Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Morta Funeral Parlor Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:46 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Passed down from family member to family member in the Morta family, this fancy parlor is only the best in town, as well as the most depressing place other than the graveyard.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:33 am
ii Devilish Cupcake

Toxic Yumi

Erok75

Alonna Ridela
User Image

The pretty blonde strode into the funeral parlor, pulling a large dress bag from her purse and never pausing as her clothes changes from a simple, comfortable outfit to a cute, yellow one. Sighing, she made her way into the assigned (and largest) room that read "RIDELA" on the door. "Oh great...time to see my dead sister and pray for one who won't come back," she murmured to herself, adjusting her dress strap. Opening the door, she yanked the pink dress from the dress bag and strode straight to the coffin, where a beautiful young woman with the prettiest blonde hair lay. Smiling softly, Alonna lay the dress on top of her beloved sister, disregarding all the people who sat there, murmuring and watching her. "Who put her in white?" she demanded, sighing as a boy with blonde hair and the deepest green eyes approached her.
"Alonna, I know you're pissed, but come-"
"Axel...you put Ally in white? How could you? You know she hated white!" Pushing her brother away, she muttered a spell and switched the girl's clothes with the ones in her hand and on top of her. "There," she said softly when the change was complete. "There's our girl."
Axel kissed Alonna's temple softly, then returned to his seat so Alonna could properly say goodbye. "Ladies and gentlemen, my sister, Alonna, would like to say a few words."
Alonna kept her back to the crowd and her eyes on her sister, holding back tears. "Allison was my best friend, through everything. She was kind, brave, honest, and real. She was the kind of person that you only wished you could be like. I was always so jealous of my beautiful, talented, popular big sister. But now, now I just miss her. I want our fights back, and our laughs. I want the smiles, the pain, everything back. I want...I want my sister back. But, I can't have her back, I've lost her for good, and nothing in this world can ever make me smile like she did." Sighing, she turned to face the crowd, her head held high. "Adrianna, she is still missing. I will find her. I can't...I can't do this again...not with another Ridela. The Ridela's are officially the number one priority, and must be protected so my brothers and I may procreate and keep the bloodline going. That is final." The crowd rose and bowed to her, the self-appointed head of the family, at least until her father was strong enough to take it back. She nodded, taking a deep breath and moving to sit at the very back. Once all eyes were off of her, she covered her face with her hands and tried to not cry. That could wait until later. Instead, she breathed slowly, trying to level herself.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Toxic Yumi

Angelic Snowflake

13,025 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:18 pm
Mayah Playah
ii Devilish Cupcake

User Image
User Image

Happiness is not about having the best of everything -------------------
Annalis walked into the brightly dimmed building, her gaze turning to Lance. "This is a funeral..." she suddenly realised watching as many people dressed in black passed through them. She scanned the room for Alonna, jumping up and down nto see over crowd that stood before them. She cursed herself for being so short as she adjusted Lance's scarf around her neck. She turned back to Lance. "I'm going to find Alonna" she said in a gloomy tone. She turned towards the room in which all the grimly dressed people entered. She sighed before making her own way into the room.

She stood at the doorway of the room along wwith a few others. She tended to stand out in her pink dress but she shook the thought immediantly. She sort through the sea of guests all seated. Her face produced a puzzelled look as she gave up.
"Where is she?" she muttered to herself, trying not disturb the ill silencde of the room. A sweet voice flooded the room as Annalis watched as Alonna, dressed in a yellow dress spoke out her final goodbyes. She watched the funeral in silence. Somewhere, a tear fell from her eye as she took in Alonna's beautiful words. She always was such a crybaby.

It's about making the best of everything...
-------------------------------
((OOC: crying so sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:33 pm
Toxic Yumi

Mayah Playah

User Image

User Image

Lance followed Annalis into the parlor, a chill going through him as he, too, noticed it was a funeral parlor. He had faced much death before, most of it by his own cause, but he had only been to a single funeral, his own mother's. Of course, they never had the money to do it in such an extravagant-looking place, but despite any decoration, the entire building just looked grim.
Before he could protest her going off alone, Annalis was gone. He soon followed in her direction, though not daring to look at the grim and weeping guests filling the room.
He spotted Alonna quickly during her speech and found it almost touching, if he actually found anything ever touching. Her voice didn't seem to match the surroundings, and she looked like a daisy rising out of a field of ash in that dress.
Lance sighed and looked away, hardly being able to bear it. He felt such an immense weight in this parlor that he felt he might just collapse any moment now. He soon spotted Annalis and returned to her side, placing a hand on her head when he noticed a tear trickle down her cheek, looking back at Alonna.

deviruu

Blessed Gekko

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:42 pm
ii Devilish Cupcake

Toxic Yumi

Erok75

Alonna Ridela
User Image

Alonna looked up at Annalis and Lance, her eyes wet with forever unshed tears. Grabbing them both by the hands, she dragged them outside of the room, then roughly pushed them away. Shutting the door, she spun to face them, crossing her arms. "You know, usually, if a person sneaks away without saying goodbye and pays for everything, you let her go!" she said, obviously irritated. "Why are you two here? I don't remember inviting you to my sister's funeral."

{{I know!! It broke my heart just writing it. Alonna's lived a very strange life. She has everything money can buy, but all that's left of her and her many siblings are her two brothers that help her make up the Ridela Triplets. Makes me a little sad...}}

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:17 pm
Mayah Playah
ii Devilish Cupcake

User Image
User Image

Annalis was still in shock from the quick exit as she tried to make out Alonna's words. She shook her head, some of her hair falling out of place. "We wanted to know if you were okay Alonna. We didn't know you were going to a.." she stopped, searching for the right word. "Well, this" she gestured to the funeral that was still going on inside the room behind the closed doors. Annalis suddnely switched on, taking in Alonna's previous words. "Your sister?" she said quietly with a hint of confusion. Her mind rattled as she put all the pieces together. "Wait! This is your sister's funeral!" she shouted quickly, proud of herself for solving it but then dying back into the grim atmosphere.

"Sorry Alonna. I didn't know" she said softly her head turning towards the ground. She reached into her bag and pulled out Alonna's money. "Oh, and here's your money" she said, her hand holding out the money.

((OOC: While I was reading it, I as thinking "OMG! So Much FEELINGS!))  

Toxic Yumi

Angelic Snowflake

13,025 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Timid 100

deviruu

Blessed Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:33 pm
Toxic Yumi

Mayah Playah

User Image

User Image

Lance was about to protest Alonna's pulling them out of the door, but as he caught a glimpse of the tears in her eyes, he decided now was probably not the best time. But that didn't mean he wasn't angered by it.
"I don't know how it works with you magic girls, but when someone 'sneaks' away in the middle of a meal and leaves far too much of a tip on the table, the others can usually assume something is wrong." he stated firmly, crossing his arms against his chest as he tried to keep his voice down, but this was annoying him. Here, they had run after her because they were... worried, Lance had trouble conjuring up the word, and she was just going to sit there and reject them as if they were children running around in a library? Lance understood her pain and anger though, so he kept himself from leaving, like he would have done would it not have been for his own experience.

((Well it's really not that often that there's death in an rp, so this is actually pretty interesting. But it's still seems so sad cry ))

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:46 pm
ii Devilish Cupcake

Toxic Yumi

Erok75

Alonna Ridela
User Image

"I don't want it," she replied, waving her hand away. Grabbing her bag from beside the door, she walked across the hall and sat on a long bench, where she pulled out a tiny bottle and drank from it. "Allison's death isn't the kind of thing I want to advertise. I mean, I'm president of the student council. I can't afford to lose my title as the most together, calm, and cold girl in the school." The blonde drank once more, taking a deep breath as she slid the bottle back into her back. "I wanted to come and do this by myself, without bringing you two into this. It's bad enough I was just brutally rejected, I didn't want to bring two people I just met to a funeral, especially for someone they didn't even know. Allison is dead...and I didn't want anyone to see me face it." 

{{Really? Bro, I kill people off all the time! Seriously, it really helps slim down a character list.}}

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Toxic Yumi

Angelic Snowflake

13,025 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:30 am
Mayah Playah
ii Devilish Cupcake

User Image
User Image

She tucked her hair back into place as she sat down next to Alonna. "Just because we just met Alonna, doesn't mean were not friends" she stated simply, wrapping her hands around Alonna. "Well, I think of you as my friend at least" she added, hugging the blonde tightly. "We can help you through this" she added, releasing the hug, bringing her gaze towards the closed doors. The funeral parlour was so quiet, nothing could be heard except the occassional shuffls of feet sliding along the ground. "Rejected?" Annalis asked in a confused state. She wasn't quite sure what she meant by that but she must have been sad about it.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:56 pm
Toxic Yumi

Mayah Playah

User Image

User Image

Lance watched thoughtfully as she wandered down to a bench and drank from a small bottle, for a moment wondering if that bottle perhaps had some sort of alcohol in it. It reminded him of the bottles of alcohol some of the other men in the military would secretly drink from when most watchful eyes weren't around.
He listened to her almost halfheartedly. The girl seemed to worry too much. Lance long ago learned to stop caring about what happened anymore, and though her story touched him, somewhat, he restrained himself from getting too involved. Besides, she said she didn't want them involved anyway. Plus, he had no idea what to say, knowing that if he did say anything, it may only upset her further, if not make her angry.

deviruu

Blessed Gekko

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:16 am
ii Devilish Cupcake

Toxic Yumi

Alonna Ridela
User Image

Sighing, she shifted the skirt of her dress into a fuller one, then pulled up her feet and rested her chin on her knees. "Did you know that everytime a Ridela falls in love, their lover is cursed to die before their time? Then aren't I lucky that Darren told me that he would never be attracted to me in a million years and that I'm too serious to be pretty?" She tried to laugh, but only ended up letting a tear escape. "And I've spent four years pining after this guy! During three of which, he had no idea who I was past my name and title. Then finally, I get up the guts to talk to him, and he treats me like a guy! At one point, I finally had enough. I told him how I felt...and he laughed at me." She looked up, not at Lance, but at the sky. "I know I'm not very pretty, and all I'm good at is ordering people around, but is it too much to ask to not be thrown to the side for something better for once? Apparently...it is. Even my 'friends' do this, and I know you will. They all say they won't, but then they do." 

{{!!!}}

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:44 am
Mayah Playah
ii Devilish Cupcake

User Image
User Image

Annalis turned towards the ground, her hands fumbling with each other. She didn't know what to say. On one hand, she was upset for Alonna. Everything she's been through and now the rejection. But on the only hand, she is comparing her to selfish people who only think of themselves. Her hands crunched up into fists as she held back her tears. "Honestly Alonna" she started, her eyes not leaving their position. "Why do you have to keep backing us down? We re just trying to help but you get angry at us" Annalis was staring at Alonna, her face obviously angered. "And now your comparing us to your 'so called friends' who leave you because their selfish" Annalis jumped of the bench, her tears nearly escaping. "I would never toss you to the side, even if you annoyed me!" Annalis was shouting now. She was never like this. It was a rare occurance, but something about what Alonna said angered her. She didn't like being compared to other people. She hated it. Annalis turned from Alonna and towards the doors. "I really thought you would trust me Alonna" she started for the doors, halting. "Apparently not" she pulled the door open before storming off outside onto the stairs. She sat down, wiping the tears from her eyes. She felt bad for yelling at Alonna but she knew what she did was right. She wanted to make sure Alonna knew she was here for her. Even if it meant acting like a baby.

((OOC: It's about time Annalis had her tantrum XD))  

Toxic Yumi

Angelic Snowflake

13,025 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Timid 100

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:04 pm
ii Devilish Cupcake

Toxic Yumi

Alonna Ridela
User Image

Alonna sighed again and held up her hand to Lance. "Stay put. I'll go talk to her." Tightening her fist around her locker, she followed Annalis out and quickly spotted her on the stairs. Walking over, she sighed and sat beside her, looking at her knees. "I'm...I'm sorry. I've been so caught up in restarting Student Council and Darren and my sister that I forgot about the good things in my life." Alonna took Annalis' hand and pulled it to her chest, smiling apologetically. "I'm sorry if I made you feel bad. You're probably my best friend here, even though we haven't known each other long, and I really want to trust you. But nowadays, I can't trust anyone, since I'm the new matriarch of my family and everyone keeps getting killed. But I want to trust you, and in time, I will. That is, if you still want to be my friend...?" 

{{I was bored and both of y'all were offline...}}

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:46 pm
Mayah Playah
ii Devilish Cupcake

User Image
User Image

Annalis turned a tear stained face towards the blonde, her eyes dry and raw. She gently nodded her head. "Of course I still want to be your friend Alonna" she shouted happily, wrapping her arms around Alonna and tightly hugging her. She released the hug and sat back down, patting out her dress. "Glad we sorted that out" she replied, gently putting her hair back into place. "I was worried you were going to leave me with..." she glanced around, making sure Lance could not be seen. She turned back to Alonna with a smirk. "Leave me with the stupid human, you know?" she giggled as she stood up. She was glad that this was fixed. "Friends?" she asked reassuringly.

Toxic Yumi

Angelic Snowflake

13,025 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Timid 100

deviruu

Blessed Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:55 pm
Toxic Yumi

Mayah Playah

User Image

User Image

Hearing what Alonna had to say, Lance couldn't help but sigh, looking towards the concrete ground as he crossed his arms across his chest. He felt even the slightest hint of guilt in himself. Had he not been paying enough attention to her? How on Earth was he to know?
For once, he thought he heard anger in Annalis's small voice, but maybe it was only his imagination. He looked over at her, and she seemed to be struggling to maintain her composure. Any other time, he would smirk at it, but he felt now was not the proper time. His eyes widened at her sudden raised tone as she yelled at Alonna, almost flinching even. She was perhaps the last person he had expected to do that. Even so, he felt compelled to go after her when she stormed off, only to be stopped by Alonna's hand. Before he could even begin to protest, she had already gone after Alonnis, leaving him be.
Lance sat there for a moment, wondering if he should just leave right then and there. It would certainly be a lot easier, wouldn't it? Growling in aggravation after a few minutes, he followed where they had gone, leaning against a wall nearby when he did reach them.

"Oi, don't expect me to just sit by like some trained mutt." he said, though he had originally intended to say something actually sentimental, it came out like this. Annalis looked brighter, but her tear-stained face could still lightly be seen, and he turned his gaze to their feet.

((I wasn't sure what was going on xDD I thought you guys were gonna sort all this out then the post order would be back to normal. Meh.))

Outside of School

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff