Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Anime, Manga & More
So after all this time.... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have a favorite kind of anime?
  mecha
  romantic
  spice of life
  mind bending
  horror
  shonen
  other ^^
View Results

Blackdragon0228

Timid Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:04 pm
I have finally discovered my favorite kind of anime. I love anime in its entirety really. I'll watch all kinds. But I finally realized that my favorite, is the kind of anime thats mind bending and twisted.

Something that starts off sweet and innocent but gets more and more sad and plot twisting as it goes. Im not so sure what that says about me really ^^; but theres a crazy joy i get from watching JUST how much something can make me care about its characters and kill them mercilessly once ive grown to like them. then wrap it all up by explaining why it was all necessary and have an explaination to why each thing happened as it did.

makes me all fuzzy inside....once im done crying that is ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:10 am
so do you have any anime suggestions that fits your description?

i like the (semi)perverted ones XP ...i like the jokes and sarcastic remarks with those ones.
big boobs and nose bleeds. lol.

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Blackdragon0228

Timid Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:26 am
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
so do you have any anime suggestions that fits your description?

i like the (semi)perverted ones XP ...i like the jokes and sarcastic remarks with those ones.
big boobs and nose bleeds. lol.

Why yes i do ^_^

-Madoka Magica
-School days
-Shuffle
-Angel Beats

Some really good ones there. They make you care in one way or another and the craziness goes down and the saddest things happen. School Days is particularly hard to watch though. I feel obligated to warn anybody i recommend to watch it. Its sick. it gets worse and worse as the story goes and you don't know how it can get ANY worse but it always gets there. it starts off so innocent but it gets so twisted that when I watched it I was depressed for the rest of the day. But it makes you care and dashes your dreams. all in a mere 12 episodes.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:49 pm
Blackdragon0228

Why yes i do ^_^

-Madoka Magica
-School days
-Shuffle
-Angel Beats

Some really good ones there. They make you care in one way or another and the craziness goes down and the saddest things happen. School Days is particularly hard to watch though. I feel obligated to warn anybody i recommend to watch it. Its sick. it gets worse and worse as the story goes and you don't know how it can get ANY worse but it always gets there. it starts off so innocent but it gets so twisted that when I watched it I was depressed for the rest of the day. But it makes you care and dashes your dreams. all in a mere 12 episodes.

think School Days is actually one on my list. :3 and no need to warn me. i'm sick and twisted myself. ^^

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Blackdragon0228

Timid Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:51 pm
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
Blackdragon0228

Why yes i do ^_^

-Madoka Magica
-School days
-Shuffle
-Angel Beats

think School Days is actually one on my list. :3 and no need to warn me. i'm sick and twisted myself. ^^

Then u will enjoy that one XD  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:53 pm
Blackdragon0228

Then u will enjoy that one XD

good.
and now that i look at the rest of the list i think those other ones are on my list as well. :3
i love watching good anime.

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Ginhi~kun
Vice Captain

Fashionable Autobiographer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:29 am
I would then suggest Gantz. It's excellent, though I can't speak for the anime, but the manga is superb.
I pretty much like everything so long as it doesn't suck.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:53 am
Ginhi~kun
I would then suggest Gantz. It's excellent, though I can't speak for the anime, but the manga is superb.
I pretty much like everything so long as it doesn't suck.

Ya know i started reading that before cuz Ive heard it was AWESOME and I got only so far before I had to stop because I was in school at the time and every time when I wanted to read it was in school around people and u know just how much naked time there is in that lol it was unsafe so i kinda fell off of it and never picked it back up again  

Blackdragon0228

Timid Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Threadmaster 200

Ginhi~kun
Vice Captain

Fashionable Autobiographer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:57 am
Blackdragon0228
Whelp it's online ya know. Seeing naked people and violence from the comfort of your own home = win.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:11 am
Ginhi~kun
Blackdragon0228
Whelp it's online ya know. Seeing naked people and violence from the comfort of your own home = win.

Very very true XD  

Blackdragon0228

Timid Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Threadmaster 200

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:52 pm
Have you seen Paprika? Its basically a Pre "inception"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:33 am
Sagebomb

dear god this was ever ago XD lol but yes i have i love it so much.  

Blackdragon0228

Timid Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Threadmaster 200

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:40 am
Blackdragon0228
Sagebomb

2006...less than a decade XD. Compared to say the epicness of Grave of the Fireflies which was 88.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:04 am
Sagebomb
Blackdragon0228
Sagebomb

2006...less than a decade XD. Compared to say the epicness of Grave of the Fireflies which was 88.

actually i mean id let that replay sit for ages XD since i havent been on gaia in a long while. BUT ur right that was less than a decade lol it kind of does feel longer somehow. and i never saw that movie though i do know about it. very very sad movie from what i understand. its on my list of things to watch.  

Blackdragon0228

Timid Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Threadmaster 200

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:30 am
Blackdragon0228

actually i mean id let that replay sit for ages XD since i havent been on gaia in a long while. BUT ur right that was less than a decade lol it kind of does feel longer somehow. and i never saw that movie though i do know about it. very very sad movie from what i understand. its on my list of things to watch.

Oh XD, didnt seem that long to me, but then months seem to blur togather so *shrugs*

Indeed, its a very important movie for anime. One that all anime lovers should see regardless of thier preferred genres.  
Anime, Manga & More

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff