Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:45 am
User ImageName: Jean Colress
Nickname: None
Race: angel
Personality: observant,shy,hardworking
Looks like:
Bio: Jean always excelled in his classes.He liked learning new things but he loved science the most.At 17,he was halfway through college,trying to become a scientist.But due to financail problems,his family became unable to pay for Jean's education.They evenually became so poor that they reluctantly sold Jean into slavery.But dispite such problems,Jean does his best to be positive,convinced that if he behaves well as a slave,he'll be freed.He is openly gay.He sometimes wears skirts and has a fiminine,frail appearance.Most people mistake him for a girl until he speaks.He also keeps a diary that he often writes in.
Seme, Uke, or Seke: Uke  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:00 pm
(18+)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Username: Marceline-chan
My Master/Mistress Name Is: Elliot Revoire
My Age Is: ''20 in human years.I live only because it is my dear king's wish.And I shall continue to live till he wishes otherwise.'' he purred.
What Happened In My Past:''Oh? You wish to hear of my past? Well I suppose I could entertain you for awhile,hm?...Well,I used to be a average little pure blooded demon.Other than being skilled at music and fondness for sweets,I wasn't anything special.I was born to rich parents,was given my own mansion-same ol' thing you've probably heard before.However,it wasn't long before my king came for me.I must admit,I found it somewhat concerning that the faceless male stalked me every night.As you can imagine,I was both terrified and scared for my life when he finally came into my room and carried me into the forest then into some sort of slice of hell.I imagined that where ever the being came from,it would be much more terrible than where I was taken.It was a huge,lavish building with old furniture.There were alot of kids and teenagers.I'd realize later that alot,if not all of the people that are reported missing on tv,have probably been taken in by our king.It wasn't half bad there to be honest.I could understand why one wouldn't want to go back.There seemed to always be food stored in the kitchen,everyone had their own room or shared one with their sibling,we all had a complete bedroom with a tv...I know this because my dear king made sure I understood him and his rules.Basically,it was like this: I was to pledge to him my loyalty and devotion and in return,he would always protect me and not allow me to be killed.If I refused,I would become a lower ranked servant of his,forever manipulated by him to help steal away more people.There aren't many of them-the puppets that refused our king.I chose to serve him willingly.Resisting was simply useless and futile.You must understand that while I had typical demon skills,I couldn't fight.I wasn't about to fight someone that was clearly faster and stronger than myself.I lived there for about a month before he gathered us all and said that he would be letting some of us return to earth.Of course we weren't free or anything.We would be teleporting the lost,hungry,and 'kidnapping' people to our king's home.As one would expect,the older,most loyal people that had lived there the longest were picked.Surprisingly,I was picked as well,though it was to test my loyalty.Being twenty,I found myself quite skilled in seducing men.So after keeping my little plaything captive for afew days so I could have my way with him afew times,I'd teleport him to my king's home.However,I'd like to have a permanent plaything for myself to do the chores and...maybe play with me in my room.'' he said then gave a flirtatious smirk and chuckled
My Slaves Are: -no one at the moment.-
My Hair Color Is: ''Blond.Have you not seen my picture?'' he said
My Eye Color Is: ''Black.When my king is near,my entire eyes turn back.It doesn't hurt when they change.In fact,I only know this because I saw my king from my bathroom window once and noticed that my eyes had changed in my mirror.'' he said
My Personality:''When I'm not seducing a hopeless little human,I'm lounging around the house.I'm typically calm and collected except when I'm feeling flirtatious and want to seduce someone into my bed.'' he said  

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:28 am
Name: Jin Takanori
Race:Angel (Not sure on what his race should be)
Orientation: unknown.
Personality:Stoic and quiet.Don't be surprised if he responds to your commands with uninterested sighs and grunts followed by him not moving to do them.It won't be because he hates you but because he wishes to leave.He might try to run away afew times until broken.Once broken,he may still respond with bored sighs but he'll do the work.
Bio:Jin has lived in the typical japanese home and grew up learning to become a strong samurai along with his studies.Once he left home,he studied under several masters and became an even stronger samurai,skilled in the older techniques of the sword.After a situation with his teacher of 5 years,he was forced into slavery.He finds being a slave an unhonorable in every way.He has always been the secret and sometimes not so secret object of men and ladies affection.Even in the slave shop,teenage ladies,women,as well as men find Jin attractive and handsome.He doesn't know why as he's never made any flirtatious looks or sultry poses to anyone.
Abilitys:Skilled in the more traditional fighting styles of the samurai.
Collars:
Medium Slate Blue
Charms:
Heart- Loving, Affectionate (Jin can be quite romantic and charming if he loves someone)
Spoon- A Cook
Dustpan- Good for Cleaning
Hourglass- Good Body Shape
Book- Smart
Wand- Magic User (somewhat.)
Wrench: handyman/good at fixing things
Pills: knows medicine

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:10 pm

Name: Rei Ojima

Race: pure blooded vampire

Orientation: bi

Bio: Rei has always been a gentleman with a talent for piano and violin.He left his throne and became a butler as soon as he could.He became a slave of his own free will,hoping to be of service to anyone who might need him.However,he is so polite and respectful that he never drinks anyone's blood,which causes him to faint and weaken on occasion.He also enjoys planting flowers and growing vegetables.

Powers: flight,manipulation of roses

Charms:

Vacume:Cleans
Recipe:Cooks
Fang razz rotective
Red Rose:Looking for love
White Rose- Innocent, Virgin
Heart- Loving, Affectionate
Crown- Was Once Royalty
Book- Smart
Wand- Magic User

Colors:

Light Pink:Loving and outgoing
White:Wants someone to love  

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:28 pm

Name: Riku / Sota
Race: angel/ half vampire,half incubus
Orientation: bi/ gay
Personality: Shy,innocent,and polite/Abit of a yandere,Sota would be lying if he said he hasn't killed afew of Riku's classmates.He had a good reason though,they were getting too friendly with his beloved Riku.
Bio: Sota and Riku worked in the same church.Sota had been working at the church for afew months before he heard that there would be a group of apprentices coming to the church.Of course they would bee there to learn more about being a priest and study the bible.Sota had always been a handsome and smart male.He hadn't thought much of it til the group finally arrived and while looking amoungst them out of slight curiosity,his gaze fell on the cutest boy out of the whole group.He was a white haired boy with blue eyes that would outdo the ocean in beauty.Sota stared at the cute white haired male while the younger male had been chatting with someone else.Sota had to find out more about the male and stole the blonde's papers.He found out that his name was Riku,he was an angel,and due to ''family situations'' would be living in the church.Naturally,Sota would pursue the male,stalk him,and become friends with him.He even started making food for the male all the time.He found it difficult to not think and daydream about Riku,especially when the innocent male was away from him.He wanted to keep the blonde captive in his coffin and have his way with him.In the meantime,Sota would kill classmates that he felt were getting too close to his Riku or were bothering him.He knew he'd never let the boy be free again once he had him for himself.After awhile,that had become the case somewhat.He had kidnapped the helpless angel and held him captive in his room.They spent many days together,cuddling,watching tv,eating,and Sota inappropriately teasing his angel every night.Sota had convinced the boy that they had a ''special'' friendship.While some speculate that Sota made them both slaves on purpose,no one knows for sure.However,Because Sota has killed quite afew guards for touching Riku,Riku doesn't have many charms on him.

Charms:
Riku

White Rose- Innocent
Cloud

Sota

Heart- Loving, Affectionate (with Riku)
Shield- Protector, Very Defensive
Spoon- A Cook
Dustpan- Good for Cleaning
Crown- Was Once Royalty
Book- Smart

Collars:

Riku
Dark Green: Timid and Obedient

Sota

Dark Grey: Jealous and Possesive (wth Riku)
Magenta: A complete Flirt (With Riku)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:52 pm

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

Yaoi and Yuri Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces