Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Monster [[profiles]]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:36 pm
User Image

What would you do if
you were wandering through the forest
and stumbled upon a house?
What would you do
if you were told
you could never leave?
What will you do
when you find out why?

Welcome to the Monster House

Roleplayxxxxxxxxxx Profiles

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:12 pm
User Image

omnomnomIDENTITY

BIRTH NAME Taylor Listette Jennings

CODE NAME Tay

AGE eighteen

GENDER female

HEIGHT 5'6''

WEIGHT 126 lbs.

DETAILSnomomnom

French, English, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, American NATIONALITY

human SPECIES

Dancing since age 4, gymnastics since age 2, piano and harp since age 7, elementary, middle school, in high school. SCHOOLING

Piano, Harp and Flute. Italian, Spanish, English. Gymnast and Dancer. Flexible, fast runner, long stamina. SKILLS

omnomnomBASICS

PERSONALITY I'm pretty nice, I tell the truth, make people laugh, have this whole great leader complex going on, I love being in front, when I know everyone, if I don't, then I tend to shy in the back. I also tend to be flirty, even when I don't try, what can I say, I love guys as friends. Once you get to know me, I never shut up. It's very different when I'm mad though, I become fiery and outspoken, impulsive and sarcastic, and just flat out rude. It's not really easy to make me mad, but it still happens, I can't really control my temper really well. Also, after I've been hurt, I get really reckless, not caring about anything I do, which unfortunately means I kinda become a whore, and do dangerous things.

BIOGRAPHY My life? Wow, theres a story, let me tell you. Yes, I have the whole sob story thing, but why bore you with boring facts about my jail bird dad and drunk mom? Nope, I'll tell you about my awesome older brother, and all the fun we had. See, my brother basically raised me, he taught me a lot, even though he was only three years older than me. As he got older, he got pulled into the party life of a teenager, and me along with him, since he didn't want to keep me at home with our great and loving mom (can you sense the sarcasm?). Well, I had fun at those parties, and let me tell you, what happens up in the cabins, stays up in the cabins. I loved my days up at the cabins, the major party spot. Eventually I got into high school, and I was more grown up. I set some standers, broke rules, all that normal teenager jazz.

It was a rainy nasty time when my brother went off to join the Army. He was 19, and it was something he'd wanted to do since he was a kid. He'd waited a year to go, and I finally convinced him. It was hard, my dad was just getting out of jail, and my brother didn't want me alone with the evil duo, but I was 16, and I told him I could handle it. He finally caved.

When my father got back he decided to move us to a new town, some old colonial place that was really big on the founders, which, I found out, one of them was an ancestor of mine, it was my father's home town. It really didn't impress me much though.

A year has gone by now, and I've made some friends, but there hasn't been a day that has gone by yet that I don't miss my brother and pray to move out. Life is hard with my "parents".

-AngelusVindemia-

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:31 pm
User Image

omnomnomIDENTITY

BIRTH NAME Jaclyn Alaska Roads

CODE NAME Jack or Alaska

AGE 274 Eighteen

GENDER Flirty female

HEIGHT 5"0'

WEIGHT 100 lbs

DETAILSnomomnom

Irish, 1/16 German, Asian, and Russian. A mutt really. NATIONALITY

Faerie, more specifically Sylph SPECIES

Private School in Ireland for my entire life.. SCHOOLING

I know Russian, French, German and Gaelic. Can play piano, and violin and some guitar. Can paint and draw. Can read 300 plus words a minute. Can fly using my wings that disappear when not in use. And I can cast the occasional spell here and there. Being an air faerie, I have some control over the wind and you can tell when I'm mad. . SKILLS

omnomnomBASICS

PERSONALITY In a word? Fiery. My hair matches my personality. Yeah, I'm kinda on the quiet side and I don't do well with other women. I was raised around boys and even now I'm so used to being around guys that it's almost hard for me to be around girls. It isn't impossible. I'm not shy, just quiet. I don't see the need to make a fool out of myself with useless chatter. I tend to let others do the talking for me. If I'm comfortable enough around you, I will talk. And i'll talk a lot. Almost too much. I'm also a bit of a prankster. I love tricking people. Because when you live in a house in the middle of the woods, with only two guys to keep you company, you gotta make your own entertainment.

BIOGRAPHY I was born 274 years ago. I hate admitting my age, but for this I will. I was born in Ireland, near the coast. You can still hear it somewhat in my accent. After I was born, my mother disappeared. I had never seen her and all I can remember of her is bright red hair. I was raised by my father. He was a fisher man. He was a hard, tough, cold man. But he raised me with all the gentleness you would expect. I was nothing like a girl was supposed to be. I ran through the glades and swamps, catching fireflies and chasing weird bug. Sometimes, I would think my feet were lifting off the ground. Little did I know they were. I played with the wind, made it help daddy fish in his boat so far out there in the water. And I would make the wind bring him back to me.

There was one time the wind failed me. A rough storm had come in. I was I think 10? Anyway, I sat in our cottage by the sea, praying with all my little heart that daddy would come back soon. I hated storms. Hated them with a passion. I was scared and I didn't know what I really could do with my power over wind. My father was lost at sea. His small ship withstood the storm, because it didn't wash up on shore, like the others did. But the wind had carried his little ship away. No one knew where, so no one went after him. Just prayed he would be led back. I didn't see my dad again. I lived on my own for a few years, tending our garden and even going fishing myself when I needed extra money to live. Those years were all a blur. I was eighteen when my life changed again. I was walking through town one day. It was windy and I could feel the playfulness of it as it circled me, lifting my skirts here and there. There was a little boy on a roof. He was chasing a cat it would seem. He fell. And I caught him. Mid air. I looked behind me, seeing the wings, hearing the people gasp. I was screwed at that moment. The wind was circling me helping me down with the boy. After that, the lightning bug turned into people and they told me what I was. And they taught me what I needed.

And that was the last time I had seen that town. I still missed my town by the sea, on the coast of Ireland. I moved town every few years after that. I didn't get close to anyone. Till I met the boys. One was a demon and the other was a vampire. They stumbled upon the house I had found a few years earlier. I placed an enchantment on it to make it so if you were looking for it, you would never find it. And this was our home. This is what we called home.

Lillith Rose 23

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:04 pm
User Image

omnomnomIDENTITY

BIRTH NAME Jade Lillith Jorsen

CODE NAME Jayjay

AGE Nineteen

GENDER Female

HEIGHT 5’1”

WEIGHT 110 lbs

DETAILSnomomnom

Russian with some Korean NATIONALITY

Human SPECIES

Ballet from age 9-13, regular schooling, dual-enrollment online classes for English and History SCHOOLING

Russian, Voice, Track Runner, Drawing SKILLS

omnomnomBASICS

PERSONALITY A-about me? Oh, well, I’m kind of/sort of/extremely shy, well at least that’s what others see. I actually like being around people. Even when I’m quiet and reading or drawing, I enjoy the wonderful feel of just being around people. It keeps you from feeling alone and helps you to learn about them. I’m rather insightful in that way, well at least I think so. I like to be there to listen to others as I’m only ever good with finding my words when it’s not about me. I’m still not quite sure what to think about myself so I’ll just take every day as it comes and enjoy. I want others to do the same so I try to be nice and helpful. I don’t like confrontation so I try to stay out of it. Even if I dislike someone, I tend to just remove myself from the area or keep it in. I’ll listen to most anyone, but I always hold in my own worries and troubles – better not to bother anyone. Still, I’ll be there if anyone needs me, at least I’ll try.

BIOGRAPHY When I was two, I had a younger brother born with severe autism, so I was kind of put on the backburner when it came to my parents concern and attention. I was okay with it, though, I think, maybe . . . probably not really, though. By the time it was too late to do much, they realized that they hadn’t helped me develop social skills, but I guess they couldn’t have known since I never told them. When I was nine, my aunt had put me in ballet with her daughter, but that was about the extent of my socialization. I was always the quite girl in school. When I moved into high school, I somehow managed to make a few friends and for that, I’m really happy. I don’t know if they always notice when I’m there, but I’m fine with that. I just enjoy the company.

Hikari Bunni Tenshi

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:07 pm
User Image

omnomnomIDENTITY

BIRTH NAME Jacques Fitch Eligos

CODE NAME "Jack"

AGE 383 years 20 years

GENDER Male

HEIGHT 6"2

WEIGHT 175lbs

DETAILSnomomnom

French NATIONALITY

Demon SPECIES

Studied Parkour since he was a child, Independent Study in various topics (Psychology, history, Literature, Science and Philosophy) SCHOOLING

English, French, and German, Violin, Long Stamina due to Parkour training, eyes change color to light gray whenever his powers activates, He has the ability to make people believe that their fears are becoming real. However only if one thinks of their fear can he use this ability. SKILLS

omnomnomBASICS

PERSONALITY In one simple word Jack is, Manipulative. He likes making people do things that they normally wouldn't. Being a demon Jack is selfish, he thinks only of himself first. So thinking of others is not a trait he is often acquainted with. If he helps another one can be sure it is for selfish gain. However Jack is not an angry person he prefers cold revenge to an angry reaction to anything. Generally Jack enjoys being somewhat of a prankster but you'd never see him laugh loudly, instead his pranks are more of cruel jokes. Then again he's a demon would you expect a demon to say a knock knock joke?

BIOGRAPHY Jacques was born in a quaint French country house. However that's not where his life began. In truth he was a demon that took over the body of a mortal. The parents had no idea and once Jacques grew of age and came into his powers he left. Moving to Paris and around the world terrifying people and generally torturing those he found entertaining to attack. When he finally grew weary of that life he moved to this area. Jacques rather enjoyed spending time with other supernatural beings like himself. Not to mention making the locals believe the house and the woods were haunted was a specialty of his power. Hence why the lore is never told the same. Some fear ghosts, other fear monsters. Fear is universal but how it takes hold of you is all up to the individual.

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:47 am
↯ ✧ Ҟαɭє ✧ ↯
User Image
↯ ✧ Cαєɭɨʉs ✧ ↯
User Image

omnomnomIDENTITY

BIRTH NAME Caelius Thanatos Razvan

CODE NAME Kale

AGE 1031 but my appearance is that of a 21 year old.

GENDER Gentlemen

HEIGHT Six foot four inches

WEIGHT 137 lbs.

DETAILSnomomnom

Italian and Transylvanian NATIONALITY

Demon SPECIES

I have been attending different colleges and universities for hundreds of years now. From scientology, to psychology, to art, to music, to literature, and language. Learning and studying humans is a hobby of mine. They never cease to amaze me and I find them enticing. Being over one thousand years old I've had plenty of time for knowledge SCHOOLING

I can speak all languages as I have had sufficent time to learn them what with being alone as long as I was. As far as instruments go, I can pick up on hem quite easily but my favorites include piano, violin, and guitar. I am no good at sports for they never interested me. As far as abilities go I am fast. I can phase if I so wish it. Invisibility is a trait as well. If I wish not to be seen, you will not see me. I can control fire, and I can inflict searing pain on anyone I wish at any point without more than a flick of the wrist. SKILLS

omnomnomBASICS

PERSONALITY When I am in control of myself I am very caring and respectful. I do everything I can to help those who are in need of it. I aman apt listener and I do what I can to give advice to those who seek it from me. I don't judge others for their past offenses, and I like to accept those for who they are, hence why I would be so terrible to take my fther's position in Hell. I do have a temper. That is my major downfall. When I become stressed, frustrated, scared, angry, sad, anything negtive, my human like appearance diminishes and I become my true form of Caelius. It is hard for me to think straight when my appearance changes. My hidden identity is revealed and it is easier or me to be tracked. My anger can spike and occasionally I lose control of my power, destroying or hurting anything or anyone in my path. Once the anger or negative energy subsides, I take my human form back and come back to, realizing the damage that I've caused. It isn't easy. I am a monster. I am the creature Hell created.

BIOGRAPHY I was born to destroy, diminish, and destruct. I was created to be a weapon for my father, the Devil himself. I am still heir to the throne to Hell, though it is something I do not wish to have. His plans went awry because I found no interest in his work. I fled from Hell and have been undetectable ever since as long as I can remain in my human form. When I switch to demon form, I am detectable in a sense. After fleeing, I moved from place to place, living alone, and trying to control my power. Control and conceal. When I thought I had it down, I met a beautiful young French girl. We fell in love though it ended in destruction because of me. Since then I kept away from mortal beings. They are too fragile, and don't live half as long as I'd like them to. After my thousand year mark, I built a house and put a barrier around it concealing it from anyone who may be looking for it, or any intruder period if I refuse to allow them in. This of course helps with trackers. They can detet me but cannot reach me.
I grew lonely after a few more years and decided to try and offer my help to those who needed it. I came across the few immortals that reside with me now. I saved their lives at one point and took them in. I protect them against their enemies, and they provide me company. We live harmoniously together, so far. I have had this house for nearly thirty years. As of late I have grown quiet and introverted. I fear I will be forever alone lost in darkness, so I am attempting to create a formula that can change mortals into immortals. I just need to finish the formula and find mortals willing to test it. I am torn though. Is there even anyone who would sacrifice everything they had for immortality? Of course if they ended up being a pain there would be ways to destroy them but to watch everything and everyone you love die...my apologies! I didn't mean to lose my train of thought. Anyway, that is that!

LynzInspired

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:05 pm
User Image

omnomnomIDENTITY

BIRTH NAME Dominic Ross Vanity

CODE NAME Dom or Dominic

AGE 21

GENDER Male

HEIGHT 6 foot 2

WEIGHT 128 lbs

DETAILSnomomnom

American NATIONALITY

Human SPECIES

I don't know honestly...I am more street smart than anything but I pratically lived in the library at one point so I guess I am book smart too... SCHOOLING

I speak English and half a drop of Spanish and that's about it. As far as instruments, anything with strings I can play it, I am more of a singer myself. I've been singing since before I can remember. I can run fairly quickly and I was decent in basketball due to my height. Other than that forget it. SKILLS

omnomnomBASICS

PERSONALITY I am a sarcastic one that's for sure. I like to crack jokes and I don't like to take things in life too seriously. You only live once so you might as well let the past be the past and worry about your next move. I don't like talking about my past. I've never been in a real relationship, and I don't really see myself getting into one. I have a barrier around my feelings and thoughts. I don't feel as if I fit in in nearly all social situations. I am the loud outgoing type but that would just be my persona. In all reality, I am quite different...or am I?

BIOGRAPHY I don't remember anything of my childhood. My very first memory is waking up in the hospital with a bright light in my face. I was seventeen. They said I was in a terrible car accident and my back has large jagged scarring. It hurts on occasion but it isn't unbearable. I had no identification but I remembered or knew my name. They eventually had to release me and from then on I was on my own. No family, no friends, nothing. I drifted from place to place doing odd jobs and helping out when I could. I stumbled into the woods recently and was ambushed by these huge dogs. They attacked me and I blacked out. Now I've awakened and I am near this huge house, and I am bleeding everywhere on the ground. Should I go inside?

LynzInspired

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:00 pm
User Image

omnomnomIDENTITY

BIRTH NAME Vincent Lanniar Cruz

CODE NAME Either Vince, or just Vincent, please.

AGE Human years; Three hundred and nineteen. Vampire years; Nineteen.

GENDER Male

HEIGHT 6' 4"

WEIGHT 173 lbs

DETAILSnomomnom

1/2 Romanian (On my father's side), and 1/2 Ukrainian (On my mother's side). NATIONALITY

Hybrid Vampire of both Psi and Blood species. SPECIES

Home. Home schooling - until my father died at my young age of fifteen, then I continued on there after on my own. Decipher what you will. SCHOOLING

I am able to speak fluent Romanian and Ukrainian, as well as some Celtic and German, but only those two very loosely. I have a hypnotic tone when it comes to singing. I have well developed acrobatic skills. When it comes to my vampire abilities, I am able to hover/float decently sized distances, but not too much. And being a hybrid vampire I inherited, I do not need blood to survive. I am also able to live off just someone or something's energy. SKILLS

omnomnomBASICS

PERSONALITY Well, how do I start? Since being not like even as a child, I've come to be cold and distant to new faces. I will be blunt and to the point. I have a temper, but I prefer to stay distant from that side of mine... I am quite blunt because again, since a young age, I had been blunt to for a very long while, but never let that discourage you please. I have a softer side, but I rarely show it. I am never the one to show any distinct emotion. I dislike the feeling of having someone get familiar with me since I have never been too familiar with anyone else, let alone know me. It's like they're in my head... With that said, I do not speak too frequently, in all honesty. But to the two whom have gotten to know me, the demon and faerie, I at least show some emotion to them. Like I mentioned before, I do have a softer side and I tend to show it towards them and them alone. I'm understanding... usually. Sarcastic and protective, also now that I think of it.

BIOGRAPHY I grew up in a small town found in the country of Romania - my father's home country where as my mother was from Ukraine. Despite the two countries disputes at the time, they fell in love and managed to find their own ways, ignoring those of which that did not approve of their actions. Soon they had gotten married and later had me, though during my birth... there were some difficulties. You see, my father was a vampire - bitten as a young boy - so when conceived, I was to be half vampire. My birth was to show even a human and a vampire could live harmoniously together, and even from different feuding countries no less. But my mother did not make it through my birthing, and I nearly did not. She lost too much blood at once and I was nearly crushed in her body...

My father chose to bite me and change me into a full-blood in order to save me, their first child... instead of my mother. It was said she wanted it that way. She wanted her son to live and show that there was hope for different 'species' love. Her time was up. Later in my childhood, I later learned despite my families endeavors, humans and vampires still resented one another. I was found to me a monster in both species; and a distasteful creation and its creator. My father and I were shunned and he... was eventually killed for disgracing our kind. Nevertheless, it still encouraged me to show either our roles and vampires and humans could live harmoniously together. That is where I was wrong. I was only to be seen as a disgrace in one eye... and a monster in another.

So eventually I gave up hope in change. I saw no future in changing those narrow-minded people... so I traveled, staying low - out of sight, out of mind - never did I stay in one place for too long of time. Eventually I found other creatures in this one certain town: a demon and a faerie. Some unlike any others I was even aware of that existed. They were much more open-minded and understanding. We helped each other and soon decided to stay on one house together - hidden away from those of which who found disgust in creatures whom were different.

Felixxia

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:53 am
User Image

omnomnomIDENTITY

BIRTH NAME Charlotta Pavlina Belevich

CODE NAME Lotti

AGE 475 Eighteen

GENDER Female

HEIGHT 5'8"

WEIGHT 119 lbs.

DETAILSnomomnom

Russian, French, German, and Japanese NATIONALITY

Demon SPECIES

Independent study on basic topics along with creative writing, psychology, and the making of music boxes and clockwork. Anything else she learned from roaming around the world. Attended various high schools to keep a low human profile while training to discover new ways of killing. SCHOOLING

Knows how to speak, Russian, Japanese, and English. Doesn't know how to play any instruments but can sing. Loves to paint and write as well as working with clockwork or music boxes. Mastered the arts of Bujutsu. Grows claws and her eyes appear cat like when her powers awaken. She has heightened senses and her main power is the ability to summon demonic creatures to do her bidding. SKILLS

omnomnomBASICS

PERSONALITY Lotti is a very weird and odd young girl. Sometimes she can be perfectly content with having a conversation with herself and then the next she could be in a serious rage with the urge to break anything in her path. The alluring sound of a clock ticking is all she needs to calm herself down though. You can say she's consumed with a hatred towards all of humanity and any other creatures in all honesty. In fact, she doesn't get along well with others unless they're animals. Animals just adore her for some strange reason. She also lacks a sense of morals. Basically she likes to do whatever she wants whenever she wants. Whether it is right or wrong is completely irrelevant. She's very demented, cruel, twisted, manipulative, merciless, and pretty much heartless. She doesn't really care though. As long as it's entertaining then she'll do it without a second thought. The worst thing to ever do is let her become bored. Once that happens, she likes to go on a little killing spree. Well actually...she likes to kill no matter what her mood is. If she's angry or frustrated, she'll kill. If she's bored, she'll kill. If she's sad, she'll kill. If she's happy, she'll kill with a big grin of her face. Everything is just a big game to her. A game she will always win and does not intend to ever lose. Oh and if you ever dare to speak to her, she won't verbally respond back. Maybe she'll give you a sign or she'll be nice enough to talk, but usually she hates having to use her voice so she won't use it often unless necessary.

BIOGRAPHY It has been a number of centuries since this young lady was brought into the world. She was born in the gorgeous snows of Russia though her home has been long forgotten. Being a demon, Lotti had no desire to stay in one place and had no need of settling down. She wanted her spirit to be free to wander the world and to learn anything it had to offer. Mainly she was searching for funner ways to torture and kill a soul. She is a demon after all. But even she couldn't help becoming engulfed in the cultures so it was easy for her to get distracted. Her favorite places would have to be Japan, Germany, and Italy. Whenever she had a moment of writer's block she could always count on the inspiring scenery of the Black Forest to bring back her creativity and she just loved the artistry of the city of Florence! It was very interesting learning the ways of Bujutsu when visiting in Japane. Though it was definitely fun to learn as well and she found it to be very relaxing at times. Along the way, she even grew a love of crafting. It all started with a simple gold pocket watch she had found in a pawn shop. Not only was it functional by telling you the time, but it also played one of the most beautiful melodies she had ever heard. It somehow soothed her in a way, which was unusual as nothing could ever calm her from a rampage of blood lust. She still keeps the pocket watch to this day and listens to its gentle harmony to keep herself sane. If she has any sanity left, that is. Though it does sound like little Lotti has lived quite an exciting life, it still isn't enough to satisfy her. In fact, despite all of the wonders of the world, she still finds herself incredibly bored. Therefore she has lost the motivation to do anything, even speaking. Yet all it takes is one thing to set her off to trigger a rampage and you'll find her smiling like a maniac while ripping out the hearts or eyes of a stupid human who dared to cross her path. I know she may look sweet, and cute, and even harmless. But underneath it all she's an impish devil full of hatred and chaos just waiting to be full unleashed.

Xx_littlebrokenbird_xX

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff