marry me, Iggy!(USUK) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uchiha_Kris

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:17 pm
User Image
America and England have their differences, but they do love each other dearly. Alfred loves showing off and showing his affection to his beloved Iggy by pouncing on him every chance he gets. He always all smiles around Arthur and wants to marry Iggy, but doesnt know how to convey his feelings. Will this hero be brave enough to take the plundge?

Profile:
Name: Alfred F. Jones
Position: seme
Pic:
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:53 am
Are you going with the story or just do a story with the two characters?  

wolfpricesslunarr

Gracious Hunter

Uchiha_Kris

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:51 am
wolfpricesslunarr

Well the plot that's written above the profile, yes, with the two characters choosen.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:00 pm
Uchiha_Kris
wolfpricesslunarr

Well the plot that's written above the profile, yes, with the two characters choosen.

Thread or pm's? (i prefer pm's)  

wolfpricesslunarr

Gracious Hunter

Uchiha_Kris

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:27 pm
wolfpricesslunarr
Uchiha_Kris
wolfpricesslunarr

Thread or pm's? (i prefer pm's)

Well, pms I geuss. It doesn't matter to me, really.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:28 pm
would u be willing to do this rp with me even tho your doing it with someone else already? Im in AIT and im trying to get back into rping  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Uchiha_Kris

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:45 pm
Hani Yuuki
would u be willing to do this rp with me even tho your doing it with someone else already? Im in AIT and im trying to get back into rping

Sure. I don't mind! I know how it is Being gone for so long and trying to get into rping again.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:08 pm
Uchiha_Kris
Hani Yuuki

Sure. I don't mind! I know how it is Being gone for so long and trying to get into rping again.

great! thanks! I'll let you start the rp off then cat_3nodding  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Uchiha_Kris

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:35 am
Hani Yuuki

((Okay! blaugh ))
The young blonde nation grinned like an idiot, first thing in the morning at that. He sipped his coffee, continplating if he should wake the brit up. He finally went into the bedroom and gentlly tried to wake England up." Iggy.... Iggy.... Wake up...." He spoke softly, taking note of his cute features.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:19 am
Uchiha_Kris

The island nation, known as Egland, shifted in him sleep as he dream of unicorns and mint bunnys. He opened his eyes when he heard the nickname that only his beloved boyfriend could call him. "Good morning love," he said in his thick British accent. He sat up in the bed, yawning lightly.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Uchiha_Kris

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:44 am
Hani Yuuki
Uchiha_Kris

The island nation, known as Egland, shifted in him sleep as he dream of unicorns and mint bunnys. He opened his eyes when he heard the nickname that only his beloved boyfriend could call him. "Good morning love," he said in his thick British accent. He sat up in the bed, yawning lightly.

"How ya feeling today, baby? Sorry if I was too rough last night." Alfred asked. Last night had been their first time, it was a night of a lot of firsts to say the least.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:50 am
Uchiha_Kris
Hani Yuuki
Uchiha_Kris

"How ya feeling today, baby? Sorry if I was too rough last night." Alfred asked. Last night had been their first time, it was a night of a lot of firsts to say the least.

"I'm just a little sore, but last night was wonderful," Arthur said, thinking about what they did. He smiled sweetly, and leaned up to give Alerd a quick kiss.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Uchiha_Kris

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:58 pm
Hani Yuuki
Uchiha_Kris
Hani Yuuki
Uchiha_Kris

"I'm just a little sore, but last night was wonderful," Arthur said, thinking about what they did. He smiled sweetly, and leaned up to give Alerd a quick kiss.

Alfred smiled, kissing back," breakfast is made if you want any." He took another sip of coffee and gave his idiot grin. The blonde was happy that his lover was feeling okay. But now that that doorway is open, Alfred will have to learn to control himself.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:25 pm
Uchiha_Kris
Hani Yuuki
Uchiha_Kris
Hani Yuuki
Uchiha_Kris

Alfred smiled, kissing back," breakfast is made if you want any." He took another sip of coffee and gave his idiot grin. The blonde was happy that his lover was feeling okay. But now that that doorway is open, Alfred will have to learn to control himself.

Arthur smiled to himself, crawl out of their bed. Sliding his British flag boxers on, he picked up Alfred's large nightshirt to wear. "What did you make?" He asked, tucking his hair behind his ear as he walked into the kitchen.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Uchiha_Kris

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:07 pm
Hani Yuuki

"Bacon and eggs." Alfred answered. He went to the kitchen in his large new york apartment. He wasn't all particular on how the kitchen looked, but it was always clean becuase he hardly used it.  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff