Submit

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:24 pm
__ is walking home from school one day and finds a cat boy sitting in the park alone ,feeling bad for the poor neko he brings him home while his parents are on vacation . He finds out that the boy was just left there by himself and didn't really know anything about the town and while trying to help the boy he finds out that he is from rich family and even though he wants to help the neko and has even began to fall in love with him, he begins to wonder about his motives when the neko's family wants to pay money for his return to ___ meaning he would never see the neko again...

When sex happens we will go to pms

This is the neko's profile and the picture of him so I won't lose it sweatdrop

Name:Shiro
Personality: sweet, very cheerful, shy at times, blushes easily.
Dislikes: mean people, being embarrassed
Looks:User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:53 am
Me!!
User Image
Name: Ryuuji
Personality: Over-protective, caring, teasing, funny.
Dislikes: Orders, Solitude, Disrespectful people.  

harlequin boys-

Bashful Receiver

9,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:54 pm
Mishaps and Shiftshapes
Me!!
User Image

Ok so do you want me to start or do you want to?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:43 am
XmirushibloodX
Mishaps and Shiftshapes
Me!!
User Image

Could you? Then I'll know where to go. ;3  

harlequin boys-

Bashful Receiver

9,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:24 am
Mishaps and Shiftshapes
XmirushibloodX
Mishaps and Shiftshapes
Me!!
User Image

Shiro's mother paced the floor "I told shiro not to leave the estate without first telling us where he was headed, he already knows that we just moved here so he doesn't know the neighborhood" hiroshi; the butler smiled "calm down ma'am, I'm sure he is alright" Ms.Niigata sat down in a black and red chair in the living room "I hope so". Shiro sat on a bench in the park crying because he was lost, he had came here to the park in the middle of the night and couldn't find his way back so he went back to the park and tried to think of a way he could find his way back. He knew that if he were to look around he would get lost even more and he didn't want to walk around too much in the dark.Suddenly he heard someone coming his way and he looked up ,moving back on the bench as he thought of who or what could be coming his way and letting his imagination get the better of him but all he saw was a fairly attractive teenage boy . Shiro wondered what the boy was doing at the park in the middle of the night but he bet the boy thought the same about him.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:04 pm
XmirushibloodX
Mishaps and Shiftshapes
XmirushibloodX
Mishaps and Shiftshapes
Me!!
User Image

Shiro's mother paced the floor "I told shiro not to leave the estate without first telling us where he was headed, he already knows that we just moved here so he doesn't know the neighborhood" hiroshi; the butler smiled "calm down ma'am, I'm sure he is alright" Ms.Niigata sat down in a black and red chair in the living room "I hope so". Shiro sat on a bench in the park crying because he was lost, he had came here to the park in the middle of the night and couldn't find his way back so he went back to the park and tried to think of a way he could find his way back. He knew that if he were to look around he would get lost even more and he didn't want to walk around too much in the dark.Suddenly he heard someone coming his way and he looked up ,moving back on the bench as he thought of who or what could be coming his way and letting his imagination get the better of him but all he saw was a fairly attractive teenage boy . Shiro wondered what the boy was doing at the park in the middle of the night but he bet the boy thought the same about him.
User Image

Ryuuji let himself wonder throughout the nearly deserted park, his hands shoved in his pockets, his eyes paced the marks on the pavement.This was not how he wanted things to turn out at all. is dad wouldn´t get of his case for god knows what reason, and all he did was buy himself an apartment, since he was sick of being looked over 24/7. He ran his fingers through his dark hair as he sighed in annoyance, he knew he really shouldn´t be out this late, but he honestly didn´t care. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw a small boy manover around, his turned fully, too see a rather adorable neko boy, just younger than him it appeared. "Hey, are you okay?" he asked, stepping closer to the half breed.  

harlequin boys-

Bashful Receiver

9,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:41 pm
Mishaps and Shiftshapes
XmirushibloodX
Mishaps and Shiftshapes
XmirushibloodX
Mishaps and Shiftshapes
Me!!
User Image

User Image

Ryuuji let himself wonder throughout the nearly deserted park, his hands shoved in his pockets, his eyes paced the marks on the pavement.This was not how he wanted things to turn out at all. is dad wouldn´t get of his case for god knows what reason, and all he did was buy himself an apartment, since he was sick of being looked over 24/7. He ran his fingers through his dark hair as he sighed in annoyance, he knew he really shouldn´t be out this late, but he honestly didn´t care. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw a small boy manover around, his turned fully, too see a rather adorable neko boy, just younger than him it appeared. "Hey, are you okay?" he asked, stepping closer to the half breed.

Shiro wiped his eyes "..I..I'm lost" he sniffled " I went for a walk but I just moved here with my family so I don't know how to get back home" his ears laying flat against his head and his tail wrapped around his leg. Shiro realized that he didn't know the boy and that his parents always told him never to talk to stranger as he looked down at the grass by his feet but he felt like he had no choice it's either talk to a stranger or continue to be lost and probably if he was lucky find his way home in a day or two.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:33 pm
XmirushibloodX
Mishaps and Shiftshapes
XmirushibloodX
Mishaps and Shiftshapes
XmirushibloodX
Mishaps and Shiftshapes
Me!!
User Image

User Image

Shiro wiped his eyes "..I..I'm lost" he sniffled " I went for a walk but I just moved here with my family so I don't know how to get back home" his ears laying flat against his head and his tail wrapped around his leg. Shiro realized that he didn't know the boy and that his parents always told him never to talk to stranger as he looked down at the grass by his feet but he felt like he had no choice it's either talk to a stranger or continue to be lost and probably if he was lucky find his way home in a day or two.
User Image

Ryuuji frowned. It was horrible being lost in a knew place, and he could barely imagine what this guy must be going through. He knelt down, so he was eye to eye with the youngster, and smiled. "Why don´t you stay in the spare room at my place for tonight, and then we´ll find your parents tomorrow, first thing. That sound alright? I´m Ryuuji by the way."  

harlequin boys-

Bashful Receiver

9,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:54 pm
Mishaps and Shiftshapes
XmirushibloodX
Mishaps and Shiftshapes
XmirushibloodX
Mishaps and Shiftshapes

User Image

User Image

Ryuuji frowned. It was horrible being lost in a knew place, and he could barely imagine what this guy must be going through. He knelt down, so he was eye to eye with the youngster, and smiled. "Why don´t you stay in the spare room at my place for tonight, and then we´ll find your parents tomorrow, first thing. That sound alright? I´m Ryuuji by the way."

Shiro nodded and slowly stood up "..ok, and my name is Shiro Niigata..it's nice to meet you ryu-chan " he said smiling extremely cutely, his ears immediately perked up as he looked up at ryuuji who was taller then him by maybe two or three inches. He thought that maybe he was wrong about ryuuji the entire time when he thought maybe ryuuji was evil or something.
User Image

Random Yaoi Stuff

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff