Welcome to Gaia! ::

Animelicious

Back to Guilds

Like Anime? Like to role-play? Like yaoi/yuri? Well then, stop by Animelicious! 

Tags: Anime, Role-play, Video games, Yaoi, Yuri 

Reply ❥Role-Play
The Depths of Darkness Original (OPEN and ACCEPTING) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NekoAnimeLuv
Captain

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:13 pm

Yu Yu Hakusho
Ƭɧҽ Ɗҽρʈɧʂ σϝ Ɗαrƙɳҽʂʂ

It's been 3 years since Yusuke fought in the last Tournament and came back to the living world. Everyone has been living there lives going from day to day. During the 3 years, Yusuke and Keiko got married, Kurama finished school in the living world and found a job as a doctor, Hiei was a guard in the demon world and Kuwabara finished school as well and began working. Koenma was still trying to find a new detective and Botan still visited Yusuke and the others occasionally. Yusuke decided to move in to Genki's place with Keiko, Yukina was still living with Genki as well. Genki died a year later due to old age. Everyone was really sad when she passed, eventually they moved on but, never forgot her. After that everything went quiet and normal.

Until one day when a group of demons from the demon world came through to the living world and began attacking the humans. Some demons didn't want to attack the humans and in fact lived among them. Some Humans joined the demons to help destroy the living world. Who will stop them? Will Yusuke and the boys stop them? If they can't who will?

The choice is yours be on the good side or evil side?

Official Yu Yu Hakusho Characters:
Yusuke Urameshi
Kazuma Kuwabara
Kurama Youko/ Shuichi Minamino
Hiei Jaganashi Taken by Tamul-chan9090
Koenma
Botan
Yukina JaganashiTaken by Hetalia Fangirly
Keiko Yukimura
Rinku
Chu
Toya
Jin
Shishiwakamaru
Suzuki

Demon OC's
№ ⓵ Keta by NekoAnimeLuv
№ ⓶ Ethan by OceanEyedKitsune
№ ⓷
№ ⓸
№ ⓹
№ ⓺

Human OC's
№ ⓵ Rome by Pokeriio
№ ⓶ Leon Wolf I Am Alucard Hellsing
№ ⓷
№ ⓸
№ ⓹
№ ⓺

Profile Skeleton

Character's Name:
Username:
Race:
Personality:
Appearance(s):
Weapons:
Powers:
Their Life:
Other:
Parents:

Max of 3 characters

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:57 pm
Accepted Profiles

NekoAnimeLuv
User ImageUser Image

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════╗
✖ Keta Malker ✖

Username: NekoAnimeLuv

Name: Kirsty Hotari/ Keta Malker

Race: Vampire

Weight: 125

Height: 5' 5"

Hair Color: Blonde with black underneath

Eye Color: Brown then turns red

Personality: Kind, friendly, happy, good sense of humor and bubbly.

Appearance(s): She has blonde hair with black underneath
that goes past her shoulders. Is very fair has brown eyes that
turn red when she turns into her vampire form.

Weapons: Scythe and has a small dagger usually attached to her thigh

Powers: Speed, the ability to jump extremely high and can control
a limited amount of ice power.

Their Life: (WIP)

Other: nope.

Parents: Caroline and James Marker
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Pokeriio

User Image

Name: Rome
Race: Human... Or so he says

Personality: Brave, Sarcastic, Blunt/Rude, Self Centred, Strong Will
Appearance: Wears a blue collar shirt with a white tie. He wears a black suit with a thin sliver cross pinned to it. He is often seen with a small cigar and white rose.

Weapons: A /unusual/ pistol
Their Life: Little is known about Rome. People say he's one of the most powerful mafia leaders there is and even dominates demons when they entered the human world...

Other: Rome is a major sweet-tooth
Parents: Unknown
Crush: No one

I Am Alucard Hellsing
Picture:User Image
Name: Leon Wolf
Race: human
Personality: hard to approach and even harder to talk to. even the prince of the netherworld fears him, but he is dedicated to his work as a spirit detective.
Weapons: spirit gun, spirit sword, and spirit gauntlets
Their Life: what's there to tell? he's dead.

Hetalia Fangirly
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Yukina Jaganashi
Race: Ice Apparition
Personality: Yukina, unlike many ice apparitions, is very kind-hearted and polite, although a bit naive. Because of her upbringing, she is oblivious to Kuwabara's romantic feelings towards her, finding his flirting to be humorous. Despite this, she cares deeply for him and enjoys his company.

Yukina also appears very curious about the identity of her brother and is determined to find him. She is a very caring person and loves nature. Despite being taken prisoner and used as a "gem producer" by Gonzo Tarukane, she didn't allow it to affect her opinion of humans, remarking that she enjoys being around them.

Over time, Yukina distanced herself from her people. She felt that the Ice Maidens had grown cynical and emotionless as a race, remarking that their hearts were as "frozen" as their homeland.
Weapons: Ice Manipulation
Other Powers: Healing & Crying Hiruseki Stones

OceanEyedKitsune
Picture: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Ethan Galligar
Race: Devil
Personality: Cold, Calm, Brave, Thoughtful
Weapons: Claws, an Uchigatana, and a set of throwing knives.
Other Powers: Controls lesser demons and controls the darkness flame.

NekoAnimeLuv
Captain

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

NekoAnimeLuv
Captain

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:54 pm
Keikoya

I Am Alucard Hellsing

I will start if we get at least two more people.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:53 pm
OceanEyedKitsune

Hetalia Fangirly

I Am Alucard Hellsing

Okay are we ready to start? biggrin  

NekoAnimeLuv
Captain

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Hetalia Fangirly

Kindly Sweetheart

10,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:41 am
NekoAnimeLuv
OceanEyedKitsune

Hetalia Fangirly

I Am Alucard Hellsing

I am if you guys are!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:04 pm
yum_bacon ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ yum_burger
❝ My old account was'IQuitSoBye'. So I'll use the character I posted up here.
Herp derp. ❞

yum_coldone ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ yum_strawberry
User Image

bitches on me D

Fashionable Poster

NekoAnimeLuv
Captain

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:33 pm
Hetalia Fangirly
NekoAnimeLuv
OceanEyedKitsune

Hetalia Fangirly

I Am Alucard Hellsing

I am if you guys are!

Pokeriio

Okay then let's start the rp razz  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:26 pm
User ImageUser Image
✖ Keta Malker ✖

'My, my, what look at what's become of the living world. To think the boy who was stupid enough to get rid of the barrier. What an idiot he was. He pretty much sentenced the living world and all of the humans to there demise. The poor living world didn't know what was coming to them.' Keta thought as she sat in a window sill at her apartment.

She was staring out onto the street where there was a couple humans running quickly as they could to not be seen. Keta looked around the street and seen a couple of humans with guns and knives. 'Hm, must be stocking up on weapons.It's to stuffy in here I guess I should go out and get some fresh air. But I'll have to be careful because not a lot of humans ask if your a good demon or and evil demon. Shoot first ask questions later.'

Keta got up and walked down the stairs and came out to the street.Keta took a deep breath. The air reeks of blood and gun powder. 'I'm dying for fresh blood. I guess I have to go find some human unarmed or alone.' Just then a human boy about 18 came running to Keta. "Miss are you alright? Do you want to come with me I'm going to a safe house?" He asked with a worried tone'Or you know dinner could just walk up to me..' She thought.

"Oh I'm okay I've been hiding in my apartment from those horrible creatures! I haven't ate anything for a week, I'm dying for food!" She said pretending to be weak and frail. She stumbled and fell into him. "Woah okay we'll get you some food come let's go!" He said but before he could leave she stopped and pulled him.

"But why do I have to go if my food is right in front of me?" She said. "W-Wha-" Before he could finish his sentence Keta had already sunken her fangs into his neck. The boy tried to raise his gun but he had been but into a trance like state by the bite. After about 2 minutes she stopped. She dragged his body into the apartment and hid him somewhere safe.

"Hmmmnnn wha-" He said as he slowly regained consciousness. "Don't worry I only take what I need and that's not much. Your safe for now." She said as she began to walk out of the room.

"Wait why didn't you kill me?" He asked with a confused expression. "What good would that do me to kill a human? You humans provide my food, so why would I kill you?" She said as she left.

She began to walk and walk till she found herself at a park. It was quiet, too quiet. She shrugged it off and took a seat on the bench and pulled out a book from the bag she was carrying. She began to read and slipped out of the current reality.

NekoAnimeLuv
Captain

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

bitches on me D

Fashionable Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:18 pm
User Image
█████ Rome █████
" A job is a job. Do it or get out. "

A loud yawn escaped the bored man's mouth. Today wasn't his day.
After hearing about the barrier that separated demons and humans was down, the humans began attacking the demons without even thinking straight. This included half of Rome's men. Being the idiots they where they decided to attack a angered demon that was clearly 10x stronger than them when it entered their territory. Not all demons where bad. But some silly humans couldn't see that.
Now, here was Rome, sitting in his office chair while scribbling down information that didn't matter to anyone else but him. What was he going to do now? He needed men to help build weapons and then sell it then ship em'. Hiring demons could work. But seeing the increase of demon attacks, it was out of the question. Maybe look for people on the street who needed somewhere to go? Those people where the most easiest to hire... If they weren't already slaughtered by demons...
Frustrated, Rome bite down on his tongue. He needed a smoke ASAP. But he knew he had to quit. 'Damages your health'.
"Damn, Yosuke bring me a beer!" yelled Rome, gripping his pen too hard that it snapped in two. A few mintues passed and a boy no younger than 17 came in with a silver tray that carried a glass of cold beer.
"Sorry to keep you waiting, Sir" the boy said, placing the tray down in front of Rome. Nodding the boy off, Yosuke bowed and rushed off, closing the door behind him.
Watching the fuzz of the beer in front of him, Rome sighed. Life truly did suck. You can't control what happens when it already happened. Rome just wished he had super powers of some sort to go back and stop his idiots from attacking that demon. Not like he liked them anyway. He just wanted someone to do his dirty work. How was he supposed to work with only 100 men?
Taking one last sigh, Rome stretched his hand out to grab the glass, the coolness of the drink sending shivers down his back. Ah, a nice cool beer to calm down the nerves. Bringing the glass up to his lips, Rome-
"Sir! 50 of our men have been destroyed!" Yosuke, the boy from before, yelled while he bragged into Rome's office, making the man spill his drink all over his suit.
Life truly sucked.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:34 pm
Hetalia Fangirly

I Am Alucard Hellsing

Pokeriio

OceanEyedKitsune

User ImageUser Image
✖ Keta Malker ✖

As she was reading she was startled by loud piercing screams and the immense power that was coming from one or more demons. She sighed putting her book back in her bag. The screams began to get louder and sounded closer.'What is with all the noise?' she thought to herself. She decided she'd help them if they direly needed it. Keta kept walking and trying to locate the source of this immense power.

Keta finally found it she watched from the shadows as a very big and strong looking demon was being attacked by humans. The humans would just be killed off within seconds. Keta studied the demon to see if she could tell who or what he was.

She was interrupted by humans asking her to tell there boss named Rome to send reinforcements. She just nodded an d asked where he was. The human pointed to the tower a few blocks away. She nodded again and ran to it. 'How sad there little resistance will be futile against that demon. He's too strong for humans with no spirit energy to take on.'

Keta arrived at the building, she opened the door and walked in walked over to the secretary. "Excuse me, what floor was Mr. Rome on?" She gave Keta a very unfriendly look and comment. "Mr. Rome doean't have time for little girls like you, so just leave. He's very busy." Keta smirked as she flashed her red eyes and smirked showing her fangs. "I don't think you want to get on my bad side human considering I'm one of the nice ones. Now tell me what floor he's on before I drink your blood till there is nothing left but, a shriveled corpse."

The secretary's mood did a 180 when she seen Keta's face. She told her what floor he was on and Keta went over to the elevator and went up to his floor. Keta was greeted by a boy. "Uh hello. Are you here to see Rome?" "That I am. Where is he?" The boy nodded. "Right, right this way miss." He opened the door to reveal a very rich looking office. "Rome, uh a lady is here to see you." Keta stepped past the boy and mouthed thank you. He nodded before he closed the door and left. Keta stood there and looked around the room with her eyes.

NekoAnimeLuv
Captain

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

bitches on me D

Fashionable Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:04 pm
User Image
█████ Rome █████
" A job is a job. Do it or get out. "

Cursing under his breath, Yosuke left within a second, afraid what his boss was going to do. Once Rome was angered, there wasn't much hope left.
"F*cking idiots, all of THEM! I TOLD THEM I'LL HANDLE THOSE GOD DAMN DEMONS" the man roared and stood up, spilling even more of his beer onto his suit without realizing it. Angry at everything, Rome threw the glass of beer onto the floor, the glass smashing into a millions pieces. That just made him more upset."F*cking 50? I already lost 100 f*cking men!" slamming his hand onto the desk. Everything shook in the room, the desk making a crack noise under Rome's clenched fist. "YOSUKE, TELL THEM TO RETREAT. NOW!"
There was no answer beyond his office door but he knew the boy would do his bidding.
Trying his best to calm down, Rome looked down at his suit. A large portion of his chest was wet, the scent of beer lingering. He let out a few more curses before taking a cloth from one of his drawers, dabbing his suit gently.
"I'll go to the pits of hell to find those idiots and punish them myself" he whispered under his breath.
Seeing that the stain wasn't as noticeable as before, Rome took his seat and stared at the hole in his desk. 'Need to get that fixed... and that cleaned up' his eyes looked away from the desk to the floor with the shards of broken glass. He'll have to call Yosuke for that.
"YOSUKE! Come here!" his voice boomed for the boy who poked his head from behind the door.
"Y-yes s-sir" Yosuke stuttered, a mixed emotion of fear and nervousness on the boys face. "Clean that up and order a new cherry wood desk with the golden knobs. This desk serves no more purpose for me. Also, fetch me a new suit. Go" he waved the boy off who quickly entered his office and cleaned the broken glass and wiped the yellow liquid off the marble floor, hurrying off to complete the rest of the orders.
"At least someone in this god damn building is useful."
Rome was about to close his eyes to relax but that was quickly interrupted by a knock at the door and Yosuke's voice following after, which he couldn't hear properly. At first Rome thought he had fetched his suit. If the boy did then damn was he quick about it. But instead of his suit Yosuke had brought a woman in without his permission. Before Rome could even ask Yosuke the meaning of this, the boy rushed off in a hurry.
'Take back what I said earlier. Everyone in this god damn building is useless to me'.
Rubbing his forehead, Rome looked at the woman who was looking around his office. "What do you want? Make it quick. I don't have time for a damn tea party."

❥Role-Play

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff