Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
wolfsbane profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:32 pm
User Image

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

bubblybubblesWE'LL START SIMPLE

bubbles➽ full name →﹙ Harlie Rose Blake
bubbles➽ gender →﹙ Female
bubbles➽ age →﹙ 17
bubbles➽ sexuality →﹙ Straight
bubbles➽ nick name →﹙ none

bubblybubblesTHE MINOR DETAILS

bubbles➽ eye color →﹙ baby blue
bubbles➽ hair color →﹙ blonde
bubbles➽ height →﹙ 5'4"
bubbles➽ weight →﹙ 112 lbs

bubblybubblesUNDERNEATH IT ALL

turtles Recently, I've come to terms that I wasn't good enough to be Micah's mate. Not my blonde hair, my blue eyes, or my petite frame. He used to run his hands through my long, straight blonde hair. It falls just shy of my mid back, now all I want is to chop it all off. He used to stare into my baby blue eyes, framed by long light brown lashes. I never wore make up to cover up the few freckles on my cheeks and my nose. He said they were lovely, they completed me. Now I wish that I was taller, maybe I could be his mate if I were taller. And less skinny. Maybe if I weren't so weak, he'd still love me, and we'd be together. Or maybe if I was as tan as him, and the rest of the pack. Instead of so pale. Maybe he didn't like the fact that my wolf was snow white, with electric blue eyes. Maybe he wanted a wolf that was prettier. Or maybe he wanted one that was bigger. My wolf's so small for a werewolf. But she is strong. This I know. Maybe if I didn't beat him when we fought, he'd come back. But I know, all of this is wishful thinking. I can't change who I am, my appearance will forever be this way, reminding me that Micah isn't mine, because of me.

turtles I used to be happy. I used to be fun, and crazy. But now, now I'm nothing. I keep to myself, and have sudden spurts of anger. It doesn't help that my wolf has been going crazy for this past week. She knows something that I don't. Now I'm just the broken shell of the girl I used to be. I wish I could laugh, and smile like I used to. And be crazy with my big sister. I loved to laugh. I used to be this goofy girl with a heart of gold. I used to do things for the good of others. But what's that worth if they only break your heart in the end? Now I cry too much. Any little reminder of him sends me over the edge. I'm slowly becoming out of control, I hate when people be so careful around me. I'm not made of glass.

turtles I am the middle child of nine. I have two older sisters, two older brothers, three younger sisters, and a little brother. There's a whole bunch of us, but my parents love kids. There pretty fantastic leaders. My father leads our pack, one of the largest, and strongest in the country. Ever since I was young, I remember how busy my dad always was. He made time for us, but I'm more of a mama's girl. Well, when I was little, I met Micah. We were play mates when we were babies, and became better friends as we grew older. When we were ten, everyone said we were mates. We had to be, we were perfect for each other. At first we rejected the idea, we were best friends for crying out loud! But everything changed when I transformed for the first time. I was a late bloomer. Everyone had already shifted into their wolves when they were eleven. But here I was, fourteen and still no wolf. I was often teased by the other kids. The girls were already gorgeous, and the guys were all muscles. Whereas I was still the scrawny kid with a flat chest and a child like air.

I changed on my fifteenth birthday. The pain was excruciating, my bones all cracking and re positioning. It took a whole hour for my body to finally be ready to shift into a wolf. The whole time i shifted, I kept quiet. It was the middle of the night and I didn't want to wake my parents, or anyone in the pack house for that matter. I felt like a newborn deer, trying to stand on their wobbly, stick like legs for the first time. After a few tries, I managed to stand on all fours. I wanted to see what I looked like in the mirror. So I trotted over, and the sight took my breath away. I was like a ghost, my coat so white, and fluffy. My eyes were a glowing, vibrant blue. I was so pleased that I spun around and yipped happily. I guess I was a little too loud, because in the next moment my door was flung open. In walked Micah. He froze when he saw me, pure awe shone in his eyes. I wagged my tail, and gave the best smile I could as a wolf. Micah laughed, and came over to me. He told me I was small, before teaching me how to shift back. I did in the bathroom, so he wouldn't see my bare body. And I was shocked when I looked into the mirror after I dressed in my pajamas. I had grown a few inches, my chest had filled out, and I gained curves. My hair was no longer dirty blonde, but a a brighter blonde. It had grown out straight too. My teeth were straight, no longer crooked. I couldn't believe the girl in the mirror was me. As soon as I came out of my room, Micah was shocked too.

A few days later Micah asked me to be his girlfriend. I agreed, I always knew I liked him more than just a friend. After a year, I grew to love Micah. By then, I believed we truly were mates. He was perfect. But of course, on his eighteenth birthday, my world was destroyed. I loved Micah, but he was not mine to love. He belonged to someone else, his true mate. It killed me, and still kills me when I catch a glimpse of them. So happy, and perfect together. I used to have that with Micah. Now I won't even talk to him, I don't want to. But my wolf is going crazy, she has been for the past week. It's like she knows something that I don't. And quite frankly, it's freaking me out.

User Image User Image User Image

bubbles➽ wolf form →﹙ x o x

x CatastrophicHeartbreakturtlesturtlesturtles

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:50 pm
User Image

"Nothing good is born of Hate. Nothing good is born of Revenge."

bubbles➽ full name →﹙ Rylee McKenzy Thibodaux
bubbles➽ gender →﹙ female
bubbles➽ age →﹙ seventeen
bubbles➽ sexuality →﹙ straight
bubbles➽ nickname →﹙ Rii

bubbles➽ eye color →﹙ blue
bubbles➽ hair color →﹙ brown
bubbles➽ height →﹙ 5'2''
bubbles➽ weight →﹙ 97 lbs.

turtles I have really long brown hair, it practically goes down to my butt, but it's just a little shy. It's a mess though, always getting tangles, knotting up, and basically looking like a hot mess all the time. I won't cut it though, my mother loved my hair. She used to braid it for me all the time. I like wearing my hair in a braid. Now, I just let it hand free, the few waves looking like a waterfall down my back. I used to have bangs, but they've grown so long that they cover my dark chocolate orbs of eyes that are surrounded by my long dark eye lashes, so I'm just letting them grow out, I don't want to cut them. I'm also quite short. I have a very petite body figure. I've never wanted to be taller, and since I can never seem to gain weight, I fear that if I grown anymore, I'll look like a huge pole. I'm always tiny, even my wolf is small, I feel like more of a pup than a wolf, but I'm still a good size. I'm agile, my fur just a blur of black as I run, though I do have some gray spots, they just always collect dirt and snow, so they look bigger. Don't let my yellow eyes fool you either, I could kill in a second. My wolf is strong, and fast. That's how I survived.

turtles I'm usually very quiet. I don't like talking really, unless I have something important to say. I used to talk more, but now I find myself hiding behind my brother. I used to feel like I belonged, now I just don't know how to handle these new wolves. They're so different from my old pack. I don't understand how to talk to them, so I just stay quiet. I used to always bake cookies for my old pack and take them to everyone, they all said I was so nice, but here, here I feel like if I did that they wouldn't like it, or maybe wouldn't take it the same way. I don't take rejection very well, I don't take people very well. I guess you could call me socially awkward, but I wasn't always like this, I used to be fine, I used to fit in. I just want to go back to my old pack, where I fit in, where I knew everyone, where I talked, where I laughed, where I belong.

turtles I grew up in a very small community. Everyone knew everyone else, and everyone else's business. You couldn't get away with much where I'm from. Even in the pack, you were best friends with everyone, knew everything about them, and loved them like a sibling. My father was the Alpha of our little pack, and my mother his Beta. It was coincidence, and a happy turn of events. They worked perfectly together, and it made our little pack so great. Ever since I was little, I remember going out to watch my big brother train, and all the other wolves my age.

I shifted early, at the age of ten, especially with how small I was, no one knew why, it just happened. It was so painful, everything hurt, I cried for hours, it just took so long. My brother found me in the backyard, and called for my parents. It felt like the whole pack came soon after. Finally, after what felt like forever, I changed fully, and every gasped, but not my dad, no, he laughed at me, he told me I looked like a little pup, but I was beautiful. Slowly, I tried to stand, but it wasn't easy. I felt like a giraffe, like my legs were so long. I eventually got it, and then I ran. I ran as fast as I could. I felt like I was flying. Soon, I was tackled, and I didn't know by who, then I saw them, it was my best friend, Ally. She nodded her head at me, and we both ran back to the pack. Everyone was so proud of me. After a while though, my mother spoke up, telling all the men to leave so I could shift back. They all left, and even some of the women, and my mom explained to me what to do. Soon enough, I was back to my human form, and naked. I gasped, and ran inside dashing to my room to put clothes on, I didn't even look in the mirror. After I had changed, I turned to let my mom in, and she smiled. At ten years old, I was already more developed then any of the other girls, but I was still short.

Nothing really big happened after that, I trained with all the other wolves, was there helping new wolves change, and worked my butt of to be the strongest and fastest I could be, I even beat my brother a few times. I remember every Friday, we would have bonfires in the forest, sing, dance, and just have a good time. Some people would be in their wolf form, and some in their human. It was a time to just relax, and do whatever. There was a special dance though, where we were all in wolf form, it's hard to describe though.

That was the night things ended badly. Gunshots were heard, and I looked to my father, he was racing off into battle, my brother and I wanted to fight, but I knew what my father wanted, so I ran, my brother and I flying through the forest. We reached the house, and shifted back, dressing, then packing. We had to leave. Soon enough, we were in the car and driving away. Tears were streaming down my face. I curled up into a little ball in the seat and just cried. We went to my aunt's house. She rejected being a wolf, so she was never part of the pack. We staid there for a couple days, and she went back to our house to get everything else settled. Lawyers came to talk to us, the story was that there was a mass shooting on a group of people, and we survived. The wills were read, the house, everything in it, and the money were ours to share. We left everything as it was. My aunt offered to take care of everything, but we told her there was no need. With the money we had, we bought a house in a new town, had all of the furniture put in it, and sold our old house. It was all my brother's decisions, I kept quiet. I hardly talked at all really. Then we met the Greenwich pack. My aunt had set it up for them to take us in, and they welcomed us, but it never felt like home. I felt like an outsider, and all I could do was mourn the loos of my family, of my friends, of my pack.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

bubbles➽ wolf form →﹙ l o v e

-AngelusVindemia-turtlesturtlesturtles

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:17 pm
User Image

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.

bubbles➽ full name →﹙ Luke Edmund Colmillo
bubbles➽ gender →﹙ Male
bubbles➽ age →﹙ Twenty
bubbles➽ nickname →﹙ Alpha

bubbles➽ eye color →﹙ Blue
bubbles➽ hair color →﹙ Dirty Blonde
bubbles➽ height →﹙ 5’11”
bubbles➽ weight →﹙ 170 lbs

turtles Women have always been attracted to me and my looks are just one of the many reasons why. I take pride in myself knowing that I look as good as I do with my medium length dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. Of course since I’m Alpha I have to be the strongest wolf and my father drilled that into me from the start so I make sure that when it comes to being in shape I can do anything. I may not be the tallest wolf around but I do know that I’m a mass of muscle and even if you are taller than me I’ll take you down in a heartbeat. I like to keep some hair on my face, makes me feel like when people look at me they think I’m older than I am but that doesn’t really matter to, even if I’m a young Alpha I still know that I’m the best around.

turtles Let’s just say that I’m not the kind of guy that good girls want to hang around. I’ve been known to have my fair share of ladies and I enjoy every second with them, the names just sometimes slip my mind. Since I was a kid people have always called me a troublemaker and I know I am, I enjoy the thrill of doing something first or just doing something dangerous. What fun is there to life if you don’t live it? Prideful, that would be another word to describe me. How others see me is important to me, I can’t have my pack or anyone else’s pack think I’m weak or a softie and that’s gotten a lot harder ever since I saw that beautiful angel in the forest. Gah, why did she have to be there? I could have lived the rest of my life happy with having any woman I wanted whenever I wanted and just being free but now I get these feelings like guilt and shame because she might not like that in me. I’ve slowly been changing myself into someone I think she would like and I haven’t even seen any woman that I find attractive ever since I’ve seen her. She’s screwed up my personality but when I looked at her, I just knew she would make me happier than I’ve ever been.

turtles The day I was born is the day I lost both of my parents. My mother was the only one that actually died but that day I feel like my dad died too. He wasn’t the same without mom, of course I only hear this from the others but I can feel it too. Anyways, what I remember is training and training and more training with some rest…just kidding resting is for the weak. My father trained me from birth to take over his position when he felt I was old enough. I would be up before the sun working hard to make myself stronger and not just physically stronger either he trained my brain, body and emotions to take on the burden of being a leader. During this time I started to develop my troublesome side as well, you can’t have all work and no play. So my reputation started here in the early stages of the life of Luke.

Around the age of 11 I shifted, it wasn’t as early as most of the other early bloomers but it still was early enough for my dad to step up the training. My first shift was painful but I never showed it, my father didn’t have any sympathy for me so I never showed any emotions that he thought were useless and pain happened to be one of those. I took it like a man and didn’t even flinch as my bones moved and I ended up becoming a wolf for the first time. Once it was done I was a red blur of fur, running around and finally seeing something in my dad’s eye that could have been pride in his son but that could have just been happiness for him getting close to retirement. Oh well, from there it was just more training and hunting. Making sure that I knew the forest, knew our lands, heritage, and how to protect everything that I was about to be given. It would take a couple more years but when I was 16 my father made me Alpha and from there I became the best Alpha in the history of our pack. I was still a troublemaker and I still had a different woman with me every night but hey Carpe Diem. My life was happy and simple, we didn’t get attacked by any of the hunters which is a blessing and I’m pretty sure it’s because of how large my pack is that and I’m the leader of it. Who wants to mess with me? Not the hunters!

But that all changed when one of the scouts sensed another wolf on our territory and it was a Greenwich wolf. Being Alpha, I decided to take care of the problem. When I got there I was surprised to find an angel lying on the forest floor, her hair was like gold and her tears just shook my soul. I had never felt this way before but whoever did this to her was going to pay for upsetting her. I watched over her and was mesmerized by her beauty and torn up by her at the same time. Once she was finally, well I guess she was asleep or just passed out; I picked her up and took her back to her pack. She was so broken, I felt like picking her up might just shatter her more. It was hard leaving her alone that night but I had to her Alpha would not be happy if he found me on their turf with one of his wolves in my arms. With her safely in her house and me back on my turf I realized what happened. She was my mate, she was the woman I was meant to end up with and she was the enemy. I couldn’t do it, I couldn’t take her away from her pack and that was the only way this could work out. I was the Alpha of the Shadow Dawn pack, there was no way I could betray my pack so I decided I would stay away from her and keep her safely away from me. Of but destiny had other plans, not so soon after I got a call from our rivals and their Alpha wanted our help with the hunters. I couldn’t say no to this, it was a perfect opportunity to rid the world of our real enemy and secretly I was hoping that the angel I saw would be proud of me for doing this but that is not the reason I gave to my Beta. So he and I are going to that meeting and my wolf is going crazy at the chance to see her again, why is this happening to me?

bubbles➽ wolf form →﹙ You Follow Me

Nebulous Knightturtlesturtlesturtles

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:55 am
User Image

"Do NOT get me angry!"

bubbles➽ full name →﹙ Chase Lane Johnson
bubbles➽ gender →﹙ Male
bubbles➽ age →﹙ 19
bubbles➽ nickname →﹙ Cj

bubbles➽ eye color →﹙ In between of dark and light brown
bubbles➽ hair color →﹙ Black
bubbles➽ height →﹙ 6'2
bubbles➽ weight →﹙ 210

turtles Ever since I could remember I have always been a big guy. Though before I changed I use to be I guess you can say the runt? All of this was before my sister was born. I use to not have muscles I still had my baby fat and everyone would laugh at me for that. When my mom got pregnant with my sister everyone began to notice a change in me. Not long after my mom was pregnant I began to go through this unbearable pain. I knew what it was of course. I was becoming what I was destined to be a wolf. After I changed my father helped me turn back to a human and pulled me in front of a mirror. Right then I knew this would be good, my so called baby fat was gone and there was now muscles. I grew like a bean stock and my once dark and dull brown eyes were in between light and dark brown and my once shoulder length brown hair was not cropped off short.

turtles I am pretty sure I am as bad a** as any wolf can get. I could care less about anyone except those in my pack and my family. I hold a lot of deep hatred for hunters. I have a big temper and anger easily.I have been known to be a jerk and a a** to everyone else. I am very very very protective over my pack.

turtles Me and my little sister grew up in a small town, or community if you want to call it that. There are good things about that and bad things, but no matter what I loved my town its all I really knew when I was growing up. The only downfall was everyone knew everything about each other, and it didn't help that we was all wolves and that the fact. I loved all the attention, all the girls looking at you wanting you. I guess you could say I don't regret anything I ever did.

Before I shifted I went through training so when I finally shifted I would be able to handle the pain and to be prepared for everything. When I found out my mom was pregnant I was surprised that I was going to be a big brother. when they told me they was having a girl I was even more excited. Not long after they told me I shifted. The pain was crazy but the training helped me a lot through it. My father seemed to be so proud when I shifted finally almost like a weight had been lifted off his shoulders.

After a while my little sister was born everyone in the pack was. When my little sister was finally here I got to hold her. Right then and there I knew she needed to be protected and that is what I did. She grew up to be a beautiful teen, she looked a lot like our mother while I looked like my father. When she was little she would always come and watch me train. I was proud to be her big brother then one who she could come to. It feels like just yesterday when my sister shifted. Everyone came running and made sure she was ok. When she finally shifted I remember our father laughing saying she looked like a pup. When I looked over I realized she did.

It wasn't long until we found out my mother was sick and so was my little sister. Not long after we found out we lost my mother and a year later my little sister. My father was in grief that he ended up ending his own life. I didn't know what to do until my best friend Luke found me by the river and took me back to the pack. See me and Luke have been great friends since we was just pups. And it wasn't long until he was alpha of the pack and he made me his beta. I owe my life to him and id give it up to make sure he is safe.

Now he has told me of some pack the Greenwhich that was being targeted now they was forced to join with then enemy of all things. This didn't suit to well with me and I went on a rampage and Luke allowed me to until I was calm enough. Now here I am on my own to this pack that I want no business with.

bubbles➽ wolf form →﹙ W O O F

XxXWhite_Wolfy_GoddessXxXturtlesturtlesturtles

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:51 am
User Image

"I do not wish to only exist; I wish to live."

bubbles➽ full name →﹙ Anne Marie Joy McMillan
bubbles➽ gender →﹙ Female
bubbles➽ age →﹙ Eighteen
bubbles➽ sexuality →﹙ Strait
bubbles➽ nickname →﹙ Trouble

bubbles➽ eye color →﹙ Green-blue
bubbles➽ hair color →﹙ Red
bubbles➽ height →﹙ 5'
bubbles➽ weight →﹙ 109

turtles I have a very petite build, but I keep myself well toned with a rigorous free-running routine. I find that if I keep myself agile and acrobatic, I feel more alive. My small size helps with that a lot, keeping me light in my feet and springy, always bounding back. My striking green eyes look sometimes more blue, depending on the light and what I am wearing at the time, but because desert red hair, it is hard to tell what color they really are. I say they are both, blue and green. There is always a smile on my face, as I tend to take life lightheartedly.

turtles I am a mischief maker by heart. I tend to be a bit sarcastic, but it's all in good fun! I can be really childish. Children know how to have fun, so why shouldn't adults? It's not that I'm naive or anything, I just choose to take things with a bi of sugar. I don't expect anyone to take me very seriously, especially because I don't often take myself seriously. I tend to be a bit of a loner, even in a group, bit I don't know why. It's not like I am unfriendly. I am very friendly, but like I said before, I get into mischief. Maybe that's what detours people from me... Hmm...

turtles I suppose I was born to be different. I did not cry when I was born, I laughed. It was strange, but I like to think it was because I was so happy to have been given life, it overflowed and bubbled out as laughter. I had many brothers, five in total, but they were all older and grew up to leave and do their own thing, joining other packs and what not, each striving to be an alpha of their own. yeah, good luck with that.

Being raise with a bunch of boys, I kind of became one myself, at least in mannerism. From the time I could walk, I was thrashing about in the mud and tearing things apart. When I got old enough to be outside on my own, I pushed my own limits, wanting to find out just what I could do. I found that, if I put my mind to it, and practiced enough, I could do just about anything short of flying. i became obsessed with running. Running, jumping, flipping and swinging and especially climbing. I know it is a strange thing for a wolf, but I just love it! When I climb up high and look over everything, I feel like the world is at my finger tips!

My first shift was when I was twelve, and my parents had warned me of the pain, but it was still unbelievable! I did not scream, but a made a bunch of other weird noises and grunts as I watched the bones in my skin break and mold themselves into entirely new shapes. It was terrifying and fascinating at the same time, and though it was seriously gross, I could not look away. It took a total time of one hour and forty seven minutes for me to change completely, and when it was over, I loved the way I looked as a wolf. My fur was a tan-ish red, almost like sand, and my eyes were just as blue-green as my human eyes.

Now that I can shift, I have even more fun when I run, leaping over obstacles and sprinting to see how fast I can really go. Feeling the wind through my fur is more exhilarating than anything else I have ever tried.

bubbles➽ wolf form →﹙ Just Let Me Live!

Kiyiya Sakuraturtlesturtlesturtles

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:43 pm
User Image

Right now we are alive and in this moment I swear we are infinite.

bubbles➽ full name →﹙ Michael Isaiah Thorn
bubbles➽ gender →﹙ male
bubbles➽ age →﹙ eighteen
bubbles➽ sexuality →﹙ straight
bubbles➽ nickname →﹙ Micah

bubbles➽ eye color →﹙ Dark Brown
bubbles➽ hair color →﹙ Black
bubbles➽ height →﹙ 6'
bubbles➽ weight →﹙ 160

turtles I look how I look I suppose. My hair? Yes it's always been around this length. When I was born I had a full head of hair and so I decided why not grow out these luscious locks? Besides, don't the ladies love a guy with long, dark hair these days? It's got a bit of a curl to it and I never grow it past my shoulders. I should take better care of it but it always looks so good messy in my opinion. I've got these intense dark brown eyes. So dark one could say that they are practically black. I like em. Makes me look more mysterious in my opinion. I've always been on the tall and lanky side. Never bothered me one bit though. Once I changed though I gained a bit of muscle. Not too much but that's completely fine. My wolf's legs are super long as is my body. It makes me look a bit bigger than I actually am. I'm fast. Incredibly fast. Not particularly all that strong but make no mistake, I am definitely hold my own in a fight. My wolf has a long, shaggy black coat. Matches my hair. My eyes are the coolest though. They turn a bright silver.

turtles I like to think of myself as a pretty easy going guy. You know, the type to just not get so worked up about certain situations. The type to look on the brighter side of things without being too unrealistic about my expectations in life. I'm the joker. I can make people laugh but at the same time I can also be a bit annoying about it to some people. Mostly adults who want me to start taking life more seriously. Where's the fun in that? Despite my mostly dominant care-free attitude, I can be serious about some things. One has to be my pack. That natural wolf instinct to protect it's own did not pass by me by any means. Sure I can be a bit more level-headed about it but if anyone hurts my pack, oh I can get mean. Once again though, for the most part, I'm a social butterfly. I get along well with others and am not shy about speaking my mind.

turtles Eight pounds, twelve ounces. Full head of black as night hair and pale skin. It was just the beginning of summer, bright and early in the morning. My two older siblings helped my mother through my birth. My father was away hunting at the time with the Alpha. Didn't matter much though, my mother understood and my brother and sister were only too happy to be a part of the process. Not sure why, I would have found it so gross. Anyway, my mom said that I was the light of her life. I'm sure if my dad weren't so serious he'd say the same thing...at least that's what I like to think. I'm a bundle of joy!

I feel like I was always the oddball growing up. I like old music as well as some more recent tunes. I liked black and white films, old fantasy movies like The Labyrinth. Even the way I styled myself was pretty eclectic. Whereas most kids enjoyed one thing in particular, I loved anything and everything. Growing up I was constantly called things like poser and what not. Because every time someone said that they liked something I just happen to like it as well. Things would have been pretty bad I suppose had it not been for the fact that I didn't really care what others thought of me and for Harlie. We basically grew up together. Since my father was her father's beta and best friend, it was only natural that we got along. Constant playdates were arranged as we were babies and eventually we just sought out each other's company as we grew. She understood me. Even shared some of my interests. I loved being able to see her light up when I showed her a song she would have otherwise never heard of. The way we hung out all the time...I guess it was only a matter of time before people started saying that we would be mates. I never understood the whole mate thing. In my opinion it was just a way to take away your free will. With Harlie...we were young. We were just best friends. We saw no need to complicate things with a relationship.

When I turned 11 years old, I began the change. The pain...oh god that pain. I've never experienced anything like it before. I could literally feel my bones rearranging themselves in my body. I could feel my muscles stretching and contracting. It took all I had to not scream bloody murder. It was scary, mostly because Harlie was there when it happened. When I completed the change, I looked at her worried face with my new silver eyes. I stood up proud and tall. I yipped happily and started to jump around. That was enough to wipe the concern off of her face and she burst into happy laughter. We ran back to the pack house and showed off my wolf. My mother was so ecstatic. My brother was the one who helped me changed back. Looking back...there really was a significant change in my looks. No longer was I the goofy, tall, and lanky kid. I had a toned body. My black hair was so dark it was almost blue and my facial features became more chiseled. I could tell Harlie was impressed. It was apparent by the blush on her face that things wouldn't actually be the same as they once were.

Four years later she also went through the change and...just wow. If I thought she was pretty before, now was drop dead gorgeous. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. It took me a couple of days but I actually did it. I finally asked Harlie to be my girlfriend much to my sister and mother's delight. We were happy. I grew to love and care about her so much. I thought that this happiness would never go away. It was then that I started to believe the whole mate thing. Or at least, I wanted it to be true for Harlie and I.

It was the night just before my eighteenth birthday. We were waiting to see truly if we were meant to be mates. We were having an amazing day so far, we decided to go out to a restaurant so we could be alone when it happened. But then...our waitress came. There was something about her. Something about her that made my wolf stir within me. I couldn't help it. I was curious. I tried my best to focus on Harlie but the waitress kept entering my thoughts. Just as midnight rolled around, the waitress came back with our cheque. I took it from her but not before her hand brushed against mine. The cheque was forgotten as I found myself staring into a pair of the most beautiful green eyes I had ever seen. I knew I had found her. Anne McMillan was my mate. It felt like forever that I stared at her. I heard a sniff that brought me out of my daze and I looked over only to see Harlie running away from the restaurant. Somewhere deep inside...I felt a deep pain and sadness. Guilt coursed through my veins. Why did it have to be this way? I didn't mean to hurt her. Now she acts like I did it on purpose. I don't know what she wants me to do. I only know that I want my best friend back...and she wants nothing to do with me.

bubbles➽ wolf form →﹙ in fin ite

Hatter-RNevermoreturtlesturtlesturtles

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff