Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Love songs of a Rainbow Elf and her lover( The Playah and I) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:45 pm
gothicchibee

{{Loves you too <3}}  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:47 pm
Mayah Playah
YAY <3

gothicchibee

Shameless Flatterer

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:33 pm
Appearance: User Image

Name: Elisa Menna
Birth Date: February 14 ( that's all she knows)
Sexual Preference: Lesbian (but insists she's straight)
Race: Human

Hobbies: Learning how to play more musical instruments, writing music, writing in general, counting the stars with Chaviar, and secretly thinking about her feelings for her best friend

Likes: Spending time with Chaviar, stars, listening to music, playing her instruments, the sunrise

Dislikes: Seeing people she loves getting hurt, her growing feelings for Chaviar, being alone, her parents

Strengths: (personality)
Will always have your back, doesn't get her feelings hurt easily, and is always happy to make your day
(powers)
None (at least that she knows of)

Weaknesses: (personality)
Doesn't show her feelings
(mental)
Can't trust anyone and is terrified of being alone
(physical weaknesses)
Can be sexually stimulated on any area of her body

Personality: Loud, angry, and dismissive, Elisa hates showing her true feelings, and will hide them from even Chaviar

History/Background: Having been abandoned by her parents, Elisa grew up with her beloved Nonna, her mother's mother, from the time when she was five up until her seventeenth year, which is this one. After finding a young elf in a river while picking flowers at the tender age of thirteen, Elisa quickly became friends with her, and to this day, loves her likes a sister...or so she thought.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:59 am
User Image
Chaviar walked around the trees in the woods gathering wild flowers happily as she looked around sort of lost now. "Elisa ? Elisa~!!!! " Chaviar started running quickly scared that she was lost where she ran directly into Elisa knocking her over. Chaviar landing directly on top of Elisa.

Mayah Playah

gothicchibee

Shameless Flatterer

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:10 am
Elisa Menna

User Image

Elisa was just walking along, minding her own business and reading a favored book of hers, when she heard a familiar call. Turning with a smile on her face, she was quickly knocked to the ground, her book and reading glasses flying away. "OOMPH!" Landing hard on the ground, she wrapped her arms around her attacker and smiled softly, ignoring that her friend's face had landed between her breasts. "Chaviar, I've told you before to be careful when you run. You know how clumsy you can be."

gothicchibee

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:20 am
Chaviar Crow
User Image
Chaviar nuzzled into Elisa's shoulder slightly tearing up. " I know but I got lost I didn't know what to do I hate getting lost you know that." Chaviar looked up her hands now around Elisa as she held on tight to her now ruined bouquet and looked up into Elisa's eyes. "I am really sorry I didn't mean to..... Will you forgive me? " Chaviars chin gently rested on Elisa's chest her eyes looking sweet and innocent.

Mayah Playah

gothicchibee

Shameless Flatterer

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:27 am
Elisa Menna

User Image

Elisa chuckled and raised her hand to her best friend's face, brushing a bit of her hair from her face in a tender movement. "I always do, don't I?" she answered, cupping Chaviar's face with her hand as her other arm tightened around her. "Besides, you have good timing. I was getting bored of War and Peace anyway."

gothicchibee

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:33 am
Chaviar Crow
User Image
Chaviar nodded her head lightly " Yep you always always always forgive me." Chaviar smiles big and blushed gently at Elisa's touch. " You are always so nice to me Elisa it makes me really really happy." Chaviar brought up her arm with the bouquet and showed it to Elisa. " Lookie at my flowers they are still pretty despite the tumble huh?" Chaviar shaked her hair into her face again so Elisa would move it again. Chaviars nose was being tickled by a piece of red hair mean while a piece of blue and yellow hair rested on her shoulders gently.

Mayah Playah

gothicchibee

Shameless Flatterer

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:44 am
Elisa Menna

User Image

The teen smiled at the flowers, moving her hand to stroke the petals. "They're lovely, Chaviar. Nonna will love them!" Upon noticing the hair in front of the elf's face once more, she shook her head and chuckled, this time running her hands through the rainbow hair and tucking it away. "What happened to all those headbands I keep getting you?"

gothicchibee

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:10 am
Chaviar Crow
User Image
Chaviar looked guilty. " I don't know" She spoke with a comical voice and then hugged Elisha tight. " I will get them back why don't we go give the flowers to Nonna? " Chaviar looked into Elisha's eyes smiling brightly her hair flying around behind her in the breeze her hair looking like rainbow wind. One could almost say her hair looked like the colors of the wind. " Chaviar giggled and started to get up her face centimeters from Elisha's.
Mayah Playah

gothicchibee

Shameless Flatterer

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:15 am
Elisa Menna

User Image

Rolling her eyes and shaking her head, Elisa sat up without thinking and bumped her lips against Chaviar's. Blushing a bright red, she pushed Chaviar up and stood, looking away. "Um...w-we should...get going...race you there!" Elisa then took off, running back to the house.

gothicchibee

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:28 am
Chaviar Crow
User Image
Chaviar blushed and touched her lips with her finger tips gently before taking off in a full blown sprint almost catching up to Elisha right away. " Nah nah na nah nah Can't catch me " Chaviar giggled loudly as she looked back at Elisha , suddenly BAM!!. Chaviar ran into a tree and hurt her nose. Falling back wards she held her nose and sort of saw that the skin on the bridge of her nose was ripped up a little." Elisha...I wasn't watching where I was running again!!!! I am sorry..." Chaviar got up and walked to Elisha the bridge of her nose bleeding.
Mayah Playah

gothicchibee

Shameless Flatterer

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:33 am
Elisa Menna

User Image

She sighed, shaking her head. "Chaviar, you have to be more careful!" Lifting the elf, she started walking to the house, reaching it in no time. Elisa set her on a chair, pullin gout the herbs need for healing and starting to clean the wound. "How many times have I told you to be careful?"

gothicchibee

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:54 am
Chaviar Crow
User Image
Chaviar looked at Elisha'a fingers as they touched her nose lightly." A million and one times.... I am sorry. Please don't be mad at me." Chaviar sniffled and looked up at Elisha cute and innocently as she put the flowers on the table."Elisha where is Nonna? Why isn't she in the house?" Chaviar spoke quietly and ashamed at getting hurt yet again as a single tear fell from her left eye.
Mayah Playah

gothicchibee

Shameless Flatterer

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:07 pm
Elisa Menna

User Image

After tending to the wound, Elisa washed and dried her hands, then covered her nose with a bandage. "Nonna had to go out for a few days. She said she has to visit a friend of hers in the city and curse her back to health. She'll be back in four days." Sitting beside her friend, Elisa wiped away Chaviar's tears and smiled gently. "Chaviar, stop crying about it. Everyone gets hurt."

gothicchibee

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces