but I still do it anyway.
Napping in the afternoon is the best.
I like making new friends so don't be afraid to talk to me about anything.
I don't judge others.
Nickname me whatever you want.

Look at my profile if you really want to know me more.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:46 pm
Heya! biggrin My name is Jackie, but you can call me Kaoru, Goodie, or Gma. I'm 19 and working a full time job, own my own business, and looking for another full time job. That being said, I don't really have a lot of free time, but ill do my best to log on every day and check out whats going on.
When I'm not working, sleeping, or eating, I'm reading or watching anime. My favorite anime/mangas include Fruits Basket, TRC, Inuyasha, and many more.
The last serious RP I was involved in was for TRC, and I would love to either continue it or try a different one. (If you are interested and want to see what it was please let me kow! I think i still have the script)
I'm a complete and total music whore. And I think that's about it ^^;
OH! If I ddon't respond to something for a few days, I am NOT ignoring it. Ijust haven't had a chance to log on, and will respond as soon as I can. This means to not get mad and or continue sending me msgs. ^^
NOW that's all. biggrin Feel free to ask me anything you want ^_^  

kaoru_the_good_twin

7,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Citizen 200

inkerdoodle

Generous Friend

6,950 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:25 pm
Hi! My name is Isa, but you can all me... Isa.
I love anime, especially Hetalia, Bleach, and Death Note.
I play tennis and I write.
I hope to meet all of you and get to know some great people! C:  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:00 pm
Name's Zane, I'm a fan of almost any kind of comedy or action anime. I do play video games but it's usually rocksmith lol (for anyone who doesn't know the controler is an electric guitar) not too much else to say sweatdrop  

Akarui kishi Zane

Yu_Yu_Hakusho_Freak

Sparkly Cleric

10,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:10 am
Hey there! Names Yu_Yu_Hakusho_Freak. *points to user name*
You can call me anything you want. I go by Yuu it seems to be lately.
I'm 21, love role playing and an over whelming amount of Anime.
I prefer reading manga alot though.
Love attempting to draw.
I am a gamer, table top, board game, and video game.

Favorite top 5 anime: YYH. Petshop of horrors. The Get Backer, Ronin Warriors, and D gray man.

Favorite Character: Grell Sutcliff from Black Butler at the moment.

If you wanna know more about me, let me know.
I role play. I role play mainly Yaoi options though.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:55 pm
Yu_Yu_Hakusho_Freak
Hey there! Names Yu_Yu_Hakusho_Freak. *points to user name*
You can call me anything you want. I go by Yuu it seems to be lately.
I'm 21, love role playing and an over whelming amount of Anime.
I prefer reading manga alot though.
Love attempting to draw.
I am a gamer, table top, board game, and video game.

Favorite top 5 anime: YYH. Petshop of horrors. The Get Backer, Ronin Warriors, and D gray man.

Favorite Character: Grell Sutcliff from Black Butler at the moment.

If you wanna know more about me, let me know.
I role play. I role play mainly Yaoi options though.

Lol I had to compliment your name "Yu Yu Hakusho Freak" lol and being a fan of Yu Yu Hakusho, Nice!

Lets see, for me:

My Name is Carl, I'm 24 (feeling old on here lol).

I'm into art, music, video games, going to cons, cosplay, concerts, drawing, traveling, etc.

I'm mostly into older animes/classics, and have a huge anime collection. I went to school to become a voice actor, I've met and hung out with many famous voice actors, and I've done a TV Commercial.

I mostly go to cons nowadays, I have the largest/best DBZ autograph collection in the world (I can prove it lol) along with hundreds of autographs from many characters, from the entire DBZ Funimation cast of Goku, Gohan, Vegeta, Piccolo, Trunks, Krillin, etc. all the way to things like Yusuke from Yu Yu Hakusho by Justin Cook, Inuyasha by Ivan Richard Cox, down to autographs from meeting people like Jason David Frank the Original Green Ranger "Tommy" from Power Rangers, or Kyle ********* who plays Ryu from Street Fighter lol. So I have a huge anime collection, I work part time at a Halloween/Costume story (then I cosplay lol) and I work on an online store that keeps me busy.

Besides anime I really enjoy video games, concerts, and some comics. If your into Sonic the Hedgehog, Batman/Batman Beyond, video games from Original NES to today, and going to concerts and meeting band members I'm into alot, so I'm pretty active with my interests and travels lol.  

YUSUKE URAMESHl

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:11 pm
Okay so here is who The great TwilightPaladin really is lol

My name is William (it's my legal first name) I go by Kyle. I'm 21 and I live in a small retirement town in Tennessee called McMinnville. I absolutely love anime and manga. I'm also a big fan of naruto fanfiction. My all time favorite anime though has to be either Rorouni Kenshin or Cyborg 009. I love to write when I can find the time. I also enjoy listening to music, walking, being outside, Magic the gathering, and generally just chillin with my friends. I just lost my job recently so I'm looking for another one. Not that anybody would care but I am single lol. and that is in a nutshell who I am.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:10 pm
Hey, my name is redwolvesbite... well not really. It's actually Tiffany. You can call me anything you want as long as it is nice. I am 17 years old. I love to read , especially manga. I love anime as well. I draw all sorts of things, including anime. I play video games when I'm not drawing, reading manga, or watching anime. I have a part time job and I enjoy it. I get on here as often as I can so I should be able to answer any msgs you send or posts. Well, if you wanna know more about me then visit my profile page. That's all for now.  

redwolvesbite

7,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • The Wolf Within 100

unlimited blades

5,475 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:57 pm
hi everyone, im unlimited blades, and i like animes, manga, cartoons, and videogames. i mostly play RPG games but i enjoy to RP with people, so even though im not use to fighting in RP's, i still can do normal conversations very well and hope i can RP with you guys smile  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:11 pm
Hey everyone! I'm Tamul-chan9090. You can call me Tamul, Tam-chan or Tam or whatever you'd like really~ I'm new to the guild but definitely Not new to Gaia. If any of you want to talk or even just need someone to talk some problems out with or anything send me a message! I'm always happy to help in any way I can!

I look forward to RPing with you guys!!

Tamul-chan9090

Shisei Tenshi

Devoted Cleric

10,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:14 pm
Hiya everyone

My name is Samuel and i'm 26 years old. Currently attending college for web development degree with about 2 more years to go XD Finally done with college math praise the lord above hehe.

Favorite anime is a hard one since I like so many. Most of my favorites were originally aired on Toonami around 2000-2005 years. Yu Yu Hakusho, Rurouni Kenshin (and its original Samurai X) Outlaw Star, Gundam Wing Zero. Most recently I watched Sword Art Online and first 40 something episodes of Fairy Tail before I found out its being discontinued T.T I've been an anime fan since I was about 8 years old and have been roleplaying since about 2005 XD

I'm currently working part time and going to school part time so I sometimes forget when it's my turn to post. Quoting and/or PMing me helps remind me so I'm not holding people up. Oh one last thing you should know about me is I have mild dyslexia which from time to time impairs my typing. If you see a random word that makes no sense or something misspelled it might be because of Dyslexia.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:31 pm
Hello all.

My name is Aaron and i'm 26 years old, sadly I don't do anything so yeah but like the last person before me most of my favorite anime were on toonami like Yu Yu Hakusho, Gundam wing Zero, Rurouni Kenshin, Tenchi Muyo, Dragonballz. There were some anime on Tech tv Before then became g4 The one I liked was The Soul taker. The showed that got me into anime was Pokemon and Dragonballz but out of the loop on the newer shows that have been coming out.  

Samurai Dragon-Frog

Interesting Raider

3,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Animelicious

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers