Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
1x1 Roleplay Partner Search (Always Looking)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ishie squishy

Dapper Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:25 am
I am looking for a roleplay partner who is either semi-literate or literate. I fall somewhere between there, though I am not entire sure where. I very much enjoy reading and writing long responses but sometimes it all depends on what is given to me, and I don't like to feel as though I am being redundant. I'm not particularly picky about where the roleplay takes place, though I will probably respond faster via PM. I do not really have any ideas about what I want to roleplay, so if you've got something that has been on your mind for a while then I will definitely roleplay with you. I will roleplay as a male or a female, it doesn't matter to me.

I am rather fond of the adventure genre, though I haven't gotten to experiment with it very often. The roleplay certainly doesn't have to include romance, but I'm not against it either. Group roleplays are welcome as well.

I also like animal roleplays if that appeals to you. I've been itching to do one lately but I haven't been able to think of a good plot. Bummer.

Post here or PM me if you are interested. There definitely isn't a limit to how many people contact me, as I can pay attention to more than one roleplay at once. ^ 3^

Here are a few themes I would be interested in:

- Dragons
- Mythology
- Adventure
- Steampunk
- Alice in Wonderland
- Dark Fairytales
- Magic
- Other Worlds/Dimensions
- Ghosts
- Wolves
- Royalty
- Survival
- Carnival/ Circus  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:27 am
Here I am saying I don't like redundancy and I said "roleplay" like 47 times. sweatdrop

It's such an awkward word.

Oh, and this post is also a bump. I'm not crazy. O.o  

ishie squishy

Dapper Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Contributor 150

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:43 am
Digital Poltergeist
Here I am saying I don't like redundancy and I said "roleplay" like 47 times. sweatdrop

I have looked over what you have posted and I'm interested in roleplaying with you. Out of the themes that you listed that would interest you I found the following interesting as well:

Dragons
Mytholody
Adventure
Steampunk
Magic
Wolves
Royalty  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:51 am
Enshara
Digital Poltergeist

I have looked over what you have posted and I'm interested in roleplaying with you. Out of the themes that you listed that would interest you I found the following interesting as well:

Dragons
Mytholody
Adventure
Steampunk
Magic
Wolves
Royalty

Fantastic. 3nodding Did you have any ideas on a plot? We could mix some of the ideas. For example, Dragons & Steampunk, Magic Wolves, Steampunk Adventure, Steampunk Royalty, Dragon Royalty, Royalty Adventure etc. etc. and try and build a plot from that.  

ishie squishy

Dapper Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Contributor 150

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:08 am
Digital Poltergeist
Enshara
Digital Poltergeist

Dragons
Mytholody
Adventure
Steampunk
Magic
Wolves
Royalty

Fantastic. 3nodding Did you have any ideas on a plot? We could mix some of the ideas. For example, Dragons & Steampunk, Magic Wolves, Steampunk Adventure, Steampunk Royalty, Dragon Royalty, Royalty Adventure etc. etc. and try and build a plot from that.

Hmmm, I haven't really got anything off the top of my head but if you have any ideas or would like to try anything I'm all for it. Dragon Royalty may be an interesting one depending on what we can come up with but I'm pretty much open to any combination or plot.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games