Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
☾ Ꮮooɲɛʏ ℬᎥɲ ☽ profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:35 pm
Anya Mason

User Image

" Could we do this another time? "

bubblybubblesSIMPLY MAD

bubbles➽ Call me crazy .. wait, that's not my name. Call me →﹙ Anya Mariya Mason
bubbles➽ I prefer to be called →﹙ Just Anya, but "hey you" works too
bubbles➽ I've been through so much, yet I'm only →﹙ nineteen
bubbles➽ I like me them →﹙ boys
bubbles➽ I'm a crazy little →﹙ female

bubblybubblesTHE CRAYY DETAILS

bubbles➽ look into my eyes →﹙ brown
bubbles➽ run your hands through my hair →﹙ naturally blonde, currently dyed brown.
bubbles➽ stand tall soldier →﹙ five feet ten inches
bubbles➽ skin and bones →﹙ a whopping 121lbs

User Image User Image User Image

bubblybubblesDIG DEEPER

turtles ★★ Well as anyone can see I'm incredibly thin, probably more so than I should be. Kind of sucks, since I don't have anything worth calling breasts. All you girls having back problems? Yeah, how about donating something to my A cups, kthanx. Anyway, other than that, there's my hair, which used to be long and blonde when I was younger, but then my nightmares..I started having them from just looking at my face. So I had a fit and chopped it all off, and since then I've kept it that way. I dyed it a few different things while I was making up my mind, finally just stuck to brown. I hope this asylum place gives hair cuts at least..I can't deal with not being able to look at myself. I have my ears pierced, did it myself. Wanted to have someplace to wear the pretty things I took from stores. I, uh, don't really know what else to say.

turtles ★★ Well see it kind of depends on how bad my nightmares were the night before. Sometimes I'm able to get through the day normally, and sometimes I'll claw the face off of anyone who comes near me. My natural self is nice, I used to be calm and gentle, and I'll still show that in the present too. I had a rough life, so I'm sympathetic towards those in similar situations. Guess I'll have a lot of kindred souls in my 'new home'. I can be really sarcastic, and very bitter, but that just comes with the territory of being a trouble child. Despite all the chaos in my life, I'll admit that there's many a moment where I feel lonely. I just want my past to go away.. I don't want to remember it anymore, I just want to be a new person.

turtlesthese drive me wild.. ;;
turtlesturtles☆ chocolate ☆ rain on my face ☆ being able to trust ☆ my last foster brother

turtlesthese suck ;;
turtlesturtles☠ nightmares ☠ my past ☠ my obsession ☠ adult men

bubbles➽ extras →﹙ I don't plan to last here long. Either they'll lobotomize me, or I'll find a way out, whichever happens first.

Cadenza of the Heartturtlesturtlesturtles

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:08 pm
Kaylee Meeklo

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

" Tick tock tick tock.. the clock the clock.. Oh, hello there. "

bubblybubblesSIMPLY MAD

bubbles➽ Call me crazy .. wait, that's not my name. Call me →﹙ Kaylee Dawn Meeklo
bubbles➽ I prefer to be called →﹙ Kaylee
bubbles➽ I've been through so much, yet I'm only →﹙ seventeen
bubbles➽ I like me them →﹙ boys
bubbles➽ I'm a crazy little →﹙ girl

bubbles➽ look into my eyes →﹙ blue
bubbles➽ run your hands through my hair →﹙ blonde
bubbles➽ stand tall soldier →﹙ 5'2
bubbles➽ skin and bones →﹙ 107

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

bubblybubblesDIG DEEPER

turtles ★★ They tell me I'm small, like a child. I was malnourished as a child, never ate right. My mother was small, so that must be where I got it. Yet my brother and my father were tall. I just blame it on not being fed properly. I was the odd ball of my little family. Somehow, I ended up with thick blonde hair, that fell in waves. My family all had black hair. My brother and I have the same eyes, they match my fathers perfectly. Blue, just like the sky. Somehow I ended up with thick eyelashes that frame each of my blue eyes. My nose is small, and it turns up slightly. My teeth are straight, and are covered by a small pink mouth. I'm naturally pale, contrasting greatly with my parents who were tan. My hands and feet are small too, like a child's. Most of the time, I don't feel like a seventeen year old girl. I feel like a ten year old. My brother used to call me his little angel, he said I was a gift sent from above, but I landed in the wrong hands. He always said I looked so fragile, and small. I guess I'll always be a tiny little thing.

turtles ★★ Did they tell you that I'm crazy? Because I am. Believe them. I have five different personalities. Myself, and four voices that won't go away. I'm naturally quiet, with a soft spoken voice and a sweet demeanor. I don't smile much when I'm myself, and I say odd things a lot that make sense to me, but no one else seems to understand. I talk to myself a lot too, the voices are always there. There's Kenna, she's a firecracker. When she takes over, you better watch it. She always angry. She yells a lot and gets into fights often. She's also very stubborn, and likes to boss people around. I think she's the one who killed my parents. Then there's Heidi. She's very sad, all the time. She cries often, and I have to be careful with what I say to her. Any memories of my past will send her over the edge. Most of the time she's quiet, lurking in the back of my mind, keeping to herself. The others seem to baby her. Oh, Addie's here too. She's always happy. Even though we have a dark past, she seems to be our sunshine through it all. She likes to flirt.. a lot. I have to be careful with her, if she gets free I'm sure she'll jump the first guy she sees. She's very encouraging though, and always tells me I'm so pretty. I usually don't believe her. Lastly, there's Julia. She's very hyper. She's always bouncing around inside of my head. She truly is crazy. If I didn't keep her contained, I'd probably be locked in my room because people would get so annoyed with her. She does goofy things too, but she's not as strong as the others. She can't take over as easily as Kenna or Heidi can. It's hard living with a bunch of voices in your head, sometimes, I wish I was deaf.

turtlesturtles☆ Tynan ☆ Music ☆ Singing ☆ Sparkly things

turtlesthese suck ;;
turtlesturtles☠ My parents ☠ Adults ☠ Pain ☠ Loud, sudden noises

bubbles➽ extras →﹙ I sing to pass the time, it's the only way I can seem to keep the girls quiet.

x CatastrophicHeartbreakturtlesturtlesturtles

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:59 am
Cain Hargreaves

User Image

" You know the games I play, and the words I say, when I want MY own way... "

bubblybubblesSIMPLY MAD

bubbles➽ Call me crazy .. wait, that's not my name. Call me →﹙ Cain Kryolin Hargreaves
bubbles➽ I prefer to be called →﹙ Cain
bubbles➽ I've been through so much, yet I'm only →﹙ eighteen
bubbles➽ I like me them →﹙ girls
bubbles➽ I'm a crazy little →﹙ male

bubbles➽ look into my eyes →﹙ Crystal blue
bubbles➽ run your hands through my hair →﹙ Naturally black, half dyed white
bubbles➽ stand tall soldier →﹙ 6' 0"
bubbles➽ skin and bones →﹙ 165 pounds

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

bubblybubblesDIG DEEPER

turtles ★★ He is a bit on the lean side but by no means is he easily taken care of. He works out on a consistent basis and has toned his body to near perfection. His father expected nothing more than that. He frame is mainly leg and his torso is medium sized. He has a very firm jaw line with small but plump pink lips. His skin is pale and porcelain-like due to the fact that he was not the type to ever leave the house to play in the sun. As a matter of fact, he's only ever really seen the sun light for the first time after being arrested for the murder of his father. He has six angry looking white scars that run from the top of his neck and all the way down his back. They don't look like they had proper treatment at all.

He has a very serious stare and is mainly seen with that look. He rarely smiles but then again maybe that's a good thing. The only smile he ever gives is one filled dripping with crazy.

turtles ★★ Cain is not the type of boy you take home to your parents. He is impulsive with his actions. If he wants something he sees no reason for him not to have it right that instant. If he were allowed out of the house/wanted to be out and about he probably would have been in a lot more trouble for theft. With that impulsivity, Cain also tends to speak without thinking. Hence the reason for the insanity plea. Being brought up by his father's ideals, Cain thought it was natural. That the act of killing his father was a good thing. That what his father and he did was not a cause for alarm. He still tends to think this way about violent actions. He sees them as a form of love and will reject anything remotely akin to actual loving and caring emotions. He will go out of his way to get himself in trouble now. Just to be yelled at. To be hit. To be betrayed and lied to. He wants the pain. He loves the pain. It was all he had ever known but at the same time...he kind of longs for it. He sees how others respond to it and a part of him wants to be that way too. He is just unsure of how to accept it completely.

In addiction to the impulsive attitude...Cain also has a bit of...well he has anger issues. Now these aren't the type of anger issues where he will simply yell or get upset over an issue...no. Cain will fight. He will throw his entire body at you and claw at your face. He doesn't want bruises, this boy wants blood and he will laugh when he sees it in complete and utter joy. He will try to tear you down straight to your core if he can. Sometimes if he can't take his anger out on the person he is angry with he will either take it out on the people around him or himself if need be. Self-inflicted damaged is not uncommon for him but he remembers to leave no scars.

He does have a completely different side to him though. A side rarely seen. When he hears the sound of a woman's voice...and it has to be a BEAUTIFUL voice, he softens. He turns into that sweet little boy who his mother knew and loved with all of her heart. He would do anything to hear her voice again and if one voice reminds him of her he will do anything to hear it over and over again.

turtlesturtles☆ Pain ☆ Blood ☆ My mother's voice/beautiful singing voices ☆ Thunderstorms/lightning

turtlesthese suck ;;
turtlesturtles☠ Love and affection ☠ Kind hearted people ☠ Warm sunny days ☠ Sweet foods

bubbles➽ extras →﹙ He has kind of experimented with boys in the past and is a little drawn to them as well but purely in a sexual way.

HatterHarleyQuinnturtlesturtlesturtles

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:51 am
Jaxon Graylan

User Image

" What could you possibly want from me?! "

bubblybubblesSIMPLY MAD

bubbles➽ Call me crazy .. wait, that's not my name. Call me →﹙ Jaxon Dane Graylan
bubbles➽ I prefer to be called →﹙ Jax!
bubbles➽ I've been through so much, yet I'm only →﹙ Nineteen
bubbles➽ I like me them →﹙ Women. Women, please.
bubbles➽ I'm a crazy little →﹙ Male. Do I not look it? Idiot.

bubbles➽ look into my eyes →﹙ A boring chocolate brown.
bubbles➽ run your hands through my hair →﹙ Are you blind? Top layer is blonde, while the under layer is black.
bubbles➽ stand tall soldier →﹙ 6' 3"
bubbles➽ skin and bones →﹙ 179 lbs

User Image User Image User Image

bubblybubblesDIG DEEPER

turtles ★★ Well, I was thought to be handsome, but hell if I know anymore. My features are distinctive and chiseled. My legs are long, considering I'm decently tall. I reach at about six-foot, three-inches in height. My frame is sturdy and well built. My hands are large and rough for fire preparing and starting. Here and there, they are covered in slight burns from when I was a child and didn't know how much power even the smallest flicker of a flame could hold. I have naturally black hair but from current causes of stress... it's beginning to grow lighter into a dirty blonde-type color... I fear it may go white. Anyway, my hair just falls shaggy-like fashion just considering I never really care how it looks, it seems a bit messy as well. My eyes are an uninteresting chocolate brown. My lips are full and my teeth behind are perfectly aligned and white. My skin is a pale porcelain. Aside from some burn marks from my childish days, the only ther fixated blemishes are a few freckle-like marks on my right cheek and jaw. Now, are we finished here?

turtles ★★ Many people say I'm 'crazy' and I try not to believe them; but as for you? Decipher what you will, I suppose. My personality ranges much just like a fire. I can be calm and quiet, even welcoming like a nice fireplace with a soft flicker of warmth to give comfort to anyone whom comes in contact with it. I'm only that way towards very few... and that side is rarely shown. I'm protective of what I feel is mine. Then, I can change quick like a massive, destructive forest fire. My anger is dangerous, it always has been... That is probably why I am able to relate to fire to such an extent. One second, one can think they can control the flicker of flame, but soon it will burst out of control. I'm erratic, delusional, broken and I have fiery wit as well. I'm can be irrational, easily irritable also quite impulsive. I will do what I wish when desire to... Now... comes to The Voice. He goes by many names in my mind. He's the only thing that had kept me company over so many years of pain and tyranny, though he isn't much of a very good friend. He's a taunting and an eerie voice. He blames and reminds me of all my misfortunes. His words decide my feelings and how I act. He, it, that damn voice breaks me more than I already am. No body knows about it, and I plan to keep it that way.

turtlesturtles☆ Fire ☆ Chocolate ☆ Company ☆ The Voice

turtlesthese suck ;;
turtlesturtles☠ Darkness ☠ Nightmares ☠ Silence ☠ The Voice

bubbles➽ extras →﹙ Because of rapid change in emotion and rapid and persistent stress that gets put on me, my hair that used to be all black is beginning to grow a sandier blonde and getting lighter. I fear it may turn white. Like some insane person - which I am not. Dammit.

Felixxiaturtlesturtlesturtles

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
U/C

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers