<--.:Oran High School Host Club:.-->
User Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
<--.:Story:.-->

User ImageUser Image
Tamaki: This is nothing but a little club put together by me Suoh Tamaki, and my friend Kyoya Ootori. Tell them about it Kyoya.

Kyoya: stare Rich girls come and are entertained by their host.

Tamaki: No! No! Kyoya! That's not how we introduce the Host Club! Here's how the pro's do it. Ahem. On the third floor of Oran Academy, in a forgotten music room lies the Host Club. This is where any girl from the school may come, and request a host. We, the members of the host club are more than willing to satisfy our guests. Really it's just a bunch of rich guys with too much time on their hands, entertaining a bunch of rich girls also with too much time on their hands.

Kyoya: Yeah, just drag out what I said into one long boring story...

Tamaki: That was not boring! It was a masterpiece.

<--.:Rules:.-->

User Image
Honey: Hi! I'm honey, and I'll tell you about the rules of this roleplay. heart

1st and formost; No Godmoding! Sure there may be a lot of rich people in this school, but no one person has more power tha the next.
2nd PM all character sheets to miss vixen higura. She'll be the one accepting everyone. And don't forget to put the host in which you like in your charactersheet somewhere. IE, me or Tamaki, or even Haruhi.
3rd, fallow guild rules and Gaia TOS. It's only fair. Cursing allowed, keep it very minimal. And no killing.
4rth, try to put a picture of your character in every post. If not that, then atleast pick a specific posting color. Thinking, speaking ((ooc))
5th, note rules may change or be added on.
6th, We need people to play the hosts!!!
7th, have fun! That's what the host club is about!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<--.:Character Sheets:.-->

User Image
Haruhi: This is what you'll need to fill out.

[color=darkblue]My name is[/color] (character name)[color=darkblue], but my Host is [/color](Username)[color=darkblue].
I am[/color] (age)[color=darkblue] years old, and[/color] (height)[color=darkblue] tall.
My family is so[/color] (rich, poor, avarage)[color=darkblue] that our income is[/color] (income)[color=darkblue].
This is why[/color] (bio)[color=darkblue].
The face in which everyone [/color](love, hates) [color=darkblue]is[/color] (appearance)

<--.:Accepted Characters:.-->

User Image
Hikaru & Kaoru: None at the moment!