Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Welcome to Purgatory...[Profiles]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChickenBear

Greedy Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:32 pm
RP

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:17 pm
User Image

Hello there, welcome to Purgatory. Hey what's your name? C.D Really? I think your lying ChickenBear Well okay then. come'on I'll show you around C.D, This is embarrassing but are you a Male! Okay sorry, I didn't mean to offend you jeez, How old are you anyway? 22 Hey you know what, you should join Twilight's Their a little off but I'm sure you'll fit right in. Hey what skills do you have? Boxing(fighting style)/ Free running/ Mechanical and Engineering knowledge Wow you're really talented, I don't really know much about you feel like sharing?

I don't really remember anything about myself, l remember the initials C.D but not my actual name, I've had a few flashbacks showing some stuff I can do like boxing and when faced with and engine I can fix it, I can't remember the names of the parts but I know how to fix it.

Apparently it isn't normal to lose your memory when coming to Purgatory so I guess I'm a seperate case, almost straight after I woke up in Purgatory I was dragged off to a big building and met a man called the CareTaker, he wanted to know about my amnesia and I told him, after I told him everything I could he dropped me out the window from his office on the top floor, that's when I learnt that I couldn't die, soon there after these people calling themselves Twilight came and helped me out, since then I've been tagging along with them helping them where I can.

You know I'm starting to like you, hmm hey did you know you can buy anything here even powers, if you got one what would it be? The power to fly Yeah that would be cool, well I guess that concludes our tour of Purgatory, see you around.

ChickenBear

Greedy Seeker

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces