Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Morta Funeral Parlor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:24 am
Leon Court

User Image

Fortunately for Leon, all this time with Nikolai had taught him to always be cautious of the snakes. He heard their hissing, his wings preparing to unfold behind his back. Hearing Nikolai's warning and convinced that he was still in the right, Leon painfully, but quickly unfurled his wings and shot up into the air. "No!" he cried, the wings crackling as he raced away, flying far from the grave site and from Nikolai. He wasn't going to end this without a fight.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:29 am
Mayah Playah

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nikolai gave a disinterested frown as he saw Leon fly away at great speed. "My, my, playing hard to get, are we?" he chuckled to himself as his snakes returned to him. They faded into a purple mist that enveloped him then shot out to chase after Leon. The more the mist went, the more it began to resemble one large cobra.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:28 pm
Leon Court

User Image

Leon swerved, struggling to keep formation as he attempted to out-maneuver the snake. It was difficult, especially since his wings weren't ready for the exercise just yet, but he didn't give up. He flew higher and higher, disappearing into the clouds before he felt the snake nipping at his heels. He looked down, then inhaled deeply before stilling his wings and letting himself fall. Hopefully the speed would give him the power he needed for one more push to send him further away.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:49 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

With glowing red eyes, the snake roared and opened its mouth, showing the large fangs reaching for Leon. It unhinged its jaw to snap up the man as it got closer, but before it could begin Leon let gravity push him away. The snake hissed and looked downward at the falling man, the smoke vanishing to show Nikolai floating in the air as he kept his gaze on Leon. He's certainly fast, isn't he? the Sin mused as gravity began to latch on to him too, though he didn't seem to notice. Glancing upward, Nikolai sighed. I'd really rather not transform, but if I don't then I won't be fast enough to catch him. Sighing through his nose, Nikolai angled himself to see Leon. He narrowed his lime green eyes, which began darkening with white rings flashing.
Then he disappeared.

If Leon had looked back at the ground, he'd be locking eyes with Nikolai.
The Sin leisurely laid on the falling air beneath his husband, arms folding behind his back and large black, leathery wings stretched out to catch air. His hair was straightened and darkened towards the tips, and two black lines stretched down his cheeks to make inverse crosses. His tail wrapped around the leg that was resting over his other's knee. Nikolai merely grinned at Leon as two streams of purple shot out towards him.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:15 pm
Leon Court

User Image

The sudden sight of Nikolai, in his demon form no less, stunned Leon just enough to let him crash to the ground. He gasped for air as he struggled to stand, his wings crushed beneath him and now too injured to risk flight. He knew he was caught, but Leon wasn't willing to give up. "You don't understand, Nikolai," he tried to explain, limping towards a tree. "I've died three times. Fate's violent in her attempt to separate us, it isn't fair! I had to fight back. You did it too, don't you remember?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:06 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai landed on the ground with ease, his wings slowing his fall until his feet touched the dirt gently. He looked over at Leon, watching him limp. It was a painful sight, but at least he couldn't run away anymore.
"I understand far better than you think, dearie." he said as he walked towards Leon. He motioned to his own chest and said, "I was there each time you died. You said so yourself before, other people will always try to kill one one of us. It'd be too exhausting to kill all of them. That's what you said, wasn't it?" He then looked away shamefully. "What I did before, I'm not proud of it. The guilt, the disgust, all that power. It can be far too overwhelming. I'm not going to let you go through that. At least one of us has to still have a heart." Stopping about ten feet away from Leon, Nikolai held his hand out, purple snakes coiled around it. "Now come here, dearie. It's not too late to stop this." he said with a determined expression.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:23 pm
Leon Court

User Image

The man stood still, clinging to the tree. His wings bunched up behind him, each movement bringing him pain. He listened in silence, his words from so long ago echoed back to him. The space seemed so small between them, and Leon was tempted to let go of his anger. He took several steps, reaching out with one hand. "Nikolai," he breathed, only seconds away, before he paused. No. He wasn't going to give in! Fate wouldn't win again.
In one swift move, Leon's fingers reached for his side, summoning a short blade. It wasn't going to hurt Nikolai, but it would stall for time before he could summon his staff. "I'm tired of having to fight to be with you, Nikolai. If fighting Fate means fighting on my own, I'll do it!" he cried, swinging the sword towards Nikolai.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:38 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai smiled as Leon got closer. Good. They could get Leon checked out then finally relax at home, something that felt long overdue for the Sin. He leaned in to break more of the distance between him and his husband, only to see Leon stop suddenly. Nikolai quirked an eyebrow until he saw the sword that appeared. "What-?" He jumped out of the way to avoid the sword, staring at the steel the whole time. Was Leon losing it? Was he going to try and kill him? "Do you honestly plan on fighting me, dearie? Do you realize how redundant that is?!" he spat as he glared at Leon. He was afraid of this. Being killed all those times must've taken a lot out of Leon's soul, it must be struggling to stay stable and thus is causing his thinking and reasoning to be so different. But what made Nikolai afraid was the thought of fighting his husband, which was about to happen.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:43 pm
Leon Court

User Image

The sword swung again, the sharp edge pointed directly at the Sin. "I'm tired of it all, Nikolai. I won't let anything else get in my way. I know you know what I'm doing is for the best. Just stay out of my way and let me do what needs to be done!" He grunted, lunging forward and releasing the sword as it fell towards Nikolai. It was a mortal sword, one he summoned usually as a party trick, but it would do for him to get away.
Once several steps away, Leon tried again to summon his staff. It didn't work. Needing more time, Leon grabbed a large rock from the ground and flung it at his husband. Just a few more moments, he just needed a little bit more time.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:51 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Refusing to budge from his stance, Nikolai lifted his hand and grabbed the sword, stopping it from hitting him. He gulped as the tip stopped a few inches from his eye. His hand bled. This sword was dull and wouldn't have killed him, but it was still aimed at him.
Nikolai tossed the blade to the ground and looked over to see a boulder flying at him. He winced and flapped his wings, shooting him far from the impact zone. From his new spot he looked at the ground with the boulder sticking out of, where he would've been. His rage was rising. Fine. If Leon wanted a fight that badly then he'd get one.
Looking to where his husband was, Nikolai shot out. He appeared for a fraction of a second every now and then, showing him in a new place until he was back in front of Leon. His arm was reared back, claws extended, until he realized himself. What was he doing? Hesitating, Nikolai paused in mid-attack to switch his attack form.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:58 pm
Leon Court

User Image

Leon took advantage of the time given to attempt to summon his staff once again. It was refusing him because he wasn't in his most powerful form, he realized, but he couldn't release that form. It wasn't for lack of wanting. For some reason, that part of him wouldn't come out. He couldn't change. He was fighting a losing battle. However, Leon wouldn't let that bring him down for long.
Concentrating, Leon held his hands out in front of his body and managed to summon a curved sword, the fine point sharp enough to skin a dinosaur. This would do, at least for now. Worst came to worst, he always had a secret weapon somewhere. "You ready to give up yet?" he asked, retracting his wings and coming out from behind the tree, sword in hand and prepared to fight.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:03 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai was back in front of Leon by then, grinning lazily and even reaching out to grab his chin. "How terribly naive of you, dearie." he purred as his other hand got ready to numb all of Leon's senses like he did with Grigori before. But Nikolai hesitated. That move wouldn't kill... would it? It didn't kill Grigori, but what if he went overboard? He didn't want to hurt Leon either. Leon wasn't in the right state of mind, that was why he was doing this, but Nikolai wouldn't be able to live with himself if he ended up hurting Leon too much.
Stuck in his moral dilemma, Nikolai didn't realize the opening he gave Leon.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:14 am
Leon Court

User Image

The close proximity was just what he needed to strike at Nikolai and incapacitate him, but Leon couldn't bring himself to do it. Instead, he held a hand behind his back, managing enough concentration to summon a small dagger. With the opening granted, he took a chance and swiped the short dagger at Nikolai's torso. "Yeah, naive," he grunted, flinging himself backwards and scrambling into the trees for cover.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:25 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Realizing too late, Nikolai winced at the cut he received on his chest. He flew back to get distance, looking around to see Leon gone.
This wasn't good. Nikolai originally thought that fighting Leon would be easy, that he'd have the man sleeping by now, but Leon was putting up a fight and Nikolai couldn't bring himself to use any moves. What's more, he kept hesitating, and that made him an easy target.
You're letting your emotions get the best of you, dearie, yawned Sloth inside Nikolai's head.
So sorry to disappoint, darling, but I happen to be fighting my husband. Excuse me if I let my resolve waver, grunted Nikolai mentally.
Then let me take over. I won't hurt him. I'll do what you've been trying to do, only I'll actually be able to do it., suggested Sloth.
Nikolai considered it as he continued to look for Leon. No, he decided. If Leon realizes that it's you that fought him then it might as well have been anyone else. It won't mean as much unless I do it. Fighting me should convince him to stop altogether.
Hmm. Although valiant, I can't help but see this failing, said Sloth pitifully, though Nikolai knew that was more of a taunting tone. If you want to fight him you need to find a way to get those emotions out of the way.
Nikolai grit his teeth. Sloth was right, he needed to stop letting his emotions stop him. But how could he when the person he was fighting was the man he loved so much?

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:39 am
Leon Court

User Image

Now well-hidden, Leon looked to his back to check his wings. They were slowly repairing, but he still needed time. Time, time, time, what was the point in fighting if the majority of it all was just waiting and stalling? He grit his teeth in pain as the wings folded, safely tucked away until they could be used. It was uncomfortable and incredibly painful, but he didn't have a choice. "Give it up, Nikolai," he shouted into his husband's direction. "Nothing can stop me from doing what must be done." Now all that was left to do was distract Nikolai enough so he could get away and continue with his mission.

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces